Long Island Street Action

I’ve picked up Olivia a wsw of middle eastern descent, forgot what country she told me. And got good Bbj for .20 in coram. Also fucked Lexi very skinny wsw both in early 30s I’d guess. Fucked Lexi for 50. Ive seen Others as well, but went with those since I have been with them before. Evenings after 8 both times. Coram is a hit and miss but they are around. And in regards to those inquiring about mastic/Shirley area, I go there frequently to see family and I haven’t seen much tbh. Maybe late nights around William Floyd and neighborhood road. But it’s very sporadic. Have seen plenty of whores that post ads online in that area however. Even some that were previously walking streets of coram and I’ve had for 20-30 but are now charging poor saps 100-150.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I’ve picked up Olivia a wsw of middle eastern descent, forgot what country she told me. And got good Bbj for .20 in coram. Also fucked Lexi very skinny wsw both in early 30s I’d guess. Fucked Lexi for 50. Ive seen Others as well, but went with those since I have been with them before. Evenings after 8 both times. Coram is a hit and miss but they are around. And in regards to those inquiring about mastic/Shirley area, I go there frequently to see family and I haven’t seen much tbh. Maybe late nights around William Floyd and neighborhood road. But it’s very sporadic. Have seen plenty of whores that post ads online in that area however. Even some that were previously walking streets of coram and I’ve had for 20-30 but are now charging poor saps 100-150.
Twenty cents for Olivia?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hahah no 20.00 actually but I’ve seen people post it like that and it stuck with me for some reason. Pretty sure I’ve given her 10 in the past though and she was totally down.
The people who post it like that get corrected
No codes for payment.
$20 is twenty dollars.
$200 is two hundred dollars not $$

Nice recon. Can you review Olivia and share phone#?

Nice recon. Can you review Olivia and share phone#?
I’ve reviewed her in the past. Seen her a few times throughout the years. When she was bigger and also a lot thinner like she is currently. Decent Bbj cum in mouth spit out. Fat ass which I pounded doggystyle when she was big. Ass not so fat now but still ok. None of these hoes ever have phones really and if so they don’t last very long.

Rolled thru coram later last night around 11 pm. Saw a scary old lady with what appeared to be her handler. The shady parking lot accross from 7-11 had some guys and there was a woman walking towards then. Made a turn to head south and saw a chubby woman walking but wearing a mask (she didnt give me any looks). Also saw someone who appeared to be tweaking at the little "park" down fife.

Made another pass but didnt see anything promissing so I left. Was in an out of the area in under 5 minutes.

With the weather getting nicer Hempstead is a live in and well. I made a lengthy post in recent pages of this thread that will help anyone with an update of that stroll radius in 2021. The best times of day are 2-5pm and 10pm-1am currently that I have seen as of late. Going rate for a BBJ with any of the better looking ones is 40. Ive had FS for that price as of late but going for that is 60.

was in Coram the other day and it was dead. There was also a rape in broad day light there not too far from the Home Depot/bus stop area so id imagine that area will be high alert for a few so be safe.

Also I was going to wait to get a little bit more intel before posting this but I just want the tribe to be safe. One of the girls on the Hempstead stroll who is harder to find and not out all the time (she is kind of the new Texas) name is Trina told me that her cellphone was being held ransom by a deli. The deli takes girls belongings and cellphones as extortion for food, cigs and booze. Obviously I use a burner so I wasn’t concerned but when I asked her why she hasn’t responded or when she did it was bizarre she said she ‘owed $160 to get her cellphone back from the deli guys’.
Not really sure what’s going on there and what gangs they are connected to just yet as many of the bodega/delis in town are connected to the bloods.
Everyone please be careful is getting digits from Hempstead girls and texting them, at this point I hope everyone here is using the genius rules of wisdom and never using your direct line anyway.

Also I was going to wait to get a little bit more intel before posting this but I just want the tribe to be safe. One of the girls on the Hempstead stroll who is harder to find and not out all the time (she is kind of the new Texas) name is Trina told me that her cellphone was being held ransom by a deli. The deli takes girls belongings and cellphones as extortion for food, cigs and booze. Obviously I use a burner so I wasn’t concerned but when I asked her why she hasn’t responded or when she did it was bizarre she said she ‘owed $160 to get her cellphone back from the deli guys’.
Not really sure what’s going on there and what gangs they are connected to just yet as many of the bodega/delis in town are connected to the bloods.
Everyone please be careful is getting digits from Hempstead girls and texting them, at this point I hope everyone here is using the genius rules of wisdom and never using your direct line anyway.
What did this girl look like? white, black, latina, etc?

Trina is white - piercings all over her face. Even when high extremely intelligent and Like Texas not a girl you will find on the stroll (when Texas first started when desperate). Trina is also engaged or married never know full story with these girls and her man who is white was cut up by the bloods pretty bad in the last couple months. I grew up in the area and probably know more about the inner world of Hempstead than most of you and try to share as much info as I can without going over.

Trina is white - piercings all over her face. Even when high extremely intelligent and Like Texas not a girl you will find on the stroll (when Texas first started when desperate). Trina is also engaged or married never know full story with these girls and her man who is white was cut up by the bloods pretty bad in the last couple months. I grew up in the area and probably know more about the inner world of Hempstead than most of you and try to share as much info as I can without going over.
Hempstead is its own special world. The garage on Terrence and Fulton back in the day people used to smash there at night. Before they got the collapsible gate.

Hempstead bars are back open until 4am and the village is very lively on the weekends late night. With that said the girls were out full range yesterday in their usual spots, at least 5 that I could identify. However crime is also back, in my two hours in neighborhood I saw a man get pushed through a glass bus window and Terrace had 8 squad cars block the road due to a shotspotter triggered by a shooting.
There was a SW hot blonde I’ve never seen before, tall and wearing a blue tank top. Nice body. She was a hanging out with more put together street guys in flashy clothes (usually the dealers or pimps) but when I caught her walking alone it was apparent she was very cracked out it was if she wasn’t working. Either she got scared I was LEO or hasn’t reached the point where she has to go to the streets and just sucks off the dealers for her fix, may be even dating one of them. She is newer to the area and I have my I eye on her because it’s a matter of time until she belongs to the streets as they say.

Was in CI/Bayshore area today.
the 7/11 on union has a WSW eating chips and baking in the sun. She was decent looking and seemed to be not punched in on the clock looking for dates but is def a street creature. That area during a weekday is too busy for me to get involved with them and was also trolled with LEO.
Central Islip had two WSW and two BSW. The decent WSW was fighting with their pimp swinging a 40 oz of old English around on Suffolk ave across from the MTA police headquarters. What a bummer as she was the only one I’d partake with. I did approach the other white WSW who looked like a fucked up cabbage patch kid. She wanted for $40 and I told her I would give her $10 and that was doing her a favor lol they are out there folks. Happy hunting.