Lena 702-718-4862

billyS

Reign of Terror
Wow, best session I've had in years!
Lena advertises as a slim toned WOC and that she is. Her pictures are real, the only difference is her hair is curly now as opposed to straight in the pictures. Actually it looks much sexier natural. But that tattooed stomach is what caught my attention and that is accurate as fuck.

Started texting with her yesterday, Quoted me 140 for the half, 200 for the hour. I inquired about kissing her tummy and then licking her pussy. $250. But our schedules didn't line up.

Texted her today and her immediate response was to come over and she also supplied the address. It is a National chain is Westbury by the Source mall. When I go there again she responded immediately with the room number and said to come up. None of that waiting around bullshit most girls put you thru. On the way up she texted again not to knock she would meet me by the door. I got to the room and hesitated and then heard the door opposite open and she stood there grinning and giggling. That set the tone for the whole visit. Lena was always smiling. I was pleased to see she was exactly as advertised, she was wearing a sports bra and tight shorts. That stomach was already getting me hard. I wanted to pee but her friend was using the bathroom but she told me she was staying across the street and was leaving, which after saying hi to me she did. There was some quick pleasant negotiations, I wasn't sure if she remembered the price quoted so I played dumb but we arrived at $250 for what I wanted.

I joked that I didn't want to be tasting lube or latex in her pussy and asked if it was clean. She laughed and said it was but just for good measure she offered to wash it for me. With that she led me into the bathroom and stripped naked, and told me to do the same, so we would both be naked. I was pleased when she pulled off those tight shorts that she was completely shaved. She stepped into the shower and aimed the nozzle at her groin and proceeded to lift one sexy long brown leg up on the edge of the tube for a better angle at her cooch. She soaped up her entire pussy area and took effort to spread her lips and work her fingers into her pussy lips and va jj.
Watching her clean her pussy was very erotic and little billy was growing long and thick. When done we proceeded to the bed.
She had me lay down and she got on top and kissed my mouth and fondled my balls. She told me just to pucker up and she did this this whole slow kissing thing.
Then it was my turn. I flipped her on her back and kissing her mouth, the whole time she was smiling and having a good time. True GFE. I slowly worked my way thru her neck, both tits and to that stomach. I took my time kissing every inch of that toned brown tummy, down to just above the clit then switched to the inner thighs. After two slow licks of her outer pussy lips she stopped me and got a towel and put it under her ass because she was already soaked and wet, her pussy was juicy as hell. Then I just went to town on her. She was rocking her cunt against my my and tongue and I could tell she liked it best when I buried my tongue deep in her twat and used my teeth simultaniouly agaist her clit. She made me stop when I made her cum the first time, but I gave her a break, kissed the tummy a few times then gently spread her clit hood and licked firm and hard until she shook and came again.
Now it was my turn. She covered me up and deep throated me. Her head skills are excelent. I stopped her a few times because I was extemely excited and didn't want to cum too soon. She obliged and ran her fingernails over my legs and balls while little billy grew on his own.
When he was in all his glory she rolled over and I entered her mish. At first penatrtion, I was met with some resistance ( by the tighness of her cunt, not by her) but once slid in I found her cunt to be very warm and tight. I pounded her right away and she took it gladly and I shot fairly quickly but continued to slid it in and out. It felt so fucking good.
We had some clean up and then some talk about our exercise routine. She being a fitness instuctor and me being a CrossFitter.
Guys I have to say she is an A++ aditude. I'm definitily repeating when she comes back in a few weeks.

Nice review billyS!!! I too have been texting her and was quoted the same thing the 140/200 and I believe she offered a qv for 100. She didn't confirm with me the GFE which I like . Maybe it is because I spelled out that I like deep passionate french kissing!!! Her toned body and her description of her ass had me wanting to see her. You mentioned kissing on the mouth. Do you know if she is against french kissing?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Nice review billyS!!! I too have been texting her and was quoted the same thing the 140/200 and I believe she offered a qv for 100. She didn't confirm with me the GFE which I like . Maybe it is because I spelled out that I like deep passionate french kissing!!! Her toned body and her description of her ass had me wanting to see her. You mentioned kissing on the mouth. Do you know if she is against french kissing?
Okay I'm on my phone again so I'm fucking up these responses.
Assman, she has her own way of sexy kissing. She likes it slow and sucking one lip at a time but I did get some tongue.
Overall it was just such a positive session. Me and her just hit it off. Any other questions let me know. But definitely see her.

So I guess that means that her friend is from the Maui has landed ads? I had considered calling cause of those abs and the ass but she has almost no hips and no chest. Lena appears to be a little curvier. Would you concur since you've seen them both in person?

billyS

Reign of Terror
So I guess that means that her friend is from the Maui has landed ads? I had considered calling cause of those abs and the ass but she has almost no hips and no chest. Lena appears to be a little curvier. Would you concur since you've seen them both in person?
The freind I saw was a curvy Hispanic. I think her name was Sasha. Had some acne but otherwise pretty hot and seemed very friendly.

I think Maui is Lena without the tats. I just texted her, I'll let you know.
Billy, I don't think they are the same person. Maui is still advertising in Hemptead with a different number today and Lena is advertising in Suffolk. Also Lena appears to actually have tits while Maui doesn't. Unless they are implants of course. Did you ever get an official confirmation either way?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy, I don't think they are the same person. Maui is still advertising in Hemptead with a different number today and Lena is advertising in Suffolk. Also Lena appears to actually have tits while Maui doesn't. Unless they are implants of course. Did you ever get an official confirmation either way?
No, I didn't

Ok, so because of Billys review, and her pictures, I wanted to see Lena. I really didnt have a lot of time so I texted her asking if she had a quick visit for 100 available in 20 minutes. She responded right back, yes. So off I went to a nice Hotel in the Smithtown Hauppauge area. We texted back and forth and she asked me to call when I arrived. I got there and called so she have me the room number. I saw a girl in the Lobby with curly long hair, so I thought that may be the room mate. I go up to the room and she is adorable, smiling, laughing, sexy as all hell. She cant stop smiling and her personality is just great. I comment on her body and she loved telling me how she keeps it in great shape. So she told me to get comfortable, I stripped down as did she. She was so friendly... we get onto the bed, now I am here for a short stay. she got on the side of me so that I can touch her whole body, covered me and started with a BJ. I was touching and kissing her whole body as she does have a nice, sexy tight body, great skin, pieced nipples... I told her I wanted to fuck her, and she said, great, I got on top and could do any more than one position because I popped right away. I asked her if I was better than BillyS, but she didnt get it...lol... I will repeat without a dought...

Nice review lightweight!!! It sounds like you might have been there for more than 15 minutes. By chance did she allow you to kiss her on the mouth? This may sound like a strange question for billyS and lightweight but are you guys less than 40 and we understand that billyS is into cross fitness, how about you lightweight? The reason I ask is that YMMV depending on your overall fitness level. I have been busy with work and the weekends are no good for me but she is definitely on my radar. Did any of you guys perform daty? I don't recall read anything about that.

Alright guys....
I double checked, triple checked 10 more times to make sure its the same number as this ad...maybe i got bait and switched?

I visited her recently, she isnt the girl in the picture. I was expecting a tight body with a booty and decent tits...but i got tight body, flatish booty and flat breast.

she was wearing gym tights (short) and sport bra. She is not the girl in the pics, no tats correlate to her at all. The room was smelling of 420, but not like it was smoked inside,but rather someone smoked and was in the room. Also on the way up, two black dudes came out of the elevator, not sure if they were in there.

She was VERY VERY VERY friendly, bubbly personality and really seemed like a nice person. However, my expectations were a bit too high...and i felt like the dude who went for the milk and non was left :(

I read both reviews atleast 4x time and i dont think i got the same chick as you guys.

Also, another detail i recall is that her phone screen was cracked up...

Nice review lightweight!!! It sounds like you might have been there for more than 15 minutes. By chance did she allow you to kiss her on the mouth? This may sound like a strange question for billyS and lightweight but are you guys less than 40 and we understand that billyS is into cross fitness, how about you lightweight? The reason I ask is that YMMV depending on your overall fitness level. I have been busy with work and the weekends are no good for me but she is definitely on my radar. Did any of you guys perform daty? I don't recall read anything about that.
So I was probably there for 30 minutes, but first 10 to 15 were chatting... I didnt kiss or Daty... I did get a 100 SS so I didnt ask of try... Billy likes kissing as he is more romantic than I am...lol.