Long Island Street Action

Do any of you ever in center reach area. If I recall they was a hot SW that worked off a ramp and was wondering if anyone know if she’s still around that area or where she might be. Thanks
You talking about Alicia? She was in jail for a minute she claims she isn't a sw. Idk if anyone smashed that. All her lights aren't always on. Shes out and back hit and miss. Try evening rush hr where you would find her. Sometimes during day around lunch time

Long shot but did you ever meet NND. She kind of reminded me of her (or was it just in my head lol?)
if your talking about looks/style, yes. Sunny is a little better looking than NND. However, NND’s performance & attitude was a few notches above.

I really don't think it's a good idea you guys post the spots where you take the girls to do the deed.
there are a few reasons I would never post that on a public forum where we have a slew of anonymous trolls… including LEO themselves. As well as the providers and the handelers, someone’s SO or the like. Unless you want to get robbed/setup, arrested or caught by someone because they know exactly where to find you it may not be in anyone’s best interest to state where they are parking their car specifically.

You talking about Alicia? she claims she isn't a sw. Idk if anyone smashed that.
myself and others have… this what outlined some time ago. Maybe in this thread? Maybe somewhere else use the search.

no, she is not a SW but you can try your luck and roll the dice. Her pussy was tight, she was an absolute mental institute defect and I wouldn’t chance having her in my car let alone sticking Massy JR. in any of her holes again.
Anyone remember when she was running down MCR butt naked by the Wal mart and all over Facebook moms?

That was funniest thing she actually started at Walmart ran up by tropical smoothie towards 25. Than ran east down 25. A few days later she sat at 25 exit ramp tanning in just a g string. Besides with a pussy so tight on a girl like that hope anyone who smashed it dumped a phat load in her. Lol

Hempstead has been dead & I recently found out that the village has been cracking down on SW by arresting them with undercover. Which means it’s only a matter of time until they set a sting up for us. So be cautious there.
New mayor and it seems like he’s making his rounds to make his presence known.

Sometimes during the day but evening after 9 however you see them on montauk hwy going east by the split going east of wmfloyd. Go west towards bell Port you might see them during the day but more at early evening or night. Its hit and miss. They usually haunt 7-11 and bodegas might wanna center mongering around there.
Took a jaunt around the Shirley/Mastic spots the other night. Didn’t see anyone out and about. Drove past Taco Bell on the main drag and also down by Neighborhood rd in Mastic Beach with no luck.

Any intel on where might be better to look?

Hit and miss in that area would start from east Patchogue where Lowes and McDonald's is might see some on station rd just south of the tracks at the store which is varied. Try down by the motel before the bridge see what happens . Its alot of ground to cover. When did you go out on jaunt?

Caught Sunny the blonde on Coram stroll again.attitude was a lot better today and overall it was the ideal car date.
Scroll up a few more last post but she is a CBJ at $40 with a $20 upsell at $60 for BBJ.
Today I told her $45 BBJ that’s what I pay. So she can be worked with but expect the rate above. She called me ‘hot’ so I guess that works in my favor.
Also quoted $100 FS car $80 if you become a regular, $150 hotel. $200 for GFE anything but Greek.
She is out between 5am-7am everyday starts on MCR and makes right on FIFE walks all the way up into neighborhood until she gets picked up.
see my last review still a few posts ago on her but thought this new intel was worth sharing with the crew.

Caught Sunny the blonde on Coram stroll again.attitude was a lot better today and overall it was the ideal car date.
Scroll up a few more last post but she is a CBJ at $40 with a $20 upsell at $60 for BBJ.
Today I told her $45 BBJ that’s what I pay. So she can be worked with but expect the rate above. She called me ‘hot’ so I guess that works in my favor.
Also quoted $100 FS car $80 if you become a regular, $150 hotel. $200 for GFE anything but Greek.
She is out between 5am-7am everyday starts on MCR and makes right on FIFE walks all the way up into neighborhood until she gets picked up.
see my last review still a few posts ago on her but thought this new intel was worth sharing with the crew.
Question she is only out at 5AM to 7 AM not very good hours and hardl enough time to make any money unless she gets one or two FS or get lucky enough for the other two.
Hotel there are no cheap hotels in the area the closet might be down 112 past the two name brands plus you re in for the 150 and hotel charge not a good deal at all and GFE in car at those hours is risky daylight time. Good info though if I am up earlier enough I might swing by to see what she looks like

Question she is only out at 5AM to 7 AM not very good hours and hardl enough time to make any money unless she gets one or two FS or get lucky enough for the other two.
Actually 5am to 7am are very good hours for SW'ing. For example when I used to pick SW's in Wyandanch I would be there at 5am. I knew (by scoping them out before hand at 7am) which building lots in the nearby industrial area had overnight vehicles such as company vans/trucks that i could park behind, where the security cameras were and at 7am if the lots were empty I knew starting times was after that. Plus, according to the girls, 5am was the LE shift change time and the next shift took their time getting to the area as they had to stop at DD 1st and talk with other cops.

From what I saw girls could easily do 3 johns/hour (BBJs) as most of the johns just picked up the girl and headed down a nearby side street. With me they had to take more time as 5 min drive to park then BBBJ followed by CFS in back seat.

Yeah they didn't get rich but made enough for whatever, ahem, purchases they needed to make for the day. Or if they actually had a real day job (over the years some I met actually did) it was an easy way to supplement income w/o too much risk of getting busted.

I did this at that time slot for at least 15 years w/o incident. If fact the only 2 times I had incident with lE was late evening and late morning on a Saturday. Stings I saw in that area were always around 11am to 3 pm (I saw a couple - search my posts for stings).

After my session I would head over to my gym for a workout/shower/shave etc, stop at deli for breakfast and then off to work.

It was satisfying to start the workday already accomplishing some needed tasks.

Genius nailed everything I could have said. No matter what stroll I’ve ever hit on LI 4-6am has seemed to be where the best talent worked.

in sunny case she said she got the ‘working crowd’ which makes sense. A lot of blue collars guys passing by on the way to work and as genius stated all she needs is 3-4 people an hour and she’s done for day. Everything else he stated us dead on.

I do not disagree with Genius but those hours do not work for me I was just pointing things out such as hotel that time of day in Coram area are high end and do not have day rate I really do not know about the one south on 112 past the two major ones. to me FS or even GFE in a car at those hours are a little risky but yet doable for others just not me.

Cruised by the Coram spot saw a cute Latina in shorts so pulled over she gets in says you got 40 sure. Then she says as we pull away I give all my clients 3 minutes to hard if not I am done. Well I stopped where I was told her to get out and walk back to her spot...Just some helpful information
Got scammed by that dumb bitch, she ran out the car with the money. Latina in her 30s, pussy smelled like dead fish. This was a couple weeks ago and she had an ankle bracelet thing.

Got scammed by that dumb bitch, she ran out the car with the money. Latina in her 30s, pussy smelled like dead fish. This was a couple weeks ago and she had an ankle bracelet thing.
She is a scammer thats for sure but I did not let things get far dorve about 10 seconds and let her out after she that 3minute thing. I did not notice any ankle braclet thing or a smelly pussy either but that is a good thing about this site we can let others know the good and bad ones to stay away from

billyS

Reign of Terror
How do you know her pussy smelled?
Did she actually take her pants off or are you saying you smelled her pussy right thru her pants?

Because if that is the case maybe you should have kicked her out the door before handing over the money.

At what point did she run off?
As soon as you handed it to her the money or did she invoke the three minute rule?

The fact that other guys have said the same thing helps give your claim credibility, but since guys have been known to write bad reviews or say shit about girls that isn't true to get back at them it always helps to add detail to your story.

How do you know her pussy smelled?
Did she actually take her pants off or are you saying you smelled her pussy right thru her pants?

Because if that is the case maybe you should have kicked her out the door before handing over the money.

At what point did she run off?
As soon as you handed it to her the money or did she invoke the three minute rule?

The fact that other guys have said the same thing helps give your claim credibility, but since guys have been known to write bad reviews or say shit about girls that isn't true to get back at them it always helps to add detail to your story.
Lol true, so I picked her up and agreed on 50 for everything. Then she says she doesn’t do bj. I’m annoyed bc we had said everything , but I say whatever let’s fuck, aggravated at this point. Pulls her pants down and I’m jerking to get hard, the smell is bad, like she hasn’t showered in a few days or something. But it had been a 90 degrees day also. She keeps rushing me to get hard saying that I have one more minute to get hard or she’s out of here. Mind you it’s been maybe one minute since her pants came down. I told her that her pussy smells horrible and she needs to jerk me off at least. She proceeds to jump out the car. I have no reason to lie about some street whore that I saw once and won’t be picking up again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lol true, so I picked her up and agreed on 50 for everything. Then she says she doesn’t do bj. I’m annoyed bc we had said everything , but I say whatever let’s fuck, aggravated at this point. Pulls her pants down and I’m jerking to get hard, the smell is bad, like she hasn’t showered in a few days or something. But it had been a 90 degrees day also. She keeps rushing me to get hard saying that I have one more minute to get hard or she’s out of here. Mind you it’s been maybe one minute since her pants came down. I told her that her pussy smells horrible and she needs to jerk me off at least. She proceeds to jump out the car. I have no reason to lie about some street whore that I saw once and won’t be picking up again.
Thanks for filling in the details.
It gives everyone else more to go on.