Let Me Cater To You...Long Island Tour Dates.

Malissa4U

Deadbeat to the tune of $1,200
Hey guys,

If you're in the mood to be pampered then cum on over and let me cater to your each and every need. I'll be hosting Incall at an upscale discreet location on the S.Shore of Nass on Tuesday 8/5 from Noon till 11pm.

Members that have passed the screening you may deduct $50 off any NY session of your choice.

For further info, last minute requests and immediate assistance please contact 909-702-5441.

Look forward to hearing from you
Malissa xox

http://www.malissa4u.com/calendar.html

Malissa4U

Soo Sorry...

My apologies but unfortunately I will no longer be available for any requests from Tuesday 8/5 till Sunday 8/10. There's been a death in the family and I have to fly out to the west coast to attend the memorial service.
I do apologize if this has caused any inconvenience.
Thanks
Malissa xox

Malissa4U

I may not be as active on this site but I truly hope you UG guys know how much I appreciate you all. You guys are some of the sweetest in this industry. xox

Malissa4U

An Experience You'll Never Forget.....LI...8/18.

Hey guys,

If you're ready for that ultimate experience.....the one you'll never forget then I'll be hosting Incall at an upscale discreet location on the S.Shore of Nass this Monday 8/18 from 11am till 11pm.

Members that have passed the screening or members whom I've already met, you may deduct $50 off any NY session of your choice.

For further info, last minute requests and immediate assistance please contact 909-702-5441.

Malissa xox

www.malissa4u.com
www.malissa4u@gmail.com

Dazed but happy

Had my share of the ultimate experience last night. Had high expectations based on previous encounter in a double with Alyssa - but Malissa exceeded them. If you haven't had the experience - make the time. Well worth the effort. Thanks Malissa - see you again soon.

Last edited:

Malissa4U

Long Island Here I Cum.....

Good morning guys,

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend. I will have Incall available at a very upscale discreet location on the S.Shore of Nass this
Wednesday 9/10 from Noon till 11pm & Thursday 9/11 from 10am till Noon.

UG members as always please deduct $50 off any NY session of your choice.

Please note over the next month or so until I get my permanent location on the Island, I will be available to tour all over the Island just let me or my screener know if there is a particular area you'd like to see me in.

Malissa

www.malissa4u.com
malissa4u@gmail