Long Island Street Action

Saturday night (Sunday morning) around 2:30 I picked up a chubby black or Spanish SW in Bayshore right by 7-11. Not attractive by any means, but I did get a 5 outta 10 BBJ CIM swallow for $23. Went to a parking lot around the corner from the train station to do the deed. No weird smells or anything, nice girl. Sorry, I did not get a name or number. This is after I checked the CI stroll, the Hempstead stroll and even drove down Straight Path. Everything else was dry. Hopefully the warmer weather is going to start bringing girls back out.

Saturday night (Sunday morning) around 2:30 I picked up a chubby black or Spanish SW in Bayshore right by 7-11. Not attractive by any means, but I did get a 5 outta 10 BBJ CIM swallow for $23. Went to a parking lot around the corner from the train station to do the deed. No weird smells or anything, nice girl. Sorry, I did not get a name or number. This is after I checked the CI stroll, the Hempstead stroll and even drove down Straight Path. Everything else was dry. Hopefully the warmer weather is going to start bringing girls back out.
Maybe they aren’t strolling around due to the pandemic?

$23.00?? good for you...........

I seem to remember years back that a brother monger paid the street girl with his change in his car. It was a funny post. Hopefully someone on here still remembers that post.

25 years ago when I started My career job, I worked out of Far Rockaway. The first 20 blocks of Seagirt Blvd had some pretty fine street walkers back then. It’s where I popped my monger cherry.

The guys talked about this great story about how a worker from another department got a bbj for just $3 and a Tuna sandwich from his lunchbox.

Years later, I was working with a union shop steward that worked that department around the same time. So I asked him if he knew the guy who caught the $3 bbj.

His reply, “They always fuck up the story!! It was $2 and half my PBJ sandwich “ He was one funny guy... traded lot of stories with that dude.