Legalizing Marijuana in NYS

It's not the smell. It's inhaling second hand smoke that puts my health at risk.
If you ever worked in NYC, the largest amount of second hand smoke was/is from trucks, buses and cars. Indoor second hand smoke I get but outdoors there's no way a cigarette or weed is going to affect your health. It's too sporadic of an exposure.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It was crazy that in the 70s that that particular headshop was located in the Karen-est of all villages.
So you remember the name by any chance?
We also used to buy the rock band shirts, he let you pick the color T-shirt then he'd iron on the picture. My favorite was a red Hendrix with really short sleeves, almost like a muscle shirt.

So you remember the name by any chance?
We also used to buy the rock band shirts, he let you pick the color T-shirt then he'd iron on the picture. My favorite was a red Hendrix with really short sleeves, almost like a muscle shirt.
I had to ask someone and he said "Jolly Joint". Can't say I remember if that's even correct but I think he's right since he lived down the road from it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had to ask someone and he said "Jolly Joint". Can't say I remember if that's even correct but I think he's right since he lived down the road from it.
No the Jolly Joint was a franchise in malls. I remember going to the one in Kings Plaza.

I don't think the name was that explicit.

What’s it about....
Tax revenues and <snip>
the political comment removed
An NY managed to screw up and drop the ball..

NY, and NJ legalized recreational use/adult use around the same time.. NJ has a robust dispensary network...Mass has had a tax revenue generating recreational diapensary system in place for much longer...

Again NY fucked it up....... there are so few legal recreational dispensaries, that the black market stepped in to fill the void..

Go to any dispensary in NJ or Mass that is a reasonable distance for a NY driver, and in the parking lots are are a large percentage of cars with NY plates.. all that tax revenue is lost to NY

I own a home in rural Vermont.. either on my way there, or back, Ill stop In Great Barrington, Mass at one of the 6 or so dispensaries in this small town in the Berkishires...

NY could fuck up a wet dream

Cosmik Debris is still open on Melville Rd in Farmingdale, right across from SUNY Farmingdale

Who remembers 'World Imports" In Roosevelt Field... in the back they head a huge head shop...in the late '70s in Nassau...I think the location was where the Bear Factory is now....

Could you be talking about Spencers at the Smithaven Mall , that was a pretty cool place we use to visit back in the 70s ,they had a pretty good supply of gag shit too .

billyS

Reign of Terror
Do yph remember exactly where it was located in KP— Spent plenty of time there in the late 70’s
It was on the second floor of Kings Plaza. We used to by Wippets and go back out to the car and take them. It was the same high as huffing Carbona rug cleaner. The stupid things we did in our youth.
But at least we weren't stupid enough to eat Tide pods.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Could you be talking about Spencers at the Smithaven Mall , that was a pretty cool place we use to visit back in the 70s ,they had a pretty good supply of gag shit too .
Who are you addressing?
If you are asking someone a question then Reply to their post.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Cosmik Debris is still open on Melville Rd in Farmingdale, right across from SUNY Farmingdale

Who remembers 'World Imports" In Roosevelt Field... in the back they head a huge head shop...in the late '70s in Nassau...I think the location was where the Bear Factory is now....
I remember World Imports. We used to love flipping thru the wall posters.
Got the posters for all my dorm rooms there.

The WI in RF was across from JC Penney.

That was the Original Head shop I bought pipes and bongs from that place. Right by Record World and Mathews Music across from Charlie's Place to get my original Orange Julius.. Ah .. like Elvis sang .. Memories... Memories... Oh well 45 years is a blink of an eye..