Long Island Street Action

ELECTION TIME!!!!

THE REASON WHY SCPR OR NPD ARE BUSY WITH BUSTS IS THAT IT IS NEARING ELECTION TIME. After november things will be good again. I used to frequent Riverhead until town officials started the clean up. Then i went into Coram on rte 112, and then rte 111. Massage parlors will always be around and pop up. Best bet, indepent providers or agencies until the election is over

Joey B's place ?

Not sure where his place was, but I went by there on my way home to Lynbrook last night and did not see anything. not that I am really interested, just curious, unless I see something I can not resist. If you are going west on Merick Rd, and as you approach the Coral House restaurant, it is right near the park, check out the service station attendant.

Lynbrook

I work in Lynbrook. What do you find to be the best be tof late arond this area? I usually just head towards Queens after work. That has been pretty easy. Do you know of anyone, or anything good around here. if so, please advise. Thx.

Re: yes indeed

Originally posted by iusedtobeone1
When I got arrested for picking up a SW in Amityville, the Suffolk Life reporters where there taking all of our names down.....Sure enough, I finally got my name in the papers.....
Could you share with us the details?

ok

Well, not much to tell, was on my way home from work and saw a pretty attractive girl( which should have been my first sign) in a mini skirt hanging out in a parking lot where SW's would hang out. It was in Amityville, off Sunrise Hwy. I pulled up to her and she asked me If I was looking for some fun. I said sure, she was like what do you want. I was like, I don't know, waiting for her to make the first gesture. She didn't and without thinking I was like how much for a hand job. She was like, 20 bucks, but you have to meet me at the parking lot around back. So, now I am nervous that she was tryin to set me up to get robbed or beat down. So, I say to her..."you know what...just forget it". As I pull away 4 cop cars surround my car, put the cuffs on me and haul me away. All they needed was to have me on tape saying I wanted a hand job. They took me down to the station, processed me through the system, and kept me there for over 7 hours hancuffed to a steel table. One after another they were bringing guys in. When the count got to 20, the female decoy walks in and pretty much just laughs at us all. Then came the Suffolk Life reporters who were doing a story on the whole sting operation. It was nice having my Mom call me at work to tell me that she saw my name in the papers......Thankfully my mom is cool as all hell.....(56 years old, acts like she's 20 and drives a pink corvette convertable) She couldn't stop laughing about the whole thing. The only words out of her mouth were "be more careful next time" That is pretty much the whole story.....The guy that I really felt bad for was the guy who was sitting next to me. He told me that him and his pregnant wife were watching Tv and she asked him to run to the supermarket to get a gallon of milk so she could make a milkshake. On the way to the quick-mart he saw the decoy tried to get a Bj and got busted. How fucked was that guy? I never saw a man more nervous in my entire life.

Thanks for the info. I know that area well and have seen sting operations twice in the past couple of years. The ones I saw the decoy was standing on one of the side streets off of great neck road. There was an older car about 100 yards away with an older guy sitting in it "reading " a newspaper (this was during the day). I assume he was the spotter as I saw him both times. The police cruisers were around the block out of sight.

I always drive around the area when I see a lone attractive female handing out.(Not that I would ever pick up a SW - that is illegal- I just like to see my tax dollars at work) The sting is pretty easy to spot if you know what to look for as the backup doesnt want to be too far from the decoy. Also the decoy will never get into the car, a sw will. It is not illegal to offer someone a ride. Also if you see a girl get into a car and then get dropped back to the same spot 15 minutes later she is probably a SW.
There were also stings in that area during the late night hours.

Last edited:
SW on Union in Bayshore

Was driving along Union Blvd in Bayshore between Brentwood Rd and Saxon Ave and saw a tall brunetter about 5'7" blue sweater and painted on pants. She was walking on the street not sidewalk, looking at the cars drive by and smiling at all the guys. I drove passed her a few times and def got the "look" from her. On my last pass she was on the other side of the street.

Would have stopped but had to get back to my office, cut it close with 3 drive bys

trader:
I've seen them there and also about 1/2 mile east of train station.

Also on Brentwood Rd ( I thought it is Ave?) near Suffolk Ave by Central Islip.

action

What times/ days???
I have p/u SW from there, but it is hit -n- miss

I picked up someone from there saturdays @5, same area

Anywhere else is good in Suffolk, hell I will go to Nassau if the picking are good

I've seen SWs anywhere between the two 7/11s (one by the train station, the other east by the town hall).

Its one of the very few places I picked up a girl and then pretended I was just driving around and let her off, very skeevy types here. But I also found a cute very young girl obviously just starting out in the biz, nice BBTC.

I've heard Coram is getting hot again, from someone I work with who lives there, so I couldn't ask the questions I wanted. The traditional stroll there is Middle Country Road from the 6th precent and east. After dark being better. Sometimes 112 just south of Middle Country at the funeral home is hot.

I think I saw her about noon. Havent seen her there since. I travel through there alot and havent really seen much on that strip. I have seen some by the train station though, mostly 3's or 4's if your lucky.

I would watch out for that whole 112 section LE is big there right now.

I never really picked up a SW I have in the past but now I have the means to do it a lot less risky. This isnt a knock guys I still like the thrill of the SW game but have alot more to lose today than 10 yrs ago. And with all the LE activity around Suffolk Im less inclined to pick up SW.

Like I said though, if I didnt have an appt I would have picked up the one I saw that day.

I havent seen the one by Xdreams either. Genius I always make it a point to drive by there when Im in the area but no luck. Thats the perfect place for SW.

bay shore

what's up guys i'm new to the board....i just registered but have been a lurker for some time....drove by union blvd in bay shore saw one SW by the 7/11 other than that no type of action

In Bellerose

I saw a young thing being picked up on Commonwealth Blvd., between Hillside Avenue and Union Tpke. around 8.30 pm yesterday. It was a total surprise. I was unaware of any action in this area until then.

The SW activity of late has been unpredictable. The usual haunts arent there and sw sightings (by me anyway) have been in untypical places - off of edison in babylon at lunch, girl riding a bike in copaigue (a car stopped, she talked with the guy, chained her bike, came back 10 min later- lunchtime), Sunrise hwy in lindenhurst - girl was holding a pay phone giving the eye to passing drivers - I stopped and she offered bj 8:30 am)

Anyone else seeing this trend?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Re: Bellerose

Originally posted by mktwg173
I heard of things going on there, from a couple different sources. How do you get there from Lynbrook? Please Advise
Max,
Its about a half mile west of Cherry Valley. Actually if you get off the Union Turnpike exit, from the Cross Island (its the next one north after Hillside) the street running North/South that is at the end of the one way is Commonwelth. Just get off the Parkway and you hit a DO NOt Enter sign that forces you to Commonwelth.
But don't get your hopes up. I don't think Tonyfe saw what he thinks he saw.
Genius
What did the girl at the pay phone look like? Was she black?

Last edited: