Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

First time post:
Saw Silvana yesterday in Melville.
Found the add after searching the number listed.
Texted the number asking for an 11:30 am appointment got a quick response and the new address in Melville
Get to the hotel texted the number get the room number and off I go.
When I get to the room , hiding behind the door was a really stunning women. She was wearing a nice dress and heels. Looked amazing.
She has a nice natural ass, slim figure and really perky breasts that to me look man made.
After getting comfortable , I played with her ass and lovely breasts for a while, she played with my junk and sucked my nipples.
put the condom on and blew me for a bit and switched to doggy fucked for a bit until I finished.
Overall a nice experience , says she'll be back at the end of November.
Price: 150 for hh (quoted 250 for the hour)

First time post:
Saw Silvana yesterday in Melville.
Found the add after searching the number listed.
Texted the number asking for an 11:30 am appointment got a quick response and the new address in Melville
Get to the hotel texted the number get the room number and off I go.
When I get to the room , hiding behind the door was a really stunning women. She was wearing a nice dress and heels. Looked amazing.
She has a nice natural ass, slim figure and really perky breasts that to me look man made.
After getting comfortable , I played with her ass and lovely breasts for a while, she played with my junk and sucked my nipples.
put the condom on and blew me for a bit and switched to doggy fucked for a bit until I finished.
Overall a nice experience , says she'll be back at the end of November.
Price: 150 for hh (quoted 250 for the hour)
fucked her right after you at 1150 lol

she’s one of the good ones. Gets in to. Takes care of you and acts like she enjoys the sex.

My session like yours. She sucked my nipple grabbed my cock. Got it hard then did a cbj. Rode me. She was much tighter as she rode me but once we got in doggy she loosened up a bit.

Review- Michelle

I have reviewed Michelle before but had a different experience this time so figured id share.

140 hhr at the Melville location. The handler let me know of the updated location as its been a while since ive used this service. Got to the location but had to wait for someone to finish and was told she wanted a quick shower which I didnt mind since atleast she would be freshly cleaned.

I get to the room, where she's behind. I recognized her face, but I guess she didnt recognize me. We introduced ourselves and I freshened up in the bathroom. She was wearing red lingerie, nice Latina tan skin, dirty blonde hair, huge tits and ass, and she had a black robe. The room was pretty spacious and a lot better than the old location in Massapequa haha.

She cleans my hands and my junk before I pull her bra down slowly and suck on her tits and feel up her ass. I lick her neck as she moves her ass towards me. She starts grabbing a condom and getting on her knees. Had a feeling the bj would be good, so inquired about bbj, +60 which I handed over to her.

She gets on her knees and gives a nice enthusiastic bbj. She has me lay on the bed and alternates between sucking me off and rubbing my dick against her big breasts. It wasn't a long bj, but enough to keep me pretty hard and feeling good.

She then puts a cover on and hops on top to ride me cowgirl. She bounces pretty nice while I am grabbing and sucking on her tits. She rode me pretty good, but cowgirl never really does it for me. She asks for doggy in which I slide in from behind and start pounding away while grabbing her big ass. She has a colorful back tattoo which I found sexy. I pounded away until I blew in the bag.

We cleaned up afterwards and then talked a little about where we were from and stuff. Kissed her on the cheek and we said our goodbyes.

A lot more personable experience this time around, so I would recommend Michelle. Her body is hot, and she was really nice the whole time. It didnt feel business like which was a big plus. 140 hhr + 60 bbj= 200 total. Would repeat

nope but I did get a text that lucero was in today
Hey guys, I'm a real fucking jackass.

I have tried six times to get a post approved where I ask someone to DM me so I can get you to vouch for me so I can get into this place.

I'm such a fucking retard that it still hasn't sunk in that all my posts get deleted.

I refuse to read the rules otherwise I would know by now that;
A) you can't ask questions until you contribute something.
B) DM's and PM' s are not allowed on Utopia Guide.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Can anybody help me I need someone who will be my referral so I can make an appointment.
Listen you dumb shit. Didn't you fucking realize after we deleted this post the first six times and changed the text on one that maybe you should read the fucking rules and find out why your posts are getting deleted?

THERE ARE NO PM'S OR DM's ALLOWED ON THIS BOARD.

And beyond that, what makes you think that somebody is actually going to vouch for someone they don't know? Someone with no posts, no history at all on this board?

I think you might be cop. Or just a really dumb person. Borderline retarded. On the spectrum.

So I texted them yesterday and they finally answered me. They have moved locations again, they are now on 110 in Amityville. There are 3 'apartments' upstairs with a business downstairs.

I saw Alicia yesterday. 160 for the half everything covered. Started with a BJ her on her knees in front of me, such a nice sight of her looking up at me with my cock in her mouth and me holding the back of her head. Moved on to Mish, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie then back to mish where I blew in the bag.

Fun time... Room/apt was a little sketchy. Will repeat when i have times and funds.