Looks vs Service

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Obviously, we always want as "much" of both as we can get, but often there must be some compromises made. If the choice is better service, but lower on the looks scale, or higher level of service and lower on the looks scale, which do you prefer and why ?

There has to ba a minimum amount of service and looks

I mean, An extremely hot girl with absolutely bad service is of no use to us as a provider while a provider with amazing service who looks like jabba the hut on a bad day makes a session unenjoyable.

I sort of have a point system. it's not really a point system, but it's the best way of describing it. Looks make up for a little bit of deficiency in service and vice versa. And, when the point add up, and they fall within acceptable parameters, I will probably have a good time.

However, good technique and service seem to carry more points than looks.

Looks vs. Service

Given a certain minimum in the looks department, service wins out every time.

Comment - I have found that the two tend to be inversely proportional to each other to a certain extent. I have usually been disappointed when I have a choice and go strictly by looks. The provider tends to be less service oriented.

sb, you and I have had this discussion before, but there are room for both in my universe. I like the pretty girl with whom I have great sex. I like the beautiful girl with whom I have so-so sex but the eye candy quotient is so high. I believe that you cannot have great sex with a beautiful woman.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Service wins out!

In my books service usually wins- I have seen many pretty girls who fall way too short as to being GFE and lacking in many many obvious disciplines!!

Definitely service. I have yet to be with a provider that was unattractive or even plain. They have run from pretty to stunning. But I have always found it interesting that the better the service, the better she looks . . . and the worse the service always has me thinking . . . "hmm, you don't look quite as good as I thought."

Service all the way.

You know, the unhappiest guys I know in this hobby are those who say they just want the best looking girls. They so often come away feeling like it was all for nothing.

Sometimes you get lucky and get both...Shauna, Alex, and Charley spring to mind. but I would rather have a great time with an ok looking gal than spend all my time trying to get a reaction from a girl who looks like she should be in a magazine.

I have come to heed the advice of a good friend..who says that the best demographic is a mid 30's single mom. these are women who know who they are..know what they want...know what a man wants, and know how to get there.

I gotta say...I have had a LOT of great times in this group. From ladies who might not have been the first one I would look at in a room, but who push all the right buttons when it counts.

jb

Slinky - There is service and there is looks.

But we need to come up with a third catogory. Maybe you guys could come up with some suggestions.

What would you classify the time inbetween seeing her in person for the first time and services performed. I spent over six hours with a provider last night. She is better looking then all the ladies in NY IMO (including Shauna, althought I have never seen Shauna in person). I would have stayed the night had circumstances been a little different. But I spent that much time with her before I got a sniff of her services.

I didn't spend all that time just staring at her because she's gorgeous or waiting for the service portion of the date. I spent that time with her because we were having a great time. One of the best dates I have been on since I have started this hobby.

To me GFE starts there, that inbetween time and finishes between the sheets. If I don't connect in that inbetween time (no matter how long or short that inbetween time is) I don't want to do some of those physical things that consider a woman to be GFE.

I think the "inbetween time" is more important then both looks and skills.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
"But we need to come up with a third catogory"

The third category is "Charisma". You know what charisma is, don't you ? It's that ethereal, hard to describe quality....which you can't quite put your finger on.....the women with very large breasts have ( ladies, you know that's a joke ).

"What would you classify the time inbetween seeing her in person for the first time and services performed ?"

Eternity?

No, wait, that's the time period between when you orgasm and when you hear the front door slam ( yes, I know, another bad joke ).

Re: Speaking of good service....

Originally posted by Tankcommander
What ever happened to that Nasty Patty...
I never got a chance to see her, although the price was right...

you should thank god you never saw her. from what i've heard she service was unbeatable...so was the price.

You know, if you polish up Bronze real good,

And turn the lights down low, you sould easily mistake Bronze for Gold...

So Ozz, does that mean she's retired or something?

[Edited by Tankcommander on 03-13-2001 at 07:55 PM]

she was at the proper age for mandatory retirement....

she had a website for about a week a couple of years ago. i don't remember the url or if it's even still up. it definitely would have changed your mind about seeing her and hoping for the best. someone once said she looked like a fat penny crone (from fox 5 news in NY)......that about sums her up perfectly.

:cool:

looks verse service verse personality

personality is the most important thing guys with out that you may as well have a so so session with a pretty looking wet mop i hope that a least some of you enjoy having a decent conversation with the person that you are with
i know that i enjoy getting to know you

and look foward to the next time :0)

not to say that looks and quality are not as equally as important but i think that most of us (providers) have those 3 qualities ( ihope)

xoxo
lisa

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: Speaking of good service....

Originally posted by Tankcommander
What ever happened to that Nasty Patty...
I never got a chance to see her, although the price was right

Are we talking about the BEND OVER QUEEN! The one who costs under $100!

See, I am no fan of Patty, but it seems to me that your rules of respecting women only applies to pretty ones. There is no need to reiterate or focus on her "nastiness".

oz/sb, I believe that Milan gave her an URL at the corporateaffairs.ws web site? Can't remember.