LI Spa status changes - closures , openings and management changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation: One of her girls came down with COVID-19 which forced her to shut down. I wonder how many of their customers are now infected.....and their families.....and their co-workers.....and......
Even more interesting is she texted me back TODAY (Sunday) saying she will be opening back up NEXT FRIDAY! I think that is crazy!!

One has to wonder how many will eventually open up again once this is over or safer. Rent and other costs will be due whether they are open or not. Will it be a monger's market or provider's market?

One has to wonder how many will eventually open up again once this is over or safer. Rent and other costs will be due whether they are open or not. Will it be a monger's market or provider's market?
Will it depends on how you look at it. Lots of monger locked up and backed up will be running to the first place that open to bust a nut. Providers will be looking to bustle the monger for more money since they lost a lot when it been closed. The smarter mind will be on top.

Will it depends on how you look at it. Lots of monger locked up and backed up will be running to the first place that open to bust a nut. Providers will be looking to bustle the monger for more money since they lost a lot when it been closed. The smarter mind will be on top.
Correct! It will be a curious study of supply and demand.

Stay cool boys. We already learned we can live without them. They can't live without us. They were not working and we were not working. Nothing really changes. No rate hikes. It is high enough.

They are not giving you water in an endless desert.

You already learned first-hand that your survival trumps whores or else you would have found some desperate crack-head and fornicated. But you did not. (most of us, anyway) Which means that your self-survival is your most important instinct and theirs, too.

Stay cool boys. We already learned we can live without them. They can't live without us. They were not working and we were not working. Nothing really changes. No rate hikes. It is high enough.

They are not giving you water in an endless desert.

You already learned first-hand that your survival trumps whores or else you would have found some desperate crack-head and fornicated. But you did not. (most of us, anyway) Which means that your self-survival is your most important instinct and theirs, too.
A lot of us are working, so we should have the upper hand, but most will run to the first place like @bighard20in said and fuck it up.

Maybe with all the down time they will finally clean up these places. Fresh start for all.
That’s exactly my reason for not going back. It’s a wake up call for me. In hindsight, thinking back, those places for the most part were filthy. Maybe a decent hotel room isn’t as bad. Idk, this had woken me up and made me rethink things. This virus won’t be eradicated anytime soon, there’s bound to be flare ups after it peaks and backs off. I don’t want to chance it in any of these high traffic germ saunas anymore.

That’s exactly my reason for not going back. It’s a wake up call for me. In hindsight, thinking back, those places for the most part were filthy. Maybe a decent hotel room isn’t as bad. Idk, this had woken me up and made me rethink things. This virus won’t be eradicated anytime soon, there’s bound to be flare ups after it peaks and backs off. I don’t want to chance it in any of these high traffic germ saunas anymore.
Smart thinking with your main brain.

This got me thinking I never really paid that much attention to the overall cleanliness of the place When walking to the private room. The one thing I usually noticed was the occasional stained ceiling tile or the dust web. As long as the sheets are changed and pillow case is I am good..but yea now I am re thinking the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.