Long Island Manscaping?

I have been to Manhattan spa. Many times. Most times with Carmen. Can’t remember who else besides. At some point she offered to put cream on me afterwards. Then said I could finish myself off. She played with the boys a bit as I did it. Then at some point on following visits she started doing the whole job herself. But to be honest it wasn’t great. She always kept her rubber gloves on. Not a great feeling. Also being covered in my own hair clippings just not an erotic experience. Great woman and does a great job manscaping but she could keep the handjob.

I decided to give this place a try today, and I've got to say I'm glad I did. Called from the office for an appointment, and they said to come right over, so I did.

Arrived and was given Carmen which was fine. She's no raving beauty or anything, but I found her to be attractive in a nice older Latina way. She asked whether I wanted a blade or wax, and feeling brave, I opted for the wax, as I know it will last a lot longer.

Well, if I ever wondered what women went through getting a Brazilian, now I know! It was uncomfortable, and just this side of painful, but I gutted it out. I found Carmen to be very professional and good at what she does, and even found her to be quite charming. I was a little apprehensive about gettin hard, but I never quite did, and I doubt that she would have minded anyway. I'm sure it happens frequently. When she was done, I was a little bit raw, and she rubbed some lotion in, which felt good.

All in, it was $75, and a $20 tip to Carmen, and she gave me a nice hug (had a bra on this time). If not cheap, I think it's a fair price for good service. Not sure if there's anything else on the table, but it's possible. I'll most likely return, and we'll see. Not going to force the issue.

I've been to the Bellmore spot numerous times to get a wax (They use hard wax for the Brazilian & Soft wax for the other areas. Still haven't found a place that does sugaring) They changed to cash only now. The old lady Lucy is friendly and does a good job with HJ after. The young girl there has a cold demeanor, come across as she doesn't want to there & won't give HJ. The waxing last about 3 weeks. Can be painful at first but after a while you get used to it.

I've been to the Bellmore spot numerous times to get a wax (They use hard wax for the Brazilian & Soft wax for the other areas. Still haven't found a place that does sugaring) They changed to cash only now. The old lady Lucy is friendly and does a good job with HJ after. The young girl there has a cold demeanor, come across as she doesn't want to there & won't give HJ. The waxing last about 3 weeks. Can be painful at first but after a while you get used to it.
While you’re getting your balls n taint with the soft wax are you hard then so she knows that the dick needs to be released?

While you’re getting your balls n taint with the soft wax are you hard then so she knows that the dick needs to be released?
They use the hard wax for the entire genital area. They let the wax get hot, rub it with a stick, wait a few seconds for it to get hard & rip off the hair. I usually wait until after I'm done for the release. They use oil to get the excess wax residue off. Soft wax is different.

They use the hard wax for the entire genital area. They let the wax get hot, rub it with a stick, wait a few seconds for it to get hard & rip off the hair. ......
I can handle pain. For example, over the years my dentists liked me as a customer as they didn't have the waste time waiting for Novocain to take affect as unless the dentist said "for this one you are really going to need numbing" I felt that a short period of pain and discomfort was worth not feeling like I was brain damaged for a couple of hours.

Now as to putting hot wax on my hairy balls, waiting for it to cool and get hard and then ripping it off — are you outa your f**king mind! :eek:

They use the hard wax for the entire genital area. They let the wax get hot, rub it with a stick, wait a few seconds for it to get hard & rip off the hair. I usually wait until after I'm done for the release. They use oil to get the excess wax residue off. Soft wax is different.
Does Bellmore also shave ? I prefer that. And was a hj included ?

What did you finally layout for the services?

I can handle pain. For example, over the years my dentists liked me as a customer as they didn't have the waste time waiting for Novocain to take affect as unless the dentist said "for this one you are really going to need numbing" I felt that a short period of pain and discomfort was worth not feeling like I was brain damaged for a couple of hours.

Now as to putting hot wax on my hairy balls, waiting for it to cool and get hard and then ripping it off — are you outa your f**king mind! :eek:
It actually doesn't hurt that bad if the persons knows what they're doing. I'm usually done in about 30 mins. It also depends imo how long the hair is that you are removing. The only area that really hurts is where the start of the penis and pubic hair meet. I went to place one time below a beauty supply store in Huntington (Now closed), I was there almost 90 mins for a Brazilian and it was the most painful experience ever. The woman clearly didn't know what she was doing, kept walking out of the room (probably to watch Youtube videos on how to do it lol) Told me to keep my shirt and socks on which she got wax all over. After the 90 mins I told her just to shave the rest.