Long Fei Spa Oceanside 516-806-9787

Are you speaking from experience?
If so then please give the information in the form of a full review.

Otherwise thank you for coming on and contributing immediately in various threads
Got you. I’ll put a full review in two hours or so when I’m free. My apologies and yes. From experience

Lilly review

sorry I am new to this.. I am not new to the hobby. Just for how this works in full scale.
Any way.

called asked for Lisa. Girl on phone says. Yes Lisa here come over.
I’m coming. No Lisa. Lisa is off. Today. And Lilly duped me to come over. Ok not a looker 50 or so. But still tight body. At this point I’m thinking I’ll just get my poison out so I pay for the half (40) and she leaves the room I get naked and lay on my back dick up and ready. Not looking for massage etc.

She comes back right away strata blowing me. No Clean up etc ( I am big on hygiene so I smelled good any way )

two min in to it I say let’s fuck and grab her. She says “ condom?” I said no. I’m clean. She says “ok only for you” lol.
To funny. I banged her for 10 min doggy. Then mish for 10. Blew in her. Tipped 100. Left.
She is a 5 in my scale. Bad teeth. Garlic breath. But raw is raw.
Sorry I didn’t review before.
Ty again guys.

Strange coincidence but I also visited Long Fei yesterday. Haven't been there in a year or so, however, they always have a good staff. I walked in around 1:30pm, it was empty luckily, and I was greeted by Lisa. She was attractive for LI amp standards. I paid $40 for 1/2 hour, stripped and laid face down. When she came in, she immediatly got on the table and sat perpindicular at my mid section, it was a technique that I had never experienced but it gave her good leverage. She gave a phenomenal and sensual massage stretching me out from head to toe. She didn't rush at all, and after 10 or 15 min switched to the other side. Another 10-15 she started expertly teasing the snake until I was ready to flip. On the flip she happily got undressed and accommodated, however, didn't offer any extras, and I'm happier that way. She gave a great ST and nice clean up. $60 tip and I was out the back door. While I was there she did get a few phone calls, likely from the mongers who posted above, I even heard her say "yes, I remember you"

Location / Parking 10 (free lot next door behind 5 below)
Looks 7.5
Damage $40 + $60
Overall 9

Strange coincidence but I also visited Long Fei yesterday. Haven't been there in a year or so, however, they always have a good staff. I walked in around 1:30pm, it was empty luckily, and I was greeted by Lisa. She was attractive for LI amp standards. I paid $40 for 1/2 hour, stripped and laid face down. When she came in, she immediatly got on the table and sat perpindicular at my mid section, it was a technique that I had never experienced but it gave her good leverage. She gave a phenomenal and sensual massage stretching me out from head to toe. She didn't rush at all, and after 10 or 15 min switched to the other side. Another 10-15 she started expertly teasing the snake until I was ready to flip. On the flip she happily got undressed and accommodated, however, didn't offer any extras, and I'm happier that way. She gave a great ST and nice clean up. $60 tip and I was out the back door. While I was there she did get a few phone calls, likely from the mongers who posted above, I even heard her say "yes, I remember you"

Location / Parking 10 (free lot next door behind 5 below)
Looks 7.5
Damage $40 + $60
Overall 9
If you want extras with her ? You have to be the one requesting… or starting some how. Other wise no.

she gets better the more you see her. At one point I used to see her almost daily. So here you go.

After reading these reviews I thought I'd try my luck. I'm really surprised this place is still in business, a) they got mongers reviewing them in Google maps about HE, b) they are nearby one of those closet size police precincts at the 5 Below Parking.

Called and Made an HR appointment for 6pm this past Saturday for 60, got there and was the first and was going to be seen by I think Lelu (something with an L) and she leads me to the room and I paid for an hour, told me to get ready. Then like clockwork 3-4 other guys show up too, if it was someone on here then hey pleasure Cumming with y'all. This place has curtain doors and walls that don't go all the way up.

So Lelu was all alone for a bit so told me to wait while telling other guys the same and telling one other to come another time. Several minutes passed with Lelu telling me 2 more minutes a couple times till I hear her relief crew showed up.

In comes a girl I thought was Lelu, she had on a negligee and was open to otc touching. She starts with the towel massage then gives a soso massage. I get these hour appointments to hopefully also get a massage. This girl had a small ass and breast, and would do these long fingernail touches, and then she would start with the ST which was awesome.

Then comes the flip and noticed it's a new girl who I thought was better looking then Lelu, looked more like an ex from my past, maybe in her 30s. She's got like a spinner body. She gives a nice body massage then released the poison that's been ailing my balls. She took directions good and wasn't jackhammering me. No talk about tip or anything else, but then she cleaned up gave me a cuddle/hug. Told her thanks tipped 60 and before I left she said she doesn't speak English and her name is Mai Lin, she then on Google translate told me to come back and visit her and told her definitely. Not sure of other services. They get you to leave through the back.

I took the tip in parking in 5Below but when I walked back noticed a cop car was parked further off I guess on their break. I would come back during less busy times and not sure their hours.

Total Damage 120, 60hr/60tip
Looks 9/10
Body 7/10
Massage 6/10
ST/HE 8/10

stopped by here last week
made a call and arrived within 15 minutes
I was super horny because my wife has been ill….so no sex
parked in the back lot
entered thru the back door
was greeted by Lily
typical amp….short…small tits…tiny belly..tight short dress…red thong
went for an hour $60…gave another $60 up front to keep the momentum going
massage was ok…hitting the right spots on my back
20 minutes in I groped her legs which were very taunt and worked my way up to her tiny tight ass
she got it…then started to massage my ass…my taint…the boys
then she moved closer so I grabbed her ass so her pussy was close to my face
my hands were all over her ass and then between her legs
I pulled her panties off
she then took off her dress…..tiny tits with dark nipples…sucked them good
in a flash she hopped on the table placing her pussy right above my head
I immediately stuck my tongue in her wet tasty pussy and then her ass….sucking them both
she was fucking my face hard and began to moan
kept this going as she jerked me off and squeezed my balls hard
her pussy was soaked and her hands kept pumping me
I finally burst and she made certain that I was completely drained
it felt awesome

location 8….15 minutes from my home
looks 6
body 6
enthusiasm 8
cost $60 & $60 total $120
will go back

stopped by here last week
made a call and arrived within 15 minutes
I was super horny because my wife has been ill….so no sex
parked in the back lot
entered thru the back door
was greeted by Lily
typical amp….short…small tits…tiny belly..tight short dress…red thong
went for an hour $60…gave another $60 up front to keep the momentum going
massage was ok…hitting the right spots on my back
20 minutes in I groped her legs which were very taunt and worked my way up to her tiny tight ass
she got it…then started to massage my ass…my taint…the boys
then she moved closer so I grabbed her ass so her pussy was close to my face
my hands were all over her ass and then between her legs
I pulled her panties off
she then took off her dress…..tiny tits with dark nipples…sucked them good
in a flash she hopped on the table placing her pussy right above my head
I immediately stuck my tongue in her wet tasty pussy and then her ass….sucking them both
she was fucking my face hard and began to moan
kept this going as she jerked me off and squeezed my balls hard
her pussy was soaked and her hands kept pumping me
I finally burst and she made certain that I was completely drained
it felt awesome

location 8….15 minutes from my home
looks 6
body 6
enthusiasm 8
cost $60 & $60 total $120
will go back
Hopefully you went there in an early hour bro. She does bare and takes cream pie in her pussy no problem…

So back when this post came about ? The mentioning of Lisa’s feet and leg action got me going and I became a regular…

one day, they got busted because Jenny offered services to some under cover pd….

now they are back on.
went the other day.
Lisa is still amazing ( although I think her face looked better with the mask on lol ) and Jenny of course not there no more.

took a half for 40.
Got naked and comfortable, Lisa comes in and gets naked for me ( we have a mutual understanding) cleans me up good and starts a soft sexy massage. Lots of teasing licking kissing on my back ass neck etc.
I couldn’t wait so I flipped over and she started an amazing bbj , after 10 min of that I grabbed her tossed her on the table and started rubbing my dick against her clit. She offered a condom which i declined , and we just oiled her up and played around with out really getting in her. After 15 more min she gave me an amazing foot massage. And then we ended it.
It was amazing. And I will be back.
So she's okay with raw, I assume?

Had some Indy girl flake and go silent ( of course texted me 3 hours later , sorry baby come now lol )

so went to good old Lisa. Never a disappointment…

was already horny as fuck so I walked in got undressed and laid down on my back shaft up and ready. Lisa walks in and does that fake “ ooooo honnneeeyyy so biggg today “ cleans me up. Start an amazing bbj plus rimming… then stuck her foot in my face as she is blowing me.

I grabbed her and had her mount me bare… about 7 min then I lazy dogged her for 15 min straight ( of course she kept doing them fake “so big honey “ and “ooo fucking me honeeeyyy” lol )

I pulled out. Blew my load all over her ass and back.
She cleans me up and gave me a nice 10 min massage.
And off I went.
Look wise ? Her body is nice and tight as most know. Her face ? Meh. Ok.
40 for the half and 120 more is all I gave her. And off I went.

Well as often happens ( usually I call it the 3 times rule. First one is great. Second amazing. Third down hill with most of them. But this one was great for long time ) had a horrible time with Lisa. And will not be back.

her phone kept going offf the whole time ( usually she ignored it … this time all over it ).
Mongers kept walking in and she kept stepping out to make conversations ( long once at trying to convince them to stay there )

then to top it off she kept closing her ass up in a way I couldn’t get in her from lazy dog…

I simply got up. And tipped only 40 and said “I won’t be back “

she tried arguing me about to low tip. I laughed it off as I haven’t cum any way. And she is lucky I gave her even the 40 I did.

that’s it. This place of my list now.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Well as often happens ( usually I call it the 3 times rule. First one is great. Second amazing. Third down hill with most of them. But this one was great for long time ) had a horrible time with Lisa. And will not be back.

her phone kept going offf the whole time ( usually she ignored it … this time all over it ).
Mongers kept walking in and she kept stepping out to make conversations ( long once at trying to convince them to stay there )

then to top it off she kept closing her ass up in a way I couldn’t get in her from lazy dog…

I simply got up. And tipped only 40 and said “I won’t be back “

she tried arguing me about to low tip. I laughed it off as I haven’t cum any way. And she is lucky I gave her even the 40 I did.

that’s it. This place of my list now.
That's a shame. Maybe she was just having a bad day?

What time did you go, is it possible she was sore from taking a lot of cock that day and that is why she was blocking you?

This place is probably busier now because of the reviews on here and the fact they offer bbfs.

That's a shame. Maybe she was just having a bad day?

What time did you go, is it possible she was sore from taking a lot of cock that day and that is why she was blocking you?

This place is probably busier now because of the reviews on here and the fact they offer bbfs.
It was just 12 pm.
could be a off day I get it. But for me, Once the vibe is off once the luster is gone and I call it a day. Yes it was mad busy. lol. No doubt it is busier now.