Let Me Cater To You...Long Island Tour Dates.

Malissa4U

Deadbeat to the tune of $1,200
Long Island Here I Cum.....

Good morning guys,

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I will have Incall available at a very upscale discreet location on the S.Shore of Nass this
Wednesday 9/10 from Noon till 11pm & Thursday 9/11 from 10am till Noon.

UG members as always please deduct $50 off any NY session of your choice.

For all further info or immediate assistance please contact 909-702-5441.

Please note over the next month or so until I get my permanent location on the Island, I will be available to tour all over the Island just let me or my screener know if there is a particular area you'd like to see me in.

Look forward to hearing from you
Malissa

www.malissa4u.com
malissa4u@gmail

Malissa4U

Update Incall LI 9/10....

Good morning guys,

Just a quick update on my availability for today.
I am available from 3.30pm till 8.30pm only.

For all further info and last minute requests please contact 909-702-5441.

Besos
Malissa

http://www.malissa4u.com
malissa4u@gmail

Damn those are some hot pictures of you. I especially like the one with you lying on your tummy.....Yummy. I am checking your dates by the way! I think I found one!

No fair, Pic 8 has a teaser of a nipple but the full size pic is not the same pic. =( Don't get me wrong, it's still a hot pic. I am a man who loves me a pair of thigh highs on a beautiful woman. Mmm Mmm.

Malissa4U

An Unforgettable Treat...Long Island..9/22 & 9/23.

Hey guys,

If you're ready to spoil yourself with an unforgettable treat then I'll have Incall available at an upscale discreet location on the S.Shore of Nass this;

Monday 9/22 from Noon till 8pm
&
Tuesday 9/23 from 10am till 10pm

For all members that have passed screening you may deduct $50 off any NY session of your choice.

For all further information and immediate assistance please call my screener Gina @ 909-702-5441.

Please note due to the recent le activity, I will only accept provider references from ladies I personally know of.

Look forward to meeting you
Malissa

www.Malissa4U.com

Malissa4U

Your Sweet Escape....Manhattan & LI Tour Dates.

Hey guys,

I'll be available at my usual upscale discreet locations in;

Midtown Manhattan for Incall & Outcall requests on; Thursday 10/2 & Friday 10/3
&
Long Island (S.Shore of Nass) for Incall only on; Tuesday 10/7 & Wednesday 10/8

UG members that have previously met me or that have passed the screening please deduct $50 off any NY session of your choice.

Please note that until elections are over I will only accept references from providers that I can personally vouch for.

Look forward to hearing from you
Malissa

www.Malissa4U.com

Malissa4U

Long Island Visit....10/7 & 10/8...

Hey guys,

I'll be hosting Incall only at my usual upscale discreet location on the S.Shore of Nass on;
Tuesday 10/7 from Noon till 10pm & Wednesday 10/8 from 11am till 11pm.

For all further info please contact Gina @ 909-702-5441.

UG members that have passed the screening or who have previously met with me may deduct $50 off any NY session of their choice.

Please note until elections are over I will only take references from providers that I personally know or can vouch for (for example on UG it would be Alyssa/DesiLove, Emily or Betty)...sorry but safety is paramount for me as it should be for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Malissa

www.Malissa4U.com

Malissa, you think God would strike me dead if I booked with you on Wed and then "atoned" for my sins later in the evening? Heh heh. Technically, it'd be playing by the rules and sinning feels so good! Feels like I'd be tempting fate though. Oh the decisions!

For the non-Jews on the board who are confused, Wed night starts Yom Kippur, the day of atonement.

Malissa4U

Malissa, you think God would strike me dead if I booked with you on Wed and then "atoned" for my sins later in the evening? Heh heh. Technically, it'd be playing by the rules and sinning feels so good! Feels like I'd be tempting fate though. Oh the decisions!

For the non-Jews on the board who are confused, Wed night starts Yom Kippur, the day of atonement.
Draconus I think you should play it safe babe especially since I'll be back in a couple of weeks ;)

Malissa4U

LI Update for 10/7 & 10/8.....

Hey guys,

My availability is as follows;

Tuesday 10/7 from 1.30pm till 9pm
&
Wednesday 10/8 from 11am till 10pm

Further info, last minute requests etc....please contact Gina @ 909-702-5441

For UG specials please look at the above posts

Besos
Malissa

www.Malissa4U.com

Pesky Deitys.

Draconus I think you should play it safe babe especially since I'll be back in a couple of weeks ;)
If I must I must. As it turns out the timing would be quite tricky to pull off anyway. I will wait a while longer before I see you again. It'll just make it sweeter in the end. =)

Malissa4U

A Sensual Erotic Experience...Long Island 10/23 Only.

Good Morning,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
If you're ready for that sensual erotic experience then you're ready to enjoy me.
I will be available to cater to your needs at my usual upscale discreet location in Long Island on;

Thursday 10/23 from 1pm till 11pm

UG members who have previously met me or whom have passed the screening please deduct $50 off any NY session of your choice.

For all further information, last minute requests and immediate assistance please contact my assistant Gina @ 909-702-5441.

Please note that I am currently touring 2-4 cities a week so emails might not always be answered on time however please feel free to contact Gina who will happily assist you and if Gina doesn't answer your call immediately then please feel free to leave a voicemail with your contact number and the appropriate time to call back.

Thanks a bunch
Malissa

www.Malissa4U.com