Long Island Street Action

You didn't understand what he said.
He is waiting to be contacted for his next pick up and delivery for door dash
I missed it too. Not a bad line to use. However just to have it so I don't break rule #2, Never lie to LE, if it were me I would make sure I was a door dash contractor. Nothing to lose doing that and it would corroborate any statement you might need to say as to why you are there.

Not bad @Booma18 ;)

You can login to doordash and theoretically reject any order you get so you aren't actually lying. Your a contractor so they can't force you to take any order just suspend you but I've been around 10% acceptance and never suspended
Yeah, there are certain addresses you simply don't want to deliver to; I've read in ND from time to time of a delivery guy going to a zombie house and getting robbed.

We’ll it’s been a minute…

a lot of action in Coram, best times I have found are 2am-5am just before the sun rises. Talent varies but in last 2 months I’ve had at least 7 of them. 3 of them were in higher tier of looks in SW department.

hempstead last couple weeks has been very interesting. A lot of the regulars have been decaying to death, pregnant or in and out of vacation stays down the way at the county jail. What I have seen in their place are women saying they are from Freeport. Usually LSW or Hispanic BSW mix. There is no rhyme or reason anymore as to where they’ll be. A few pages ago I outlined an updated stroll but they are all over and Hilton/Jackson isn’t always the main place anymore.

couple nights ago I was driving on Fulton closer to where you would start leaving the village area going towards the U Haul building when I see a woman in her 40s dressed pretty nice with ripped up jeans. She was asking a Spanish guy in English for the bus station/main st and he kept pointing back. At first I thought she was a mama Sita from the bars but after hearing their convo I realized she was probably not Italian background. Makeup was done, had a LI Karen well done hair cut… very out of place but looked like she did indulge in the drug trade. I ask if she needs a ride she says to Hicksville. I told her to get in but she said cars were pulling over to try get her in whether mongers or LEO and she said she’ll get in the back. I said fine until we get out of area. A little down way I have her switch and she spills her story. Just got back from Cali couple months ago but spent most of her life on the island. Only started doing drugs a few years ago and isn’t a SW.
tells me she cuts hair, cleans houses and found out her man cheated on her and went on a dark turn for the day and decided to relive her days on terrace a couple years ago. I could tell she smoked crack because of how erratic/speeded she was despite Her denying it. Anyway, we’re on OCR in Westbury and we start flirting I said for $40 I’d like to see what that mouth can do as she agreed. Went to a quiet spot in Hicksville where she gave me a sexy and enthusiastic BBJ and swallowed every drop. Got her digits and she is added to the UTR list. Since she is not exactly a SW or on any ad sites I can’t share her info but if I get more info out of her that she side hustles on dates and would want digits shared you know I’ll be first to do it with everyone.
this situation reminded me of something thar would happen Genius, often I think when these things happen to me they are most adventurous and fun of mongering.
Hey bud, where have you going success in Hempstead lately? Jackson and Hilton is dead and the spot in front PMd the tire shop/ convenience store by HD seems dead also. I usually am
creeping around 7am…. Too early/ late? Thanks.

Varies depending on time of day. Sometimes you'll see em walking by white castle by where bank of America is. You'll always see them by the hotel near speedway try from 3-11 pm in area i mention here . Pickins are whatever is out there. May the odds most ever be in your favor!!!

Please take note that the above post he is talking about West Hempstead at that point. Not Hempstead Village proper.
Yes, you can find them in those areas as many of them stay at the motel all the way down way and walk back and forth but that would be what I would call a break drive from the regular stroll before you proceed back if you didn’t see anything.
A few pages ago I outlined pretty in depth areas to look in Hempstead, use the previous button for the gold.

Not sure if it was just my bad luck but I went to Coram Saturday Night around midnight. First visit at night so not sure where to look. Place was dead. Turned right from 112 at the light at Home Depot. No car or sw traffic. I was the only car on the street besides LE. Came back to the 7-11 on 112 and pulled in to get some water and just see if there is any life and planned on trying to come up with an area to check out. I walk out of 7-11 and 4 cops come walking from behind the 7-11 staring at my car. I jump in my car and get out of town. I saw and was seen by 6 LE cars in under 10 minutes. I maybe saw 4 private cars in that time.

Was I just seriously unlucky? I didn't even have a chance to do a scouting of the area to even get my bearings. Went from never visiting the city in my life to having 6 cops know I was in town in 10 minutes. Definitely not what I am used too. There's a street in Dallas where I've seen 20+ SW walk around basically naked along a 1/2 mile stretch of a 6 lane road. Cops only bother the ones that look under age and leave the johns alone unless they are driving stupid or park at a business without becoming a paying customer so they get a complaint. I'll eat at this sports bar that has parking right off the sidewalk. After eating lean on the front of the car for half an hour checking out the eye candy. Coram is definitely not that.

...... I walk out of 7-11 and 4 cops come walking from behind the 7-11 staring at my car. I jump in my car and get out of town. I saw and was seen by 6 LE cars in under 10 minutes........Was I just seriously unlucky? ...... Coram is definitely not that.
You did the right thing when you decided to "get out of town". Another one of my rules is that during a drive in a SW area that if LE drives past you (either from behind or from the opposite direction) or you drive past a parked lE vehicle, consider that you're done for the night (or day) and get out of that area.

That said, I'm not so sure that you were just "unliucky" as sounds to me that more than routine SW reduction enforcement is going on — 6 LE cars in one area at midnight seems like overkill for such. Just sayin.

Not sure if it was just my bad luck but I went to Coram Saturday Night around midnight. First visit at night so not sure where to look. Place was dead. Turned right from 112 at the light at Home Depot. No car or sw traffic. I was the only car on the street besides LE. Came back to the 7-11 on 112 and pulled in to get some water and just see if there is any life and planned on trying to come up with an area to check out. I walk out of 7-11 and 4 cops come walking from behind the 7-11 staring at my car. I jump in my car and get out of town. I saw and was seen by 6 LE cars in under 10 minutes. I maybe saw 4 private cars in that time.

Was I just seriously unlucky? I didn't even have a chance to do a scouting of the area to even get my bearings. Went from never visiting the city in my life to having 6 cops know I was in town in 10 minutes. Definitely not what I am used too. There's a street in Dallas where I've seen 20+ SW walk around basically naked along a 1/2 mile stretch of a 6 lane road. Cops only bother the ones that look under age and leave the johns alone unless they are driving stupid or park at a business without becoming a paying customer so they get a complaint. I'll eat at this sports bar that has parking right off the sidewalk. After eating lean on the front of the car for half an hour checking out the eye candy. Coram is definitely not that.
The area in Coram is a little more east on 25 by a Latin club and 7/11 and a big laundromat. Talking to a SCPD buddy they are looking more the drug dealers than the SW right now but that is not say that if they saw a SW walikg funny and looking high they stop her looking for drugs since it is just catch and release right now but they are cracking down on the guys picking the up since the new sex trafficing laws they deam the SW walkers doing it against their will making them victis..yes we guys have to be careful