Lexii and Leahh/ Jazz and Kandii (631) 639 - 4510

I've come to the realization I'm a sex addict. I am very rarely a repeat to a provider, no matter how great they were. The fact that there is something else possibly better or newer out there is always in the back of my mind. I get enough @$$ from my gf and other 'sides' outside of mongering but it's never enough. In fact, I only write reviews here after having an uneventful time looking for something online. I've been at this long enough where I can tell either by research or intuition whether or not to waste my time. Perhaps after my review someone can point me in the direction of a better/different site to check.

Enough about me... I've been trolling BP on the regular looking for two white girls with good reviews. Haven't found any. A couple weeks ago I came across an ad for jazz and kandii, however I found something else better to do for free. Their ad came up again a few days later under different names... http://longisland.************/Fema...t-the-same-time-can-you-handle-it-21/33519081 Lexii and Leahh. I called and they asked that I meet them at the americana off 110. I prefer more upscale locations but wanted the two girls. I get there and see two girls in the lobby that appeared they could fit the pictures/descriptions I saw on BP. I gave them a couple mins to check in etc. before I called. I call and they tell me to get the room and they will be right there. I said I obviously didn't want to use my ID for THIER room. I then told them I'd wait for them to come and check in, but while they were still on the phone they said they were pulling up to the place. I hung up and walked over to their car. It was the two girls that were inside the lobby as I pulled up. I talked to them for a minute or two, they complimented me and asked why I would be looking on BP, and after hearing their bullshit I came to the realization that they just didn't have the cash to pay for the room. I walked into the lobby and the one girl gives her ID for the room(which I clearly saw, stupid on her part), and I gave the money. We drove around the building to the room. The other girl gets out in her pajamas and we walk in. On to the girls... both were thick, one was definitely fat and the other was borderline. After having to pay for the room and the two girls confusing who was lexii and who was leahh, I could tell they were complete amatures. I dont mean amature in a good way, professional hoes but annoying type amature providers. They explained that they normally don't do FS but would make an exception in my case. The fake red head was the fat one, face 4, body 3 at best. The brunette was face 5, body 5 at best. We get in and talk for a minute and the red head tells me she's going to shower and to not wait to get started. She turned the heat on and the lights down wayyy low, closed the door and got in the shower. I got started with the brunette who was almost cute, solid b cup and her ass looked nice with the lights low. CBJ was decent and I started to finally get into it. I started doggy and immediately noticed she was on her period heavy (guess that why her friend turned lights so low). I'm definitely not into that shit, and I only looked on BP that day bc my girl was on hers too. And I also knew that would ruin the whole two girl situation bc the other girl wouldn't be getting anywhere near that shit. I made the best of the murder scene action until I heard the other girl get out of the shower. I got up and turned the heat lower (hot as HELL) and told the other girl to hurry out. She took her sweet ass time, came out fully dressed and blasted the heat again. I wiped up and changed wrappers and this one obviously knew about the other's period bc she would not go for the CBJ. The brunette got up and proceeded to the shower and left me alone with the fat red head. She kept her top on and laid down and I went at it standing up over her while she laid on bed. I pulled her top down to see her b-cups but pulled it a little to low to expose her really bad stretch marks. It was definitely extra dry in there compared to the bloody one so I tried to get her into it a little more. Sucked on her tits, rubbed her clit, then asked if she had any lube. No lube, I asked if she/I could use some spit and she told me to go ahead. Lights were still down low but were on enough for me to realize that she was also at the end/beginning of her cycle as well. WTF! This could be a dream if this was one's fetish but absolutely not mine. I already did the deed twice that day with a 'side' girl so I was debating in my head whether or not to just leave. I stuck it out and finished as her phone rang loud about 50 times in a row. They could tell I was pissed. I asked if I could use the shower quick when her friend was done, grabbed my jeans, and went to the bathroom. I cleaned up, came out and left the remainder of donation on counter (short 50). They didn't count it, I walked out and high tailed it out of there. Total damage was 2 for hh, they wanted 2.5 or 3, dont remember, but I kept the change for pain and suffering. Definitely not worth it, will not repeat, even if not for the 'bad timing.'

P.S. I hope I'm not breaking any MOD rules with my review.

You're a better man than me. In the middle of banging a SW in AC, I noticed blood on my tool (wrapped) and freaked. Took a shower and sent the girl packing. Great review though.

Thanks for the review, these two are in my zone and may have called if not for this.

LI is really bad right now, slim picking, probably the time of year more than anything, and you're just like many of us, need a new girl every time, so I suggest heading to NYC to have fun for now, that's where I'm going until LI gets going again.

I've been looking for edit/delete post to comply but can't find it.

EDIT: I see it available for this post but not previous ones.

Last edited: