Long Fei Spa Oceanside 516-806-9787

I had an eye appointment and happened to get there 60mins early, well wouldn’t ya know there was a flashing open sign directly across the street.

So I head over and I’m greeted by a Short cute girl wearing short shorts and tank top, she looked very pretty even with the mask on lol. She walks me to the room ( curtain no door ) and asks how long I want to stay, 30mins ok $40.

She leaves I get undressed and lay on table. When she comes back in she grabs my hands and asks the usual questions, hard,med or soft. I opt for the soft like I always do. Very good st with the occasional reach under, meanwhile I’m rubbing her leg and she raises it up so I can rub her feet (

I’m sure a lot of guys are perking up at this point ) so obviously I oblige. Roaming around did not seem to be an issue at all. So I had enough of the st and decided it was time to flip, she grabs the pillow and the oil and without so much as a gesture on my part, removes her top and drops her shorts !! Beautiful a-b’s with the usual eraser nips ( which were hard as a rock ) well of course I’m sucking on those. I reached around and grabbed her ass and then went for the fiv ‍♂️ There was zero resistance, gave the sniff test and it was clean as a whistle. so I turned her around and started nibbling on her ass all along she’s stroking jr.

Now I didn’t try to dive in, but I honestly don’t believe she would have minded if I did. She finished me off, cleaned me up and I was on my way ! I will definitely repeat and will definitely try to see what the menu has to offer. Damage $40/$30 seemed like she was hoping for more but said ty anyway. Oh her name was lisa and she was the only one there.

Saw Lisa today.. went afternoon time, which was probably a mistake because that road is super busy and gives the “all eyes on me” feeling when walking to the place. Anyways, called to set up the appointment but when I arrived she was busy with another, seeing as she’s the only one there I can’t complain too much. I waited maybe 20 minutes (other walk-ins kept interrupting, the wait would’ve probably been quicker otherwise).

Anyways, my turn finally arrives, I go for the light touch $40 hh standard. This girl teases with the best of em, had me ready to go in no time, very accommodating on the flip, took directions well with how i wanted the he to go. Cleaned me up nicely and didn’t rush me out the door after, I gave a $60 tip just cuz, bringing total dmg to a clean hundred.

Overall good experience and would go again. Only downsides now that I think about it is I don’t recall hearing any running water or washing of hands or anything after she finished the previous customer before she got to me. That and a lot of prospective customers coming in.. the foot traffic might lead to a shut down if that’s a consistent thing, might make the place hot. Hope not, the place is nice sized, clean, and the tables are sturdy enough to handle my fat ass lol.

Saw Lisa today.. went afternoon time, which was probably a mistake because that road is super busy and gives the “all eyes on me” feeling when walking to the place. Anyways, called to set up the appointment but when I arrived she was busy with another, seeing as she’s the only one there I can’t complain too much. I waited maybe 20 minutes (other walk-ins kept interrupting, the wait would’ve probably been quicker otherwise).

Anyways, my turn finally arrives, I go for the light touch $40 hh standard. This girl teases with the best of em, had me ready to go in no time, very accommodating on the flip, took directions well with how i wanted the he to go. Cleaned me up nicely and didn’t rush me out the door after, I gave a $60 tip just cuz, bringing total dmg to a clean hundred.

Overall good experience and would go again. Only downsides now that I think about it is I don’t recall hearing any running water or washing of hands or anything after she finished the previous customer before she got to me. That and a lot of prospective customers coming in.. the foot traffic might lead to a shut down if that’s a consistent thing, might make the place hot. Hope not, the place is nice sized, clean, and the tables are sturdy enough to handle my fat ass lol.
So many finest live in that town but it’s the wives you worry about.

Paid a visit to this fine establishment, Saturday. I called ahead but they didn't answer. I stopped by anyway since I was in the area.

There is a parking lot in the back, not just for this place, that is quite full but people leave quite frequently so spots come pretty quickly. Some of you brave ones may park in the front where they have a few parking slots too. Be warned, the road that this place's front entrance faces is BUSY. If you're from the area, you may want to park and go in from the backdoor.

The front door was unlocked but took a little force to open. This is probably intentional so the bells ring. I walked in and sat at the waiting area alone. It was fairly well appointed considering some other places I've seen.

Less than a minute and "Jenny" shows up wearing a mask. Cute, slender, B's, wearing one of those semi formal one piece summery dresses. Probably a 7-8 in my limited AMP experience. I wanted to see what she looked like naked asap.

Standard questions, as she led me in: did you call, have you been here before, how much time, etc. Took 30 minutes for $40.

We got in the curtained room, saw another provider in the corridor. Undressed, waited, she returned in her little cute dress.

Took soft touch, made the traditional sign language actions to understand what was on offer. No FS. Yes to nude massage and HE at $65. Regretfully, I didn't ask about a beej.

She took off the little number she was wearing over her head. No underwear. A little fuzz - I like it. Bs with the bigger nipples, not eraser. A tiny hint of a bump at her mid-section.

After a brief ST massage which was quite lackluster, roaming permitted (I mean, she was naked), fingered her, no limits. Time for the flip. Laid her down, did whatever I wanted with her tits, fingered her some more, butt stuff not off limits.

I lay back and she ended with a nice slow paced HJ. It was good. Also, a big one for me since I had been holding out for this visit. She giggled a bit because it kept coming. Wiped me off well.

Left from the back-door. The backdoor is sort of hidden at the back lot. There's a car parked right in front of it, without any signage.

Damage:
House: $40/$60
Nude Massage + HE: $65

Verdict:
I will definitely return. Hopefully the next time I get to see Lisa

Needs Improvement:
Jenny needs to be more involved in ball and ass play. This would've enhanced the experience significantly.

On a related note , I've been doing this stuff more after finding utopiaguide Did Coram a few weeks ago twice. Also, turned one down in Hauppauge after she attempted to up her price after I got to the hotel!

So back when this post came about ? The mentioning of Lisa’s feet and leg action got me going and I became a regular…

one day, they got busted because Jenny offered services to some under cover pd….

now they are back on.
went the other day.
Lisa is still amazing ( although I think her face looked better with the mask on lol ) and Jenny of course not there no more.

took a half for 40.
Got naked and comfortable, Lisa comes in and gets naked for me ( we have a mutual understanding) cleans me up good and starts a soft sexy massage. Lots of teasing licking kissing on my back ass neck etc.
I couldn’t wait so I flipped over and she started an amazing bbj , after 10 min of that I grabbed her tossed her on the table and started rubbing my dick against her clit. She offered a condom which i declined , and we just oiled her up and played around with out really getting in her. After 15 more min she gave me an amazing foot massage. And then we ended it.
It was amazing. And I will be back.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So back when this post came about ? The mentioning of Lisa’s feet and leg action got me going and I became a regular…

one day, they got busted because Jenny offered services to some under cover pd….

now they are back on.
went the other day.
Lisa is still amazing ( although I think her face looked better with the mask on lol ) and Jenny of course not there no more.

took a half for 40.
Got naked and comfortable, Lisa comes in and gets naked for me ( we have a mutual understanding) cleans me up good and starts a soft sexy massage. Lots of teasing licking kissing on my back ass neck etc.
I couldn’t wait so I flipped over and she started an amazing bbj , after 10 min of that I grabbed her tossed her on the table and started rubbing my dick against her clit. She offered a condom which i declined , and we just oiled her up and played around with out really getting in her. After 15 more min she gave me an amazing foot massage. And then we ended it.
It was amazing. And I will be back.
So where did you wind up shooting your load?