Lightweight -- did i see you today?

i sure hope so cause this thread is turning into the seinfeld chronicles..alot of crap about nothing

fu2
OK, so lets get it going then. So, the other day,My friend and I stopped at a Starbucks for coffee. I see this woman who I believe to be about 50 yrs old. Still several years older than me. She told me that I looked familiar to her. We tried to figure out if we knew each other. So, I finally tell her that she is a very pretty woman and that if I had ever met her that I would have remembered it. So, she said that she hopes that we run into each other again some day. I told her, Why leave it to chance? Here is my card...
So, the next day, she emails me. We email back and forth for a few days and it turns into some dirty talk. She keeps saying, why would you want an older woman? Now I don't think that she is that much older than me. She is pretty sexy, for an older woman. So, she does tell me that she is 62 years old. I was shocked but even a little more interested now, because I never had someone that old. She tells me that she has not been really with a guy for 19 years. So, I go to her house for coffee and we talk and get to know each other. As I leave, she gives me a big kiss. When I get back and check my email, she tells me that she is into me and that I am such a good guy because I really was into her and not there to just have sex as I did not try anything or make any advances towards her. Of coarse I tell her that I wanted to because she really turned me on but I am a gentleman and I would not have done that. So, now the talk turns really dirty. Remember, she is 62. She says that she wonders what I taste like? I ask, Like what? She responds by saying, all of me. So, Now I have to go over her house again. She pulls me right into her bedroom. She takes off all of my clothes and I do the same to her. It did feel a little awkward but whatever. So, we start to just play with each other. I went down on her and she went crazy. She must have, orgasimed 5 times. Then she started to blow me. So, it is pretty good. I came close to cumming and I told her. So, she stops, and said that she is loving this and that she wants me to cum. She gets up, leaves the room, comes back with a towel, putit over her neck and chest and says, that I can't cum in her mouth. Now, I'm limp, she has to start all over. I am thinking that this is fucked up. So, I am ready to shoot, I move the towel away and shoot all over her neck, chest and a little in her hair. She comments that I missed the towel. I told her that I had to leave but now she wanted to snuggle. I left. I may repeat, not sure.

I once had a stripper threaten to "out" me to my friends if i didn't give her $20. I told her to go ahead and tell them that i was looking for DATY, (like i or the buddies in the batchelor party gave a fuck). So she told them.... and get this..... she still wanted the $20....

OK, so lets get it going then. So, the other day,My friend and I stopped at a Starbucks for coffee. I see this woman who I believe to be about 50 yrs old. Still several years older than me. She told me that I looked familiar to her. We tried to figure out if we knew each other. So, I finally tell her that she is a very pretty woman and that if I had ever met her that I would have remembered it. So, she said that she hopes that we run into each other again some day. I told her, Why leave it to chance? Here is my card...
So, the next day, she emails me. We email back and forth for a few days and it turns into some dirty talk. She keeps saying, why would you want an older woman? Now I don't think that she is that much older than me. She is pretty sexy, for an older woman. So, she does tell me that she is 62 years old. I was shocked but even a little more interested now, because I never had someone that old. She tells me that she has not been really with a guy for 19 years. So, I go to her house for coffee and we talk and get to know each other. As I leave, she gives me a big kiss. When I get back and check my email, she tells me that she is into me and that I am such a good guy because I really was into her and not there to just have sex as I did not try anything or make any advances towards her. Of coarse I tell her that I wanted to because she really turned me on but I am a gentleman and I would not have done that. So, now the talk turns really dirty. Remember, she is 62. She says that she wonders what I taste like? I ask, Like what? She responds by saying, all of me. So, Now I have to go over her house again. She pulls me right into her bedroom. She takes off all of my clothes and I do the same to her. It did feel a little awkward but whatever. So, we start to just play with each other. I went down on her and she went crazy. She must have, orgasimed 5 times. Then she started to blow me. So, it is pretty good. I came close to cumming and I told her. So, she stops, and said that she is loving this and that she wants me to cum. She gets up, leaves the room, comes back with a towel, putit over her neck and chest and says, that I can't cum in her mouth. Now, I'm limp, she has to start all over. I am thinking that this is fucked up. So, I am ready to shoot, I move the towel away and shoot all over her neck, chest and a little in her hair. She comments that I missed the towel. I told her that I had to leave but now she wanted to snuggle. I left. I may repeat, not sure.
Way to go, LW! I like the way you played this one. You should have told her that cum is good for the skin and would make her look younger. Oh yeah, it's also FULL of anti oxidants....

Way to go, LW! I like the way you played this one. You should have told her that cum is good for the skin and would make her look younger. Oh yeah, it's also FULL of anti oxidants....
good job LW-
i am not sure i understand the towel around the neck part- did she use it for a bib?

One other word of caution- Seem to remember a post a few months ago relating to an affair one of our members were having with a very senior woman (70's or so)- He came, she went-- dropped dead right there in front of him---
A little to old for me jmho....