Laurenn Taylor 973-936-8060

Laurenn, 973-936-8060, TOFTT

I like big boobs, small waists and a healthy waist-hip ratio.
She scored like a mother on all counts, her ad on BP was alluring enough, no reviews here.
Lips looked weird, almost like the Joker, but there was one pic I liked (zebra dress) where they appeared nice

Google told me she was real, her pics seemed recent, she also had a video which clinched things.
multi-hour appointment, my first in almost a decade, my heart starts thumping as the time nears
Her preferred contact is by phone or email, mine is text or email (don't know, I think I sound pretty dopey over the phone)

Set up a meet off x 63, called for the room #, are you LE questions (do these really help? my encounter #4 said different - another review)
Door opens, she is behind it, yes it is her in the pics!

LFK, gifts on the table, then I give her a hug. She is short, just over 5'. She hears my heart thumping through and giggles. 'Relax', she says and so I do.
I show her the card (with the donation) and the perfume; she thanks me for the gesture.

She is wearing a nicely matched set of bra/panties, those are nice set of bolt-ons, not hard enough to make bear hugs uncomfortable; she has an almost not there waist, and what she calls a 'perfect bum' - this is true, not rock hard buns, a little flabby, but smackable.

She then proceeds to give me a good massage, asking if using a lightly scented lotion was ok (it was); gets to all the sore spots I didn't know I had, we are chatting about stuff, her sitting by my side, then straddling my back. That was sexy enough to make it uncomfortable to lie face down, so I do the flip.

Very nice CBJ follows, she takes directions, we had all the time in the world to stop, play around and get back to business. She makes throaty noises that travel down the shaft, making for a nice buzz. I was tired from work, and didn't mind blowing this way - but at my time: this was more than 30 min of oral play, and I came like an express train - she kept having little licks and deep throats till I was spent.

Ordered lunch, chatted some more, got to know her - or at least what she chose to tell me. I like to find out what the tattoos mean - if you are going to put something on your body for almost ever, what does it say? She answered like she was a kid, seeing that I was actually interested.

Main order of the day was set up with more CBJ, then CG, RCG, doggie. Our difference in height made things a little difficult in the beginning, but she arched and lifted her hips just right to make the ass-pounding a visual treat. Brief mish to look into those eyes again (they are pretty sexy actually), then back to encountering the 'perfect bum', when I collapsed in a dead heap.

Round 3 was more relaxed, things initiated with more than an LFK (little pecks) but less than a DFK (tonsil hockey), her tongue promising things that I knew were true already. More of the same, but more relaxed, as I got to know her body more. Couldn't resist the bum again.

Not sure what else is available, all I know is that everything is covered, and she is willing to take direction. Not a druggie that I could see, does not smoke at least during session, and she is clean and sweet. Has slightly mis-aligned teeth which I think she is conscious about, so she smiles only on occasion.

6 hours, 1k, I am a happy man. Glad that it was HER that brought me out of the 10 year void

v

I don't do bBanal
I've found that if I text the girl and ask if she would allow me to swim in her ocean without a life jacket...or will play without the covers on...or tell her I'm not a fan of raincoats- a more often than not they say yes

Who's Michelle?
Members like yourself who post questions in their early posts really rile other board members and risk getting banned from Slinky. It's easy to find the answer to your question. I'm going to show you show.

First, remember that "search" is your friend. Go over to the search box in the top right hand corner of any page. Type in the name of the provider you are looking for in the space provided. In this case, that's Michelle. Make sure to spell it the same exact way that the poster spelled it. Then move down to the box that says "Posted by Member" and type in the name of the member who posted. In this case, it's ahoyhoy. Again, make sure you spell it correctly. Lastly, make sure that none of the boxes are checked so that your search is not limited. Finally, click on the link that says, "Search," and a list of results will pop up.

As you can see from the results, the member has commented on her in several threads. Clicking on each individual result will place the particular comment smack dab in the middle of your monitor.

Your answer awaits. Happy hunting.

Ahoyhoy about 7 in every 10 will do it...you have to ask discreetly. Some will do it for more money and I believe the ones that do it for no additional cost just enjoy it.
Maybe i am wrong but i think that the girls who say yes over the phone who you have not seen a few times is just saying it to get you there like how they say they are gfe then you find out they are not? Just my thought.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Update on her rates since I didn't see anything here recently. Called today based on good intel here.
Half is 200; full 300. Out of range for me.

Members like yourself who post questions in their early posts really rile other board members and risk getting banned from Slinky. It's easy to find the answer to your question. I'm going to show you show.

First, remember that "search" is your friend. Go over to the search box in the top right hand corner of any page. Type in the name of the provider you are looking for in the space provided. In this case, that's Michelle. Make sure to spell it the same exact way that the poster spelled it. Then move down to the box that says "Posted by Member" and type in the name of the member who posted. In this case, it's ahoyhoy. Again, make sure you spell it correctly. Lastly, make sure that none of the boxes are checked so that your search is not limited. Finally, click on the link that says, "Search," and a list of results will pop up.

As you can see from the results, the member has commented on her in several threads. Clicking on each individual result will place the particular comment smack dab in the middle of your monitor.

Your answer awaits. Happy hunting.
I've been following this and other boards for years, not a newbie. Having said that, some of us are more proficient than others at utilizing the tools that are available. I generallly use SEARCH FORUMS for results and manage with that. Thanks for the feedback.

As far as bbfs. I once fooled around with a provider, who shall remain nameless for the moment (because it seems I am getting more fun than the average client for reasons that I still cant figure out, i guess its like the ATF that might fuck you for free if you ask). Anyway, we just fooled around and the I slipped in. It was not my intent but well it just happened. I just kept going because her sweet honey pot felt like the best pussy I ever had. For about 5 minutes I was in wonderland, then I pulled out because I was about to bust. A while later, after I left, the animal inside me went to rest and I started to get a bit paranoid. I got tested for all possible side effects but came out clean. I will have to get re-tested, and play it safe on future meets, before I can say I explored the forbidden love hole of doom and came off without any visible or any wounds.