Looking for a L.I. GFE..... recommendations needed

Hi Guys,

It's been a long time since I've used any services. I am looking for a GFE on Long Island. Please recommend someone. To give you an example of how long it's been. To bring back some memories, in the past I've seen: Savanah Lee, Brenda, Alyssa Young, Mint julie, Blondeny......

Thanks for your help.

Jbatch.

There is an Alyssa here who is top notch. Other than her, there are very few indy ladies located on LI. If you like mature ladies, there is a lady named Bobbi also on LI who is great and very nice and attractive.
Good luck

alyssa has retired from the business..you can try busty michelle in island park..ive only got bbbj from her..she does provide fs but i dont know if she's gfe or not

fu2

I agree that Alyssa was fantastic, had her a few times myself;) but she is gone (buried her in my backyard;)...I do recommend Bobbi HIGHLY for GFE great friend, great lady NO BS...Priscilla (hope I spelled that right) another HIGHLY recommend GFE and our very own Superwoman who will be visiting LI soon (i think) is TOP SHELF GFE and drop dead gorgeous.............xox

I agree that Alyssa was fantastic, had her a few times myself;) but she is gone (buried her in my backyard;)...I do recommend Bobbi HIGHLY for GFE great friend, great lady NO BS...Priscilla (hope I spelled that right) another HIGHLY recommend GFE and our very own Superwoman who will be visiting LI soon (i think) is TOP SHELF GFE and drop dead gorgeous.............xox
LOL......Alyssa, you are fantastic (as opposed to was)........Priscilla I have had the pleasure of meeting once upon a time is a pretty decent provider.

JBatch....nobody's seen Alyssa in a while.....LOL!!! We all miss her and wish she would come back. If you call for her really loud she might answer you. Oh wait...to late. Look up!

I didn't know that Alyssa was retired. Suffice it to say that I am glad that I enjoyed her company just before I got married and severely cut back on my activities, so to speak.

I met Bobbi at a M&G and if I were still active, I am sure that I would have seen her many times by now. Also, a great lady named Maria works for Aphrodite. I sessioned with her twice and she was remarkable.

Bobbi is a great provider - was with her about a month and a half ago - put my mind at ease and I have to say I had a great time. She has a smokin body for a milf and I will be seeing her again real soon !!!

ruff the link that u posted above has an eros link that is dead. any other way to get in touch with her and see some rates/pics.

Last edited:
Bobbi

Hey,
You get what you pay for in life.
IMO- $ 200 for a half hour is very reasonable for GFE. She is a top notch lady
and damn, those breasts are awesome !