Long Island providers suck----

I don't know when the last time I had a good experience with a provider on Long Island was, Long Island is just a place, like a breeding ground, for shitty providers.

I started my hobby in Philly in the late eighties, early nineties and it was a great time and place for it. There were so many choices that were easy to find and the talent was pretty damn good. The hobby was a little different back then because what qualified a girl as good back then and today are slightly different.

I rarely had a bad experience and I could find a nice little spot to go to on any street. They were clean and comfortable, had rooms with beds and the girls weren't cracked out.

I don't know why the girls on Long island suck so bad. Forget going to AMP here, that's just utter garbage, I don't know how you guys do it. I understand youre all in competition to get some services for a dollar but come on, why bother. Are there any places that have great talent at a higher price that you guys just dont go to or does everything suck out here?

I don't know why I'm in this mood today but it doesnt seem like anything positive is gonna come out of my mouth right now.

What's kinda funny after reading the Long island section of this site is that the providers are probably all saying that long Island customers suck, LOL.

The way things were

I started hobbying in the early 80s. I remember the places on Northern Blvd, on the north side of the road. One on the second floor a couple doors east of Little Neck Rd, and then later another one a little west of the Scooby Diner in that split level little set of stores. Those places were the shit. Beautiful sweet girls who would do anything for you for $100. Yeah I was paying as much then as I do now for full service, but today's full service pales in comparison to back then.

I wish I had a time machine.

I started hobbying in the early 80s. I remember the places on Northern Blvd, on the north side of the road. One on the second floor a couple doors east of Little Neck Rd, and then later another one a little west of the Scooby Diner in that split level little set of stores. Those places were the shit. Beautiful sweet girls who would do anything for you for $100. Yeah I was paying as much then as I do now for full service, but today's full service pales in comparison to back then.

I remember a place on Northern Blvd in Great Neck..lower numbers. It was a side entrance to a house. They had colored lights leading to the door.
Gorgeous young Asians..FS $100 on bed, not table.. worth every penny.

What's kinda funny after reading the Long island section of this site is that the providers are probably all saying that long Island customers suck, LOL.
Lol indeed.
One of my favorite LI providers moved from Flushing and told me the customers on LI are great compared to Flushing, they are gentlemen, and willing to pay.

Look at the thread about Sophia, 5 Northern Blvd

When cheap side adventurers no longer do it for you, it is time to get an UTR. For the same money, I get FS, GFE, someone who genuinely likes me and the sex and very low mileage. The sex can be wild and is progressively gets better. At the conclusion, we take a shower together at the HE AMP. And she is 26 years old.

Now I know it sounds like boasting but I am trying to make a point. You dont have to settle for crap. When this is over, it will be very hard for me to go back to the LI AMP circuit, because I will pay more and get less with an unattractive provider. That is why you have not seen many reviews from me in the last year on LI.

I have written extensively in the past on the "how to". If you want me to go through the basics again, I will.

We all reach a point in this hobby where at the price points that most of us pay, mediocre service is available to us. If we have done this long enough, and some of you apparently have, you is no longer satisfying, but we keep doing it in hopes of find the holy grail. I have not found it, but I am alot closer than people that go to AMPS.

And the irony is that you can find what you are looking for at a HE AMP and others here have found it as well. The basics is you find someone new to the business or someone that will not do FS and you turn them. It is especially important they have a SO. They are very unlikely to have engage in FS with many of the customers. If you are lucky, you are the only one. Why? Because if the person makes it difficult for others to advance, when you do turn her, she will be off the charts horny. And most likely her SO, does really try to please her. So flirt flirt flirt than seduce down the road, and you might pull it off.

These girls are trainable and love to please. Some are affectionate and others will allow you to do things like greek etc that most providers will not do. There is nothing more fun than you are catching up with the girl and she is stroking you, because she wants to get it on.

It takes skill and work, but the sex is way better and the personal element enriches it. I found for me, this is the solution to meaningless sex, without having a mistress or SO.

I have never paid more than $120/hr for this and last year I paid $100. Just to get an idea it is not about the money (the house takes $40).

Last edited:
I started hobbying in the early 80s. I remember the places on Northern Blvd, on the north side of the roa... one a little west of the Scooby Diner in that split level little set of stores.

Boy, do I remember that one! Down and all the way to the right, wasn't it? I still remember the "name" of the 20-something spinner I was able to pick up and fuck: Candy. I was in the shower area one time with another lady when this one came in, stripped down and showered as if nobody were there... left an impression.

Those were the good old days. Who ruined it? Rudy Giuliani?

Last edited:
ouch my feelings im imagining some invisible fine print that says "me excluded" ;) i happen to love you LI guys, its why I stay close to home and never travel! Id throw out some names of great women I know out here but since I only engage in conversation w them I dont think my opinion is really relevant nor is this post for that matter but felt like saying hi to some old friends so made it anyway....xox

I agree 100% on the guy not knowing Desi/Alyssa. I had the pleasure of meeting this fine young lady right before I stopped seeing the FS ladies. If I were still in action, I would be seeing her at least every other month, maybe more often. She is very attractive, fun and good at what she does. She is also reasonably priced. For men who like them 40+, Bobbi is also top notch with a great natural rack.

AIDs ruined it.

The reality is, that unprotected sex is the great, and it is dangerous. And if it's dangerous for us guys, it's WAY more dangerous for the providers. There is a reason why hobbying isn't like it was a generation ago, and we all know what it is. The spread of HIV has dramatically change the landscape of sex. And there is nothing we can do about it but complain.

PP, let's face it, if you are having unprotected sex, then you are still taking a risk even if she seems inexperienced. And the point is that she should not take the risk with you, especially if she knew how experienced you are.

The moral of the story is .. there is none.

Boy, do I remember that one! Down and all the way to the right, wasn't it? I still remember the "name" of the 20-something spinner I was able to pick up and fuck: Candy. I was in the shower area one time with another lady when this one came in, stripped down and showered as if nobody were there... left an impression.

Those were the good old days. Who ruined it? Rudy Giuliani?

The reality is, that unprotected sex is the great, and it is dangerous. And if it's dangerous for us guys, it's WAY more dangerous for the providers. There is a reason why hobbying isn't like it was a generation ago, and we all know what it is. The spread of HIV has dramatically change the landscape of sex. And there is nothing we can do about it but complain.

PP, let's face it, if you are having unprotected sex, then you are still taking a risk even if she seems inexperienced. And the point is that she should not take the risk with you, especially if she knew how experienced you are.

The moral of the story is .. there is none.
You are correct nothing more to be said.

Except, I have done BB maybe four or five times in 20 years.

Three rules I have when I will do this.
1) She is new to HE AMP circuit or only doing legit massges
2) Has SO (especially if she lives with him)
3) Makes it next to impossible to pull off. Kind of a high barrier to entry so to speak. If she puts up a huge hassle, most guys wont bother.
4) The money is not motivitating her to have sex

The present one, was only a few weeks in to the HE AMP and worked prior to a restaurant.
She lives with her SO and parents. Huge loss of face if found out.
Never wanted to have sex. She was curious about DATY because it was 10 years since the last time it was done. She did not overtly seek it out. Wears clothing that makes it very diccult to access-wears pads every week. Others here on this board and elsewhere has reported limited sucess.

First it took alot of flirting and relating to her as a person first (friendships are so important). Make it fun. Do not make the sex the focus of the encounter. Then introduced new things in sex, including oiling her up, DATY, sensual massages and got her turned on. This did faux sex, than popped it in and she was so turned on she pushed away than just rammed it in. Subsuqent encounters resistence was less and less. Now she is totaly comfortable (I am snipped) and it just seems natural thing to do (16 times later). I find it surreal when we are having sex and she is talking about having a baby with her boyfriend.

This is NOT the first time this has happenned.

Last edited:
ouch my feelings im imagining some invisible fine print that says "me excluded" ;) i happen to love you LI guys, its why I stay close to home and never travel! Id throw out some names of great women I know out here but since I only engage in conversation w them I dont think my opinion is really relevant nor is this post for that matter but felt like saying hi to some old friends so made it anyway....xox
I met you at the UG party you helped organize one time, I believe you were behind the bar for some time and maybe superwoman was there too, I am not really sure. You seemed really sweet and you were very nice to me. I have never seen you and it is probably, most definitely my loss about that. I am sure I am missing out. Maybe I need to change that.

even if every other LI provider was terrible, the existence of Desi would bring the average up to at least a B+ for the whole class. she's that good.

hug desi