Long Island Street Action

I am around Coram often for work, so while I was passing through there, I saw a girl walking and I slowed down, and opened my window, and this girl with a sweet soft voice asked if I wanted to hang out? She was in a winter coat, and I was shocked that she looked really good. she gets into the car and it is Kelly. I asked her to take her jacket off. She looked like she had a decent body. She has the baseball cap on so like others, not too sure whats going on but I didnt care. I drove and parked in a quiet spot. She told me 60 for BBBJ or 100 for FS. I told her I only had 40 and that was fine. Long story short, She smelled fine. BBBJ CIM and was really good.

Lived in Rocky Point a long time, whereabouts did she stroll there?

Never ventured into RP personally but was stated up25a business by cvs and Broadway or up landing but again its hear say. As i don't know if there was ever a stroll in rp . This is Going back over 10-15 + years ago so information probably distorted. As information distorts over time. Its hear say as its yet to be confirmed if it is true or not true. so who knows.

Never ventured into RP personally but was stated up25a business by cvs and Broadway or up landing but again its hear say. As i don't know if there was ever a stroll in rp . This is Going back over 10-15 + years ago so information probably distorted. As information distorts over time. Its hear say as its yet to be confirmed if it is true or not true. so who knows.
We dont like hear say.I really do not think there was any kind of stroll there.

Her handler cut my tires tried to kill me she keeps
Calling me but it’s not worth loosing your life I just hope human trafficking picks her up soon and gets her off the street before she dies of a heroin overdose or someone kills her . Hard to stop feeling for someone after so many years . So maybe your right you guys got more out of her for $30 bucks than I die for 15 k a year plus . That makes me a fool
You are just a easy victim for her. You enabled her to use you. I doubt she ever even liked you. You got long term scammed. Nobody to blame but yourself.

Was in Hempstead other day and saw a decent looking blonde at the Hilton/Jackson Mecca. She declined a ride and advances from other mongers, some of them extremely blatant in their execution. So I wasn’t sure if that’s why she denied however it looks like she operates with her phone and then waits for whomever she’s talking and executes accordingly. Sort of how Texas used to operate. She is newer to the stroll as I haven’t seen her around.
Ended up getting an older LSW whom I’ve picked up in the past and her services were good but remember he being cracked out. Well this time wasn’t much better and the services were okay up until she was getting the sense I was going to come and was going to try to pull some fuckery and cause a mess so I beat her to her own game. Pulled out and came all over he face and told her to get the fuck out the car right where I was parked with my load all over her face - was a gentleman in the the fact that I gave her a napkin when I pointed to get out. I drove away laughing & won’t pick her up again but she said she is new resident in those apartments on Hilton so I’m sure many of you will pick her up.

There is a slim, cute white hipster chick that has been in the village a month. I have never seen working but rather walking town with the white heroin men that come to town and end up staying as dead end drug heads. I even have a specific apartment number on Terrace that many of them go to but won’t delve into that. She never walks alone and is always with at least one guy, I’m hoping one day to get her. That other night was wearing pasley yoga pants with a bell bottom flare a beany and a oversized sweatshirt zip down revealing her tight body.

alot of the mainstay WSW I inform are dead, in jail or late stage pregnant currently.

Was in Hempstead other day and saw a decent looking blonde at the Hilton/Jackson Mecca. She declined a ride and advances from other mongers, some of them extremely blatant in their execution. So I wasn’t sure if that’s why she denied however it looks like she operates with her phone and then waits for whomever she’s talking and executes accordingly. Sort of how Texas used to operate. She is newer to the stroll as I haven’t seen her around.
Ended up getting an older LSW whom I’ve picked up in the past and her services were good but remember he being cracked out. Well this time wasn’t much better and the services were okay up until she was getting the sense I was going to come and was going to try to pull some fuckery and cause a mess so I beat her to her own game. Pulled out and came all over he face and told her to get the fuck out the car right where I was parked with my load all over her face - was a gentleman in the the fact that I gave her a napkin when I pointed to get out. I drove away laughing & won’t pick her up again but she said she is new resident in those apartments on Hilton so I’m sure many of you will pick her up.

There is a slim, cute white hipster chick that has been in the village a month. I have never seen working but rather walking town with the white heroin men that come to town and end up staying as dead end drug heads. I even have a specific apartment number on Terrace that many of them go to but won’t delve into that. She never walks alone and is always with at least one guy, I’m hoping one day to get her. That other night was wearing pasley yoga pants with a bell bottom flare a beany and a oversized sweatshirt zip down revealing her tight body.

alot of the mainstay WSW I inform are dead, in jail or late stage pregnant currently.
yea I was around the area yesterday between 3:30pm-5pm , I saw the hipster one you mention around the Bk . She always with him . This is maybe my 3-4 time seeing them. A few months back during the summer they were on front street but by the other bk. Seem like they were waiting for the bus. Idk.

Other then that there’s was a older (white/Latina) one by the corner of Hilton and Jackson . She been in the game for a long time . Idk her name . I might of picked her up many moons ago.

billyS

Reign of Terror

What makes you think the white hipster chick is a hooker?

I never picked up a SW, but reading all these posts makes me want to at least try it. I’m in westchester - may need to venture out to LI to see what is available one day soon.

Drove through Coram and saw a woman walking on a side street. Older woman with a large hat on. She had an English accent. She didn’t look too bad . I stopped and she asked if she could get in. I said sure. As I started to drive away, I realized she is like , I don’t know, 65 years old? Or at least looks that old. She had no teeth. She said he dentures broke. I asked her if she was from England, and she said , no. She said she had a stroke and came out of it with that accent. She said she has been on the Coram Stroll for 20 years and LE leaves her alone as they all know her. She was a very nice lady, but I’m not that hard up, so she said she sucks dick and it’s really good for $40. I got a kick out of her. I told her I wasn’t really feeling good and that I’m going to give her $20 and be on my way. She was very happy with that. I let her out and left. I couldn’t .
That sounds a lot like the older woman "Roxy or Roxxie" i met a few weeks ago. However back them she had teeth (or they were actually dentures but I was not able to tell)

I got a cheap 20 bbj which was just what I needed at the time. Sure, she would not be my 1st draft pick at the coram stroll but its a solid choice if you want to avoid leaving the area with blue balls.