Lena 702-718-4862

Nice review lightweight!!! It sounds like you might have been there for more than 15 minutes. By chance did she allow you to kiss her on the mouth? This may sound like a strange question for billyS and lightweight but are you guys less than 40 and we understand that billyS is into cross fitness, how about you lightweight? The reason I ask is that YMMV depending on your overall fitness level. I have been busy with work and the weekends are no good for me but she is definitely on my radar. Did any of you guys perform daty? I don't recall read anything about that.
So I was probably there for 30 minutes, but first 10 to 15 were chatting... I didnt kiss or Daty... I did get a 100 SS so I didnt ask of try... Billy likes kissing as he is more romantic than I am...lol.
Alright guys....
I double checked, triple checked 10 more times to make sure its the same number as this ad...maybe i got bait and switched?

I visited her recently, she isnt the girl in the picture. I was expecting a tight body with a booty and decent tits...but i got tight body, flatish booty and flat breast.

she was wearing gym tights (short) and sport bra. She is not the girl in the pics, no tats correlate to her at all. The room was smelling of 420, but not like it was smoked inside,but rather someone smoked and was in the room. Also on the way up, two black dudes came out of the elevator, not sure if they were in there.

She was VERY VERY VERY friendly, bubbly personality and really seemed like a nice person. However, my expectations were a bit too high...and i felt like the dude who went for the milk and non was left :(

I read both reviews atleast 4x time and i dont think i got the same chick as you guys.

Also, another detail i recall is that her phone screen was cracked up...
I did see her phone and it was not cracked. The room smelled good, not at all any smoke in that room. Not big tits at all... nice ass but not large...

Nice review lightweight!!! It sounds like you might have been there for more than 15 minutes. By chance did she allow you to kiss her on the mouth? This may sound like a strange question for billyS and lightweight but are you guys less than 40 and we understand that billyS is into cross fitness, how about you lightweight? The reason I ask is that YMMV depending on your overall fitness level. I have been busy with work and the weekends are no good for me but she is definitely on my radar. Did any of you guys perform daty? I don't recall read anything about that.
I am not a fitness guy anymore. Used to be. Now just a fat old man. Maybe 10 to 15 years older than you mentioned..

No, so this I believe is her friend. Billy mentioned a roommate leaving the bathroom as he arrived. This may be her. I mentioned that I saw this girl in the lobby as I went into the Hotel. I think this is the friend.

No, so this I believe is her friend. Billy mentioned a roommate leaving the bathroom as he arrived. This may be her. I mentioned that I saw this girl in the lobby as I went into the Hotel. I think this is the friend.
What I meant was did they slip the other friend is as a replacement

She actually matches more to Maui in terms of body. The girl i saw had long straight hair and was much darker. She also had a bandaid on her left upper arm...like she must have gotten a vaccination recently.

If they did indeed pulled a switch then Maui pics are fake...but the girl i saw was very close in appearance to maui.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm pushing 60 but look much younger. Got three numbers while in AC and none of the girls guessed my age over 48.
But I digress. Not sure if being in shape helped but it didn't hurt.

I'm pushing 60 but look much younger. Got three numbers while in AC and none of the girls guessed my age over 48.
But I digress. Not sure if being in shape helped but it didn't hurt.
Hey billyS, thanks for the information. That is fantastic that you are in the kind of shape that girls think you are much younger. It is a good feeling for sure. This helps clarify for many of us that she appears to like men of all sizes weight wise that is. Sometimes when you meet someone very fit like Lena the service can be tainted if you don't share some of the same physical attributes. Good to know that it appears that she is good provider regardless. Thank you too lightweight for stating your physique as well. Hopefully she is still around when I can make time to see her.

Hey billyS, thanks for the information. That is fantastic that you are in the kind of shape that girls think you are much younger. It is a good feeling for sure. This helps clarify for many of us that she appears to like men of all sizes weight wise that is. Sometimes when you meet someone very fit like Lena the service can be tainted if you don't share some of the same physical attributes. Good to know that it appears that she is good provider regardless. Thank you too lightweight for stating your physique as well. Hopefully she is still around when I can make time to see her.
In speaking with her... She should be around.

billyS

Reign of Terror
she was wearing gym tights (short) and sport bra. She is not the girl in the pics, no tats correlate to her at all. The room was smelling of 420, but not like it was smoked inside,but rather someone smoked and was in the room. Also on the way up, two black dudes came out of the elevator, not sure if they were in there.

She was VERY VERY VERY friendly, bubbly personality and really seemed like a nice person. However, my expectations were a bit too high...and i felt like the dude who went for the milk and non was left :(

I read both reviews atleast 4x time and i dont think i got the same chick as you guys.

Also, another detail i recall is that her phone screen was cracked up...
Some of the stuff you wrote matches, some doesn't. The VERY VERY VERY friendly, bubbly personality and really seemed like a nice person matches who I saw. So do the gym shorts and sports bra. But the girl I saw did have the same tats as the girl in the picture.

But the girl I saw had a nice butt, small but perky tits with nipple bars in both.

Were you disappointed in her performance or appearance?

billyS

Reign of Terror
She actually matches more to Maui in terms of body. The girl i saw had long straight hair and was much darker. She also had a bandaid on her left upper arm...like she must have gotten a vaccination recently.

If they did indeed pulled a switch then Maui pics are fake...but the girl i saw was very close in appearance to maui.
Actually the girl I saw had curly hair and the room was clean, did not smell like pot. She did not have a roommate. After the girl who was using the bathroom left, she showed me ever thing including the closet to show me she was alone.

The girl who was using the bathroom was not Maui. She was a curvy Caucasian Hispanic with slight acne.

Now, the girl I saw did have a band aid on her shoulder. She said she scraped it on a piece of equipment at the gym.

Actually the girl I saw had curly hair and the room was clean, did not smell like pot. She did not have a roommate. After the girl who was using the bathroom left, she showed me ever thing including the closet to show me she was alone.

The girl who was using the bathroom was not Maui. She was a curvy Caucasian Hispanic with slight acne.

Now, the girl I saw did have a band aid on her shoulder. She said she scraped it on a piece of equipment at the gym.

Was it the left upper shoulder? It seems she may be wearing wigs since her hair was horse tail straight when i saw her. She also gave me the tour of the room. She said to make me less nervous she likes to give a tour of everything.

I didnt inquired about the bandaid..i just said i forgot my wallet and i will be back in 2mins and left the scene.

Also when she smiled her teeth had some spacing as well.

Reviewing everyone's review I think its the same girl, different wigs. Ofcourse BP pics are fake. I feel everyone has their own taste, and some of us may like the smaller fit butts while others like the medium size butt as shown in her picture. So my expectation was crushed and I also got alittle spooked with her being skinny and the band aid.

Now that i am thinking of it, i wonder if she looked like Mordecai in that Movie First Sunday with her wig off? HEHE