LI Spa status changes - closures , openings and management changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t believe my text from Lucy a little bit ago. Said she is open up tomorrow (Thursday)!! I asked her “Do you really think it is safe to do so?”.. of course no reply. I certainly am NOT going! WOW!!

Sorry, and thank you. "Michael Stipe," yes.

That has got to be the worst spelling error of a proper name that I ever committed. I took a 5 letter name, changed it to four letters, took away two consonants and replaced it with another consonant.

But to my credit, I did get three of the original letters in his name correct.

That has got to be the worst spelling error of a proper name that I ever committed. I took a 5 letter name, changed it to four letters, took away two consonants and replaced it with another consonant.

You got my REM reference.
Good enough for me.
It would have been worse if you spelled the band name wrong. :)

I wonder who working. Wendy and Nicole is at home. So is Linda working and which lady got sick?
I know Wendy & Nicole have been home about a month now. Both are afraid to do anything, which one cannot blame them for! Not sure who she was planning on being there, cause once she texted she was opening back up, I had already made my mind up a while ago to curtail my mongering when this all started - and really did not care who was there. Guess she is trying to get as much $$ as she can in this drought. WOW is all I can say, but to each their own...Be safe all.

I know Wendy & Nicole have been home about a month now. Both are afraid to do anything, which one cannot blame them for! Not sure who she was planning on being there, cause once she texted she was opening back up, I had already made my mind up a while ago to curtail my mongering when this all started - and really did not care who was there. Guess she is trying to get as much $$ as she can in this drought. WOW is all I can say, but to each their own...Be safe all.
The only reason I asked was to make sure you did see them since they work during the pandemic and could have it with no symptoms. I guess just stay away for a long time

you have been eating out these girls with abandon for months after they have been with hundreds of guys and now your getting worried
Never going back. Lol

I'm not the only one doing it. How about you??? Gonna say you never dined at the Y at ANY of these places, or any side piece? Curious...
I thought a cute girl in a rub and tug was low mileage. As ive read SOO many times ON THIS REVIEW BOARD if shes doing it for me there are others. These girls are all high mileage. After she admitted she let everyone and anyone i was disgusted. Another mans spittle or bb cock skin inside her pusst minutes ago is unappetizing to say the least. Glad i was told first hand when i asked. So. If you wanna know just ask! If you get the answer it only you, shes a liar. Some guys dont care. Its a choice not to be judged by others

I agree, all providers are high mileage. That thing they are doing with you, they are doing with many other clients. I have a monger friend who does BBFS with providers. I don't go that far. But if I had to think about it, is DATY (which I love) that much different? I try to stick to providers who practice good hygiene. But that does not guarantee anything. COVID-19 will not change my hobbying. The risk of catching something is always lurking in the background. This is the nature of addiction. We know the risks but proceed anyway. I wonder about the mongers who plan on stopping because of COVID-19. I wonder if a year from now if they will return. I've stopped several times during my 20+ years of hobbying. Someimtes I've stoppped for a few months or a few years. But I always return.

I thought a cute girl in a rub and tug was low mileage. As ive read SOO many times ON THIS REVIEW BOARD if shes doing it for me there are others. These girls are all high mileage. After she admitted she let everyone and anyone i was disgusted. Another mans spittle or bb cock skin inside her pusst minutes ago is unappetizing to say the least. Glad i was told first hand when i asked. So. If you wanna know just ask! If you get the answer it only you, shes a liar. Some guys dont care. Its a choice not to be judged by others
Well said!

I
I agree, all providers are high mileage. That thing they are doing with you, they are doing with many other clients. I have a monger friend who does BBFS with providers. I don't go that far. But if I had to think about it, is DATY (which I love) that much different? I try to stick to providers who practice good hygiene. But that does not guarantee anything. COVID-19 will not change my hobbying. The risk of catching something is always lurking in the background. This is the nature of addiction. We know the risks but proceed anyway. I wonder about the mongers who plan on stopping because of COVID-19. I wonder if a year from now if they will return. I've stopped several times during my 20+ years of hobbying. Someimtes I've stoppped for a few months or a few years. But I always return.
stopped simply because my ATF not working because she wants to stay away from the possibility of getting the virus. YES, I agree there are risks everyday way before this epidemic! But for me, (and EVERYONE is different) this epidemic just made the odds MORE in favor of something going bad. Just MY opinion! To each their own!!

I

stopped simply because my ATF not working because she wants to stay away from the possibility of getting the virus. YES, I agree there are risks everyday way before this epidemic! But for me, (and EVERYONE is different) this epidemic just made the odds MORE in favor of something going bad. Just MY opinion! To each their own!!
I justed wanted to clarify something. My last visit with a provider was March 11th. I have temporarily stopped due to COVID-19. Not really my choice, but the providers I trust are not working. And I am very picky about my providers. I should've been more clear and say, when the providers return my hobbying will not change. LOL. But for now it has changed. As you say, to each his own. And I fault no one for making changes.

Was double gross to hear she lives with her husband. GROSS!

Was double gross to hear she lives with her husband. GROSS!
I have an ATF who I see when I travel several times a year. I learned that she has a steady SOthat will drove her to my location and wait the 2-3 hours until we are finished. I was taken aback at first and kind of turned off.. BUT who am I to judge.. She enjoys my company, money and charm.. Not necessarily in that order.

I’d rather have the gals SO know what she does as opposed to having a deranged non informed guy bursting into our room

Status
Not open for further replies.