Laurenn Taylor 973-936-8060

Finnbob

Will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Her numbers are significantly higher then they use to be and you are getting less
She used to do 100 for a short stay bbbj
Now it is a hour minimum and everything covered

Wow, I wouldn't think she would have so many negative responses. This is another one that I've seen 2 times. She is pricey. I saw her the first time at the Hampton inn in Farmingville. She was still 200 for the hour. I always ask if a double release is included for the hr session. That makes my mind up right there. And she said yes. Short 5'1-5'3. Her little one eyed shit-zu accompanies her. It's quiet for the most part, but it is a little freaky having it watch you while you're plowing her mommy from behind. Lol. But what a piece of ass she is. And very friendly.

Second time, I was mongering just for her a few months ago and met her at the Melville Hilton. Nice room, same one eyed shit-zu with the same depressed little look as I'm plowing her mom. She is GFE friendly if you're nice to her and complimentive . She is super hot!! The t&a is off the charts. Blows you on her knees while her and the shitzu stair dead at you ...... Haha lol but really really hot.

Yeah, I know now. I did my first review and Bacenek said to give more detail. And I ended up giving way to much detail. He corrected one or two, but I have dozens of them up here that I reviewed already. I future reviews, I will be just listing towns.

So to err on the side of caution, let's adopt a universal posting format that towns could and should be included, but do not list the actual hotel/motel.

She always advertises 200 for the half and 300 for the full hr. She used to advertise 150-200. I paid the two. I suppose she thought I didn't have another in me...... Dead wrong.... I pounded again while making faces at her little shit-zu. Her rates climbed soon afterwards. I paid the three like three months. Hot body. And she's loud when you're plowing her good.

Hey fellas, any new news on Laurenn? I'm diggin the sexy curves but hoping there's news of her expected gift coming coming down a bit... any successful negotiations to know of? Much appreciated.