Long Island Street Action

There will probably be more street action as the weather warms up. You may also be able to cruise through certain motel parking lots for a while when it warms up. It won;t last long, IMHO, as district attorneys will may it their agenda to do their part on a local level.
That cruising the hotels thing will be very short lived, your right, with all that traffic. Something's gotta give, all these ladies just all of a sudden didn't stop engaging in their profession!

Cruising Hempstead stroll last few days pretty desolate. I saw Jennilee with new blonde hair looked ok but passed on Wednesday 145pm. Today I saw Victoria on a bicycle hanging in her usual spot,passed. Then saw Jade shaking it on the Tpke,skinny as ever passed. I was approached by older BSW Vicky she asked for a date Declined. Then asked for a few dollars. I gave her 2 bucks and she complained “what can I get with that”. I asked her about the local talent she said they’re mostly locked up or sick. FYI

Cruising Hempstead stroll last few days pretty desolate. I saw Jennilee with new blonde hair looked ok but passed on Wednesday 145pm. Today I saw Victoria on a bicycle hanging in her usual spot,passed. Then saw Jade shaking it on the Tpke,skinny as ever passed. I was approached by older BSW Vicky she asked for a date Declined. Then asked for a few dollars. I gave her 2 bucks and she complained “what can I get with that”. I asked her about the local talent she said they’re mostly locked up or sick. FYI
Is this Fulton between Cathedral and Terrace? I've never had any luck there and I'm a pretty good spotter. I've gone anywhere from 2pm - 4am on a given day and never seen anything...i hit the street itself and cruise the lots on the south side. Nothing.

Is this Fulton between Cathedral and Terrace? I've never had any luck there and I'm a pretty good spotter. I've gone anywhere from 2pm - 4am on a given day and never seen anything...i hit the street itself and cruise the lots on the south side. Nothing.
You have to go west on Fulton, make a right on Hilton, another right on Jackson, a right on Terrace then a right Fulton and repeat!

If you want to cruise this is the way it's done..
This is literally a one block radius. Small, compact. I've been cruising for the better part of 25 years. You NEVER just keep looping the same 4 streets over and over. This area is densely populated. Mostly ethnic in make up. A white guy doing this set up over and over in this neighborhood is just looking for trouble.

it's also a good way to get pulled over too!!
Absolutely. I used to cruise n main st in Freeport up into Uniondale and all the way over to Babylon tpke. That whole network of streets in that area were a gold mine back in the day. You could spend 45 minutes on that grid without hitting the same st twice. Now THAT'S cruising. This little square isn't cruising, it's an arrest waiting to happen.

I ve seen a few stragglers behind home depot on front st. when it warms up.
For me there is just way too much residential traffic and I rather be in a commercial
industrial area if I am going to pick someone up..like parts of the Brooklyn stroll near atkins or the huntspoint stroll.

Doing that over and over again doesn't sound suspicious at all! Especially a white guy in that neighborhood driving in a one block loop! Oh mercy! Thanks for the info but even I'm not that dumb!
i didn't mean literally, and i am not taking you as being dumb, you obviously should use discretion and hopefully you do...if you didn't you probably would not be doing it at all for very long in Hempstead! I was assuming you were an experienced cruiser, will watch my words next time, i was only trying to help by way of location, not how you navigate.

I ve seen a few stragglers behind home depot on front st. when it warms up.
For me there is just way too much residential traffic and I rather be in a commercial
industrial area if I am going to pick someone up..like parts of the Brooklyn stroll near atkins or the huntspoint stroll.

Hunts Point is dead.

I have not been to HP in at least a year but I did see some at 4-5am during the warmer months...
I t was top of the hill where that catholic"monastary" is,downhil had MCDS and a strip club a few blocks away
It use to be a real freak show back in the day,mostly druggies,and pimps pushing some dumb runaway...

I have not been to HP in at least a year but I did see some at 4-5am during the warmer months...
I t was top of the hill where that catholic"monastary" is,downhil had MCDS and a strip club a few blocks away
It use to be a real freak show back in the day,mostly druggies,and pimps pushing some dumb runaway...

I need to be in bed my midnight.