Long Island Street Action

With the wipes you could of asked her to wipe her sideways Carnegie deli sandwich down lol hope she smelled better than last time lol.
Hahaha. I never found out how the vag situation was, no insertion, no smell test. I was just trying to focus on my nut as she mentioned she was in a time crunch (that shit really annoys the fuck out of me which is the reason I am not as active on the street action scene)

I didn't smell anything bad, her hair was nice and soft. I was probably the 2nd or 3rd date. May have been worth it but I am doing my best to stay away from bbfs.

Never bbfs unless they have a vag fax.even if they did still wouldn't bbfs. Never know when check vag light gon come on. Also let them know time crunch/clock watching is bad for their rep. Lol

Coram is a shit show right now. Drive by shooting last week on MCR and a known provider was stabbed to death around 5pm the other night a few blocks away from that drive by location. Her story is on news now. Both these cases are unsolved.
Not sure about you guys but I won’t even go around that town at any time of day currently. Be safe out there and keep the Spidey senses strong.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Coram is a shit show right now. Drive by shooting last week on MCR and a known provider was stabbed to death around 5pm the other night a few blocks away from that drive by location. Her story is on news now. Both these cases are unsolved.
Not sure about you guys but I won’t even go around that town at any time of day currently. Be safe out there and keep the Spidey senses strong.
Do have a link to the news story?

Before her short lived bartending stint, she was a provider on the hotel circuit & a stripper. Her personal IG couldn’t be anymore blatant of the lifestyle, people she hung with and what she was about.
In the end, the murder will probably be tied to something in that life but as an investigation ensues and the they dig apart her life, let this be a reminder of Genius constant reminder to everyone to use a fucking burner phone.

Drove through Coram and saw a woman walking on a side street. Older woman with a large hat on. She had an English accent. She didn’t look too bad . I stopped and she asked if she could get in. I said sure. As I started to drive away, I realized she is like , I don’t know, 65 years old? Or at least looks that old. She had no teeth. She said he dentures broke. I asked her if she was from England, and she said , no. She said she had a stroke and came out of it with that accent. She said she has been on the Coram Stroll for 20 years and LE leaves her alone as they all know her. She was a very nice lady, but I’m not that hard up, so she said she sucks dick and it’s really good for $40. I got a kick out of her. I told her I wasn’t really feeling good and that I’m going to give her $20 and be on my way. She was very happy with that. I let her out and left. I couldn’t .

Drove through Coram and saw a woman with a large hat on. She had an English accent. I asked her if she was from England, and she said , no. She said she had a stroke and came out of it with that accent. She said she has been on the Coram Stroll for 20 years and LE leaves her alone as they all know her.
@EasyGoingExec do you know this women for 30 years too? You’ve got a thing for taking Corams finest to the mall, maybe you bought this hat as well? Come on I’m sure you can tell us all about this English accent.

Drove through Coram and saw a woman walking on a side street. Older woman with a large hat on. She had an English accent. She didn’t look too bad . I stopped and she asked if she could get in. I said sure. As I started to drive away, I realized she is like , I don’t know, 65 years old? Or at least looks that old. She had no teeth. She said he dentures broke. I asked her if she was from England, and she said , no. She said she had a stroke and came out of it with that accent. She said she has been on the Coram Stroll for 20 years and LE leaves her alone as they all know her. She was a very nice lady, but I’m not that hard up, so she said she sucks dick and it’s really good for $40. I got a kick out of her. I told her I wasn’t really feeling good and that I’m going to give her $20 and be on my way. She was very happy with that. I let her out and left. I couldn’t .
Damm thats crazy, ive heard about people coming out of stokes with different accents but always thought it was a myth. Imagine having a Asian or Jamaican accent and being like white or something.