Long Island Street Action

Re: Cop alert on Great Neck Road

Originally posted by billyS
I was in the area today around noon so I figured I go see if could find Sheila for a quick $10 BJ. On my way down GNR I was passed by a patrol car going slow in the opposite direction with two cops in it. I went as far as Bethpage Road and really didn't see anything. There was a Black girl with big frizzy hair just standing outside of the Learning Center oppostie side of the Rite Aid. On the return trip I was stoppped at that light and gave her the "john" stare and she seemed to acknolwedge me. As I drove up GNR back towards 110 I saw a black women walking the same way, in the street. She had on a jacket with a hooded sweat shirt underneath with the hood up, but I could see dark curly hair spilling out. She had high calf lenght boots with fur on the top. AS I past her she looked up at my car and held the stare. I figured that wa Shiela. I remembered what Genius had said about turning down a side street so I slowed down and just before I put the blinker on that same cop car came out of that side street I was thinking about turning down. I just kept on going North on GNR.
Saw her there yesterday, she is short, was dressed as you described. Boots as I remebered were not black, lighter - sort of gray and she had blue denium pants. In all the years I've seen her, she was never standing still, always walking on the side walk and will give you a little glance back, enough to acknowledge you and not the whole world. You should of just turned down the side street that the cop was coming out of - gone down a bit after you see him turn and you make a U turn and head back to beginning of street. She would not have approached you if she felt LE was coming back or was a problem. I picked her up a couple of times right outside the police substation by the Citibank. Once LE patrols an area they go elsewhere. BBBJTCS is avail in price range.

Last edited:
Re: Cop alert on Great Neck Road

Originally posted by billyS
I was in the area today around noon so I figured I go see if could find Sheila for a quick $10 BJ.
Saw her today walking on Great Neck Rd. Had on a GIANTS jacket. She comes out of her cave when the weather not too cold.

Update Street Action IN LI

I just want to know where to find the SW'ers. Since the winter is almost officialy over, I want to know the CURRENT hot spots. I know of Sheila on 110, but what about others such as

1. Riverhead- Main St
2. Coram by the 7-11
3 Around amityville

Are these places still valid? Please share the info

Need a GPS

cesar.andia
Could you give alittle more info on directions and best time? I know it will be history, but I would like see if there is any actions.
THese places are closer to me then the city or The Point.
Thanks

LBACKEr

Originally posted by cesar.andia
I just want to know where to find the SW'ers. Since the winter is almost officialy over, I want to know the CURRENT hot spots. I know of Sheila on 110, but what about others such as

1. Riverhead- Main St
2. Coram by the 7-11
3 Around amityville

Are these places still valid? Please share the info
1. Used to go there five years around 5-7, weeknights
2 Coram rte 112 just south of 25
3 use to board to search

What is the point

I can see it now. Hookers listed on Garmin GPS maps right along side with restaurants. But then again the "Tender Trap" is listed on one of those maps as a restaurant, true story my friend showed it to me on his Garmin map.

Saw Shelia walking up (west)Great Neck Road and another girl(SW) walking south on Albany Ave in N. Amityville around 1 pm.

Last edited:
Met up with shelia at about 1pm. Brought me to a cemetery - completely deserted for BBBJTCNS. 10 bucks. She didnt ask for money until after we were done. Nice girl.

Originally posted by atahboy
Met up with shelia at about 1pm. Brought me to a cemetery - completely deserted for BBBJTCNS. 10 bucks. She didnt ask for money until after we were done. Nice girl.
Be careful - I drove by there today around 1:10pm(I assume you mean on Albany ave) and I could see a LE parked in the main driveway. Looks like he was there doing his "paperwork".

vanessa- bayshore

stopped my car for her, she kinda flagged me down ...
(being a good samaritan ... yeaarrrrright)
5'6'' ... 130 ... white ... blond ... about late 30s
.2 for bj ... almost said yea ... on closer inspection, hygiene was a turn off ... bad breath ... said no thanks ...
dropped her off
union blvd just west of brentwood rd
(she looked like she was really high on stuff)
v

Re: vanessa- bayshore

Originally posted by vaddarker
stopped my car for her, she kinda flagged me down ...
(being a good samaritan ... yeaarrrrright)
5'6'' ... 130 ... white ... blond ... about late 30s
.2 for bj ... almost said yea ... on closer inspection, hygiene was a turn off ... bad breath ... said no thanks ...
dropped her off
union blvd just west of brentwood rd
(she looked like she was really high on stuff)
v
when is a good time for sw in that area?
Since the waether is nice,....

SW working rt110 just N of airport plaza between 1 and 2pm. About a 5, white, trim. Would bring the guy back to the rear lot in airport plaza. She would be on side of road hitchiking (yup - thumb out) Saw a guy in a green explorer pick her up and bring her back to the lot.

Last edited:
heard on news12 that there was a string in bayshore that resulted in arrest of 12 johns. I dont have anymore details but would sure like to know exactly where. The regular girls now have a lot less customers and it would probably be a good time to take a look at the action.

I checked the news12 website with no luck for details.

what part of bay shore

Originally posted by genius
heard on news12 that there was a string in bayshore that resulted in arrest of 12 johns. I dont have anymore details but would sure like to know exactly where. The regular girls now have a lot less customers and it would probably be a good time to take a look at the action.

I checked the news12 website with no luck for details.
What part of Bay shore? I am usually in that area

Re: what part of bay shore

....I dont have anymore details but would sure like to know exactly where.....
Originally posted by Latino Stud
What part of Bay shore? I am usually in that area
Please read my original post. I cut and pasted the salient part.

Last edited:
New girl on the block, in am and around lunch time. Hangs around gas station on Great Neck rd and a few of side streets. About 5-6, a bit chubby, white, has nose ring. Looks clean.

New girl on the block, in am and around lunch time. Hangs around gas station on Great Neck rd and a few of side streets. About 5-6, a bit chubby, white, has nose ring. Looks clean.
But how does she smell, funky/smokey/spring time fresh?

Originally posted by justbill_redux
But how does she smell, funky/smokey/spring time fresh?
I just stopped to talk to her this am and didnt let her in the car so I can not say. A reasonable guide is clean clothes and clean looking hair which she had (as of today anyway). She did have a cigarette in her hand. Sometimes the girls have a room somewhere but she did not. Her name is angel.

Last edited:
Originally posted by rigid66
Great Neck road and what cross street???
Albany ave., there is a gas station - girls sometimes get cig's there or hang by the phone out bon the corner. Citibank ATM(very handy) is directly across the street next to the police substation(in the 5 years its been there I have never seen any LE there. In fact I've picked up SW right in front.

Best hunting early am and lunch time (and after dark down by fruit tree and nearby side streets by sunrise hwy) Also early am at Albany and Sunrise.

Very hit and miss - and be careful - if the girl doesnt look back its not a sw! Give the locals a break.

Last edited: