Long Island Strip Clubs

Originally posted by Thorn
I'd rather go to Carousal*, and we all know how I feel about Carousal.

*At least there I could get ripped off but have something to show for it [probably a veneral disease]. OK. In deference to JL, most of the women at Carousal are not skanks. Just incredibly greedy operators and con artists pushed to their limits by an even more greedy management which financially rapes the dancers, forcing them to have to rape their customers if they plan on making a profit from their labors.
Howdy, I've very politely dropped a lot of $$$ at Carousel (on 25 in Huntington, right)? and have had nothing to show for it except an empty wallet. Seeing's how I'm polite, clean, etc., can I be your understudy? lol :)

Originally posted by matchwsb1775
Howdy, I've very politely dropped a lot of $$$ at Carousel (on 25 in Huntington, right)? and have had nothing to show for it except an empty wallet. Seeing's how I'm polite, clean, etc., can I be your understudy? lol :)
Sure.

My one forray into Carousel I spent just over $300 for a short, bad, BJ that ended in an equally lousy hand finish.

People who know me will tell you that when I recant this story, to this day, I hear a self-deprecating voice in the back of my head screaming, "Sucker!".

And you sure it is this you wish to understudy?

Originally posted by justlooking
As soon as you say anything like this the industry always surprises you, but it's hard for me to imagine a worse strip club than the Penthouse Executive Club.
How about Scores "West" when it opens?

I am ABSOLUTELY not saying that Scores West might be better than PEC.

(Hey wait a minute. You're criticizing my syntax? Are we supposed to have a big flame war now?)

no. you're supposed to lecture him about the patently obvious in the mistaken belief you are doing something for the public good. then thorn will completely misinterpret every single post thereafter.

Last edited:
A Rhetorical Device

Originally posted by robnotbob
so it'll be better?

Why didn't you just say, "Scores West will be better than PEC".

What's with the negatives??
Litotes-the use of a negated antonym to make an understatement or to emphatically affirm the positive.

Last edited:
Originally posted by justlooking
I am ABSOLUTELY not saying that Scores West might be better than PEC.

(Hey wait a minute. You're criticizing my syntax? Are we supposed to have a big flame war now?)
To paraphrase someone, I would be unarmed in flame/battle of wits war with you.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If it were a fly, would HvB have pulled it's wings off?

(hard to look at that, and think "Victory", though; how appropriate for a PMB).

Originally posted by h. von bingen
no. you're supposed to lecture him about the patently obvious in the mistaken belief you are doing something for the public good. then thorn will completely misinterpret every single post thereafter.
There are enough people present who know that I don't miss much that I don't feel compelled to have to defend myself on that account.

I have been through the LI strip scene. I went to many spots mentioned here in the last year.
Start with Gossip: Very classy spot girls are the prettiest in the area. The VIP rooms are down stairs in a private table setting. It is 250 for a half hour It used to be 150(inflation). A bit of advice take the girl to the upstairs room for a dance first. spend 40 bucks and see what she is willing to do if you take her down stairs. Don't go if there is a ******* about what is going to happen. Many play the "I'm a slut game" then when you empty your wallet it turns PG. I have had some good times down there. With some hot fun girls....

Stonehedge: YUK......please guys go home buy a movie and whack one out girls average a 4 in there on a scale of 1 to 10.....

The Scene: Spent alot of time at the scene when it first opened. It was really good then. Now there is a big Rushian bouncer that Toni the owner allows to be the touching police back there which sucks. Even the girls that know us and want to fuck around can't because this guy is such a jerk. Pass on the scene for extras girls are cute though.

Gaslight: Real crappy place real crappy clientle. Girls definitely B-teamers but can be had outside if you want left overs from a better time....

Tender Trap: Fixed up and fun....It looks seedy from the outside. There are some good looking girls at the trap. Saturday night is a good night there. alot of girls and the bouncer big black cat is cool if you hit him off with a 20 on your way to a dance. Make sure big man is happy and you will be happy. I always tip that guy when I'm with one of the girls and he turns his head. I have gotten BJ's and HJ's in there. I also have seen a few girls outside the trap but don't do that much anymore. Strippers are like rubbers use them once and you want to throw them out and get a new one...

Originally posted by lepke
Gaslight: Real crappy place real crappy clientle. Girls definitely B-teamers but can be had outside if you want left overs from a better time....

Tender Trap: Fixed up and fun....It looks seedy from the outside. There are some good looking girls at the trap. Saturday night is a good night there. alot of girls and the bouncer big black cat is cool if you hit him off with a 20 on your way to a dance. Make sure big man is happy and you will be happy. I always tip that guy when I'm with one of the girls and he turns his head. I have gotten BJ's and HJ's in there. I also have seen a few girls outside the trap but don't do that much anymore. Strippers are like rubbers use them once and you want to throw them out and get a new one...

...I'm interested in how you pulled of the BJ in such an open environment... :)

li strip clubs

Tender trap

SAw a few dancers from there. One of them recently left her sugardaddy and wanted to hook up again, no thanks.

Some One mention another dancer there, I saw here too. She got mad when I posted her name here and shortly afdter that stop seeing people.

I had an offer in Stonehedge, but never follow up.

From my experience TT, is the place to go.

I just can't believe that you guys are hanging out at places like
The Gaslight and Tender Trap. They are both shitholes and the majority of girls are 4's and 5's.