Long Island Street Action

Not sure if it was just my bad luck but I went to Coram Saturday Night around midnight. First visit at night so not sure where to look. Place was dead. Turned right from 112 at the light at Home Depot. No car or sw traffic. I was the only car on the street besides LE. Came back to the 7-11 on 112 and pulled in to get some water and just see if there is any life and planned on trying to come up with an area to check out. I walk out of 7-11 and 4 cops come walking from behind the 7-11 staring at my car. I jump in my car and get out of town. I saw and was seen by 6 LE cars in under 10 minutes. I maybe saw 4 private cars in that time.

Was I just seriously unlucky? I didn't even have a chance to do a scouting of the area to even get my bearings. Went from never visiting the city in my life to having 6 cops know I was in town in 10 minutes. Definitely not what I am used too. There's a street in Dallas where I've seen 20+ SW walk around basically naked along a 1/2 mile stretch of a 6 lane road. Cops only bother the ones that look under age and leave the johns alone unless they are driving stupid or park at a business without becoming a paying customer so they get a complaint. I'll eat at this sports bar that has parking right off the sidewalk. After eating lean on the front of the car for half an hour checking out the eye candy. Coram is definitely not that.

...... I walk out of 7-11 and 4 cops come walking from behind the 7-11 staring at my car. I jump in my car and get out of town. I saw and was seen by 6 LE cars in under 10 minutes........Was I just seriously unlucky? ...... Coram is definitely not that.
You did the right thing when you decided to "get out of town". Another one of my rules is that during a drive in a SW area that if LE drives past you (either from behind or from the opposite direction) or you drive past a parked lE vehicle, consider that you're done for the night (or day) and get out of that area.

That said, I'm not so sure that you were just "unliucky" as sounds to me that more than routine SW reduction enforcement is going on — 6 LE cars in one area at midnight seems like overkill for such. Just sayin.

Not sure if it was just my bad luck but I went to Coram Saturday Night around midnight. First visit at night so not sure where to look. Place was dead. Turned right from 112 at the light at Home Depot. No car or sw traffic. I was the only car on the street besides LE. Came back to the 7-11 on 112 and pulled in to get some water and just see if there is any life and planned on trying to come up with an area to check out. I walk out of 7-11 and 4 cops come walking from behind the 7-11 staring at my car. I jump in my car and get out of town. I saw and was seen by 6 LE cars in under 10 minutes. I maybe saw 4 private cars in that time.

Was I just seriously unlucky? I didn't even have a chance to do a scouting of the area to even get my bearings. Went from never visiting the city in my life to having 6 cops know I was in town in 10 minutes. Definitely not what I am used too. There's a street in Dallas where I've seen 20+ SW walk around basically naked along a 1/2 mile stretch of a 6 lane road. Cops only bother the ones that look under age and leave the johns alone unless they are driving stupid or park at a business without becoming a paying customer so they get a complaint. I'll eat at this sports bar that has parking right off the sidewalk. After eating lean on the front of the car for half an hour checking out the eye candy. Coram is definitely not that.
The area in Coram is a little more east on 25 by a Latin club and 7/11 and a big laundromat. Talking to a SCPD buddy they are looking more the drug dealers than the SW right now but that is not say that if they saw a SW walikg funny and looking high they stop her looking for drugs since it is just catch and release right now but they are cracking down on the guys picking the up since the new sex trafficing laws they deam the SW walkers doing it against their will making them victis..yes we guys have to be careful

You did the right thing when you decided to "get out of town". Another one of my rules is that during a drive in a SW area that if LE drives past you (either from behind or from the opposite direction) or you drive past a parked lE vehicle, consider that you're done for the night (or day) and get out of that area.

That said, I'm not so sure that you were just "unliucky" as sounds to me that more than routine SW reduction enforcement is going on — 6 LE cars in one area at midnight seems like overkill for such. Just sayin.
Thanks, might have been you advise earlier that told me to leave. Where I normally go I have no worries but this thread made it clear to leave.

I noticed police cars all over the Coram strip today. One had a car pulled over. A very attractive young female was fooling with her hair and sitting across from 7-11, a shady guy sitting across the street, a guy sitting backwards on his motorcycle just observing from 7-11, very strange scene, drove through and away.

Nassau and Suffolk would give me agita.

I noticed police cars all over the Coram strip today. One had a car pulled over. A very attractive young female was fooling with her hair and sitting across from 7-11, a shady guy sitting across the street, a guy sitting backwards on his motorcycle just observing from 7-11, very strange scene, drove through and away.
Always listen to your gut. If it doesn't seem kosher move on. Live to fuck another day

Saw a female walking with a sign asking for money on the ramp from Nichols road to 25 on Saturday around 4:00. Walking with sign and talking on her phone with headphones. Not sure if SW didn't inquire. Maybe someone checks it out. Didn't look too bad short brunette, average to a little thick.

Saw a female walking with a sign asking for money on the ramp from Nichols road to 25 on Saturday around 4:00. Walking with sign and talking on her phone with headphones. Not sure if SW didn't inquire. Maybe someone checks it out. Didn't look too bad short brunette, average to a little thick.
Why dont you check it out instead of waiting on others. Just because she is asking for money doesnt make her a SW. She has been at that same spot for a couple of years now.

Yeah... Don't go to that 7eleven when you're mongering in coram. That 7eleven apparently gets robbed every other week and thus is the place LEO congregate.

While heading home from running errands decided to stroll thru Coram spot. Saw one in a cap and track suite by the side street next to laundromat stopped says she usually asks for fifty all I have is forty she said ok gets in. We go to spot ask her name she says Kelly (Not sure if is the same one that advertise that one time and did not ask) hand the money get down to business head game was good a little hand stroking got the poision out and job done. She was kinda cute long blonde hair in a braid would say late 20's.

Driving down 110 today in Huntington Station, by the train station. WOC walking slow, tight jeans, bare midriff, little jacket. Go past her and turn around, make eye contact with her and get the look. Pull right over and she gets in.. A little drunk or high and she is giggling and has her hand on my leg in seconds flat. Get a good look at her and she is cute.... 30'ish and a nice body. Tell her I want to hang out for a minute and she agrees.... right to the parking garage and down to business. GREAT bbbj.... did it all.... long and slow, just the head, swirled her tongue.... burst in about 5 minutes and she did not miss a beat, or make a mess! Took it all like a champ! Got cleaned up, dropped her at the store and gave her $20. You always have to be on the lookout! 2pm, bright sunny day.... You never know!

Driving down 110 today in Huntington Station, by the train station. WOC walking slow, tight jeans, bare midriff, little jacket. Go past her and turn around, make eye contact with her and get the look. Pull right over and she gets in.. A little drunk or high and she is giggling and has her hand on my leg in seconds flat. Get a good look at her and she is cute.... 30'ish and a nice body. Tell her I want to hang out for a minute and she agrees.... right to the parking garage and down to business. GREAT bbbj.... did it all.... long and slow, just the head, swirled her tongue.... burst in about 5 minutes and she did not miss a beat, or make a mess! Took it all like a champ! Got cleaned up, dropped her at the store and gave her $20. You always have to be on the lookout! 2pm, bright sunny day.... You never know!
A real bargain hunter!

what a score. Did you get a name? Or if normally strolls?
that area is a needle in haystack I’ve had two encounters there in my years - one BSW and one LSW. The Latin one I’m not sure worked but was crying at the 7/11 and jumped in and the BSW was in her early 50s at 3am as I passed by drunk I got her. Both random much like your story.

I was woken up early so decided to stop by Coram around 5am on my way to work. I only saw one on fife. Saw a WSW named Olivia who I picked up. It was 50 for a BBJ, with swallow. I could have probably gotten her down lower, but was still tired and not thinking yet. But other than her didn't see anyone else in that area.
Nice, I’ve picked up Olivia a few times myself. Last time picked her up with my friend. Took her to a spot 5 mins away from the 711 and we took turns switching, one fucking her from behind while she sucked the other one. Gave her 80 for it, must have ducked her for like 20 mins. She liked it lol

Been through the station 3x since I saw your post. Haven't seen her around, she allude to when she is on the stroll?