Long Island Strip Clubs

Does anyone know of any Strip Clubs on Long Island that the girls will meet you after work? I went to the Gaslight Parlor in Lindenhurst on Sunrise Highway last night and a Russian girl that was kind of cute asked me if I was interested in meeting her later on that night. Her shift ended at 4:00 AM- so she gave me her phone # and I told her that I would call her. She quoted me $150, which isnt that bad. I wanted to know if anyone else has had any expierences like this. Does anyone know if the girls at Gossip do this?

Last edited:

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
TnS

Tender Trap is on Jericho Tpk - JUST east of Deer Park Road and JUST west of Elwood road on the south side of Jericho - Next to a muffler place...

Some of you have emailed me privately - the Trap is the same place as it was 10-15-20 years ago - except most recently the Russian mob seems to have made some improvements...

The lap dances ($20/song) are by far the most provactive that you'll find anywhere in ny

And, most of the girls are available before/during/after hours - chat'm up and collect some #'s - 1 gal offered $150 f/s before work ...

p.s. most of the girls are russian or from the ukraine

Tender Trap

Tucker
There are a couple of shifts working at the Tender Trap. I've been offered before the 3pm shift, after 1am and after 4. The best experiences I've had is with the in between shift girls.

I've been to Tender Trap plenty of times, but only propositioned once. Met with the same girl several times, and had wonderful sessions with her. Unfortunately, she's recently quit giving extras outside the club.
Aside from her, I've had no luck getting action outside the club. The russian girls I've met always hesitate, and they say to "come back and see me again, and maybe I'll think about it." And I've always spend alot of time and money on the girls i was interested in. Or some have given me a story about how they live all the way in Manhattan or Queens and someone drives them out to LI, so a meeting would be too hard.
However, these same girls that are hesitant to meet outside the club have repeatedly dry-humped themselves to orgasm right on my lap for an entire evening and have allowed my hands to roam pretty freely.
Maybe i'm just going there at the wrong times...I've been there late afternoon and in evenings till 11.

Similar Experience

Yeah... Me too. The only one I was interested in was a dead ringer for Catherine Zeta- Jones. Very round face. Hair pulled back. She said... "I'm going home after I leave" Heavy Chek / Russian accent. The girls did give some of the best lap dances. Too bad the place is such a dump.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Try....

Stonehedge- west babylon on Sunrise Hwy between Noon and 6PM, also Carousel east in Commack on Vets Hwy same hours- many girls will do the deed!!

Carl - which side of Sunrise is Stonehedge? north or south..and where is it on Sunrise? i never seen the place....private lap dance area where girls will do anything? $ ?

Went to Stonehenge once a couple of years ago and hated it. It's on the North Service Road.

Gaslight is the only one I've enjoyed on Sunrise Hwy in this area

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
none offered...

I made all of the advances - just gentle/subtle hints...

"do you see guys outside of here?"

that'll get the conversation rolling...

by the way, for the right tip, you can probably be quite satisfied right then and there.. ;)

The laps can be pretty satisfying...

Doubt that you could do much more within the club. You are right out in the open during the lap dances. I've gotten some pretty wild lap dances, and the management seems to look the other way, but i'm sure there's a limit.

I'm just curious, and maybe we can take a poll among Mr. NY, Carl M, etc....

How many dancers do you drop hints to before you find one that offers extras? (or, what's your batting average at these places?).
I find that it's unlikely, but maybe I'm just to ugly.

i've found dancers everywhere who will do something in or outside the club. some clubs have a higher avg but, i usually find at least one who offers or hints.

wild west was a good one, same goes for sweet cherry down the block...and of course coo-coo's. the outer boros tend to do better than the city clubs, so i guess the LI clubs might even be a step above those.

MrNY

Subject to blackouts
what do you want ?!?!?!

it's either THIS or Chinese food and the movies with all of the other Jews on Long Island......