Lightweight -- did i see you today?

good job LW-
i am not sure i understand the towel around the neck part- did she use it for a bib?

One other word of caution- Seem to remember a post a few months ago relating to an affair one of our members were having with a very senior woman (70's or so)- He came, she went-- dropped dead right there in front of him---
A little to old for me jmho....
Funny, But, I did think about that. I think that was one reason that I did not fuck her. The towel was so that she did not get cum all over her... lol

Oh, yea, no doubt. She came out and told me. When I did not, she said next time for sure. Now I don't know if I will or not, but I may not post it again, if I do... lol

Do it. Those birds need lovin too.
I just got emailed by her that we should see each other. She told me that she can still fuck like a rabbit.... I don't know. I keep thinking that while I am fucking her, she will die, and then I am also a dead duck. Maybe I will just take another blowjob.

Ruv, I was not in NJ, But:

I have been emailing ,texting and talking back and forth with this girl for well over a month. So, yesterday, during the day was the day that we were going to finally meet. We would always flirt back and forth. She thought that we had great chemistry, is what she always said. So, she would tell me that she has a wild side that I will eventually see. She has been divorced for a while and has not had sex for a while and really misses it. SAhe tells me that she is lossing a lot of weight each week for like a year not. Her pics that she sent me were pretty sexy. She always brgs about her DD's. She also told me that she is 6'1", which intrigued me. She told me that she was a child model, so how bad can she be now? Well, I go to meet her on her lunch break. I pull up and she gets into my car. We take a ride and yea, she is over 6 feet tall. But she is also very thick. Not so much fat, but thick, all over. As I drove, I kept looking at her calfs, which were just huge. She had a big head too. Her teeth were yellow and kind of discusting. Even her eyes, were kind of ugly. I kept thinking of the pictures that she sent to me. They were OK. There was nothing sexy about her. Now we were just meeting on her lunch break so I knew I was safe and did not have long to go to get out of there. So, she starts to remind me that how we spoke about when we get together that we are going to just have wild sex for hours and that I am a lucky guy cause she is so horney and I will be the guy that reeps the benefit of that. So, she leans over to kiss me and I kind of just hug her. She starts to rub my leg and she tells me that next time, will be the time that I go to her house and hang. She wants to hang this weekend. There is no way. Now, if she would let me stop by for like 1/2 an hour and just get a bbbj, I may. But she has other ideas, like we are going to hang for hours...But now, she thinks that we like each other more now that we met. Maybe I should just go to NJ...

I have been emailing ,texting and talking back and forth with this girl for well over a month. So, yesterday, during the day was the day that we were going to finally meet. We would always flirt back and forth. She thought that we had great chemistry, is what she always said. So, she would tell me that she has a wild side that I will eventually see. She has been divorced for a while and has not had sex for a while and really misses it. SAhe tells me that she is lossing a lot of weight each week for like a year not. Her pics that she sent me were pretty sexy. She always brgs about her DD's. She also told me that she is 6'1", which intrigued me. She told me that she was a child model, so how bad can she be now? Well, I go to meet her on her lunch break. I pull up and she gets into my car. We take a ride and yea, she is over 6 feet tall. But she is also very thick. Not so much fat, but thick, all over. As I drove, I kept looking at her calfs, which were just huge. She had a big head too. Her teeth were yellow and kind of discusting. Even her eyes, were kind of ugly. I kept thinking of the pictures that she sent to me. They were OK. There was nothing sexy about her. Now we were just meeting on her lunch break so I knew I was safe and did not have long to go to get out of there. So, she starts to remind me that how we spoke about when we get together that we are going to just have wild sex for hours and that I am a lucky guy cause she is so horney and I will be the guy that reeps the benefit of that. So, she leans over to kiss me and I kind of just hug her. She starts to rub my leg and she tells me that next time, will be the time that I go to her house and hang. She wants to hang this weekend. There is no way. Now, if she would let me stop by for like 1/2 an hour and just get a bbbj, I may. But she has other ideas, like we are going to hang for hours...But now, she thinks that we like each other more now that we met. Maybe I should just go to NJ...
Yes you should visit me in NJ:) Be careful of those fake pictures--I always ask for the most recent picture!
BTW-I emailed you back that is if you are Mr.Lightweight and it was bounced back several times :(
XO

Last edited:
Yes you should visit me in NJ:) Be careful of those fake pictures--I always ask for the most recent picture!
BTW-I emailed you back that is if you are Mr.Lightweight and it was bounced back several times :(
XO
Yes, I should visit you. Or you can visit me on Long Island...LOL
Well, some do call me Mr. Lightweight, (not really... ) but, no that was not me who was emailing you. That must have been someone else, but no way there can be 2 lightweights....
And yes, you are right about fake pics. This was a np4p and the pics were real, it was only that they just did not show much. Far away pics, or in back of friends, and with glasses on, so I could never tell.

RUN, LW, RUN!!!

why dont you pass her on..she sounds like a good size for treb..now is she like the big girl with lobster hands on seinfeld or is she really sexy as you state in post 50

fu2

why dont you pass her on..she sounds like a good size for treb..now is she like the big girl with lobster hands on seinfeld or is she really sexy as you state in post 50

fu2
Fu, I messed up. I thought that he was talking about the granny. She was sexy, not the 6'1" woman. My bad. Yes I should pass her on to Treb. He may be the only one who is bigger than her. Funny though, she just emailed me again saying that the sex will be incredible and that she promises me that it will be the best sex I ever had. Somehow, I just do not think so....

Fu, I messed up. I thought that he was talking about the granny. She was sexy, not the 6'1" woman. My bad. Yes I should pass her on to Treb. He may be the only one who is bigger than her. Funny though, she just emailed me again saying that the sex will be incredible and that she promises me that it will be the best sex I ever had. Somehow, I just do not think so....
Yeah great, I've been looking for a girl with huge calves, a big head, disgusting teeth and eyes that are kinda ugly.

I think I'll stick to the UTR 19 and 21 year olds I've been seeing.

Yes, I should visit you. Or you can visit me on Long Island...LOL
Well, some do call me Mr. Lightweight, (not really... ) but, no that was not me who was emailing you. That must have been someone else, but no way there can be 2 lightweights....
And yes, you are right about fake pics. This was a np4p and the pics were real, it was only that they just did not show much. Far away pics, or in back of friends, and with glasses on, so I could never tell.
Sounds like a plan--I will be there on the 26th and 27th-email me! LOL!
Happy Friday!
XO
AM

Last edited: