Long time gamers

Jag was the first message board I ever posted on. I used to visit it daily. They wanted I think $150 for one year access to a private area but I never went that far as the public area had plenty of good info.

I was on JAG...god how long ago was that anyway? 17 years? that's how long it's been since Brenda Love was my ATF
I used to see Brenda Love at the shady motel on the Vets, one of my biggest regrets in life is missing out on a offered double with her and Cajun Dawn, who I never got to see. JennaLee was another favorite. Can't believe the changes in the last 15-17 years because of the drugs. The girl that separates the eras for me in my mind was this youngish girl named Roxy who stayed high at the CMI and gave inconsistent service, Her pussy tasted like white castles cause that's all she ate from next door. 2003 or 4 I think.

I used to see Brenda Love at the shady motel on the Vets, one of my biggest regrets in life is missing out on a offered double with her and Cajun Dawn, who I never got to see. JennaLee was another favorite. Can't believe the changes in the last 15-17 years because of the drugs. The girl that separates the eras for me in my mind was this youngish girl named Roxy who stayed high at the CMI and gave inconsistent service, Her pussy tasted like white castles cause that's all she ate from next door. 2003 or 4 I think.
LOL I'm not quite sure what to make of a pussy that "tastes like it was steamed over a bed of onions".

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I remember when Brenda Love came to one of my parties and the next day on another site someone wrote be about it and one of my haters said "As usual Slinky is full of shit. No way Brenda Love went to one of his lousy parties" and the original poster responded "I didn't say Slinky claimed Brenda Love showed up. I was there. So we're 400 other guys. And Brenda Love - who I spent time in the VIP room with."

justme

homo economicus
Thanks! I miss those guys more than you do.

Your profile has a start date of 3/2015; I thought perhaps you had a different name back then. I realize my reply could be interpreted less charitably.

Nobody, really, was here a long time ago, used to enjoy your posts.

Often wondered what happened to the stalwarts like you, justlooking, pswope, etc ...

... miss your insights, banter, input generally.

V

Thanks! I miss those guys more than you do.

Your profile has a start date of 3/2015; I thought perhaps you had a different name back then. I realize my reply could be interpreted less charitably.
I used to be on UG around 2005, different name. Occasional contributor, nowhere near 10k posts, lol!

I used to read, mostly. I enjoyed your posts. You always came across as cool and collected. With that in mind, I interpreted your words to me, "in character", so to speak.

Do post as often as feasible. Maybe even get the "never forgotten" users to post again!

V