Lady Violet 516-244-7028 (formerly 347-467-6483)

Ok, I will look into that. thnx

Actually, it was easier just to change it to the current phone number I saw in yesterday's ad. As far as two girls being mingled in here, the pics are definitely of Lady Violet and the thread title is now updated, so I will leave it at that.

All 3 of the pics and the ad link posted in this thread are definitely of LADY VIOLET. Unfortunately, I have no way of being certain that the reviews are of her, beyond the OP's, since that one contained the ad link. We will have to leave it at that. Suffice it say that if you see a Violet, you can pretty much guarantee you'll get a wubbuck ass. I'll leave it for you to come up with a flowery pun.

These are all reviews of lady violet all the post have thick body and stretch marks. The other violet doesn't have a post yet no one has written a review on her I was going to try but haven't seen her post for awhile. The other violet works with Vanessa and Mia in a deer park house I posted a review on MIA. Enjoy still waiting for my medal.

We ran out of medals. We only give out likes now. Although, we might be running out of those, too. (I think Aubrey might have a secret stash of them somewhere, though.)

Spoke to this one few days ago she was slurring her words and sounded very tired could not make out what she was trying to say. It was in the middle of the day and she sounded like she just rolled out of bed word of caution be careful with this one imho.

She’s kinda always been on my “to do” list for the longest time. Even with her “track” record, I still had eyes on her knowing I was going to be 100% safe.

Saw her off of rte 109 recently. I was jonsing pretty bad. Called no answer. Got a call back 5 minutes later. And headed over to one of my most undesirable places to go to. Called her again as I was pulling in and she said the room immediately. There was absolutely no waiting. Awesome.

Same girl but the pics are a little outdated. She looks a little sloppier and a little more aged than the pics. But she’s laid back and funny. We agreed to 80 hh. I put it on the table. She counted it quick and hid it. Then we both started getting undressed. It was pretty early. 11/11:30 am. I must have been her first before the lunch crowd. She was very laid back and cool. And just out of the shower. Cig smell in the room, but not on her.

She started with a very nice CBJ. She then asked how I would like her. I opted doggie. She obliged. Turned her over quickly to mish. Hit it very rough for a few minutes until I erupted in the cover. No dF or LF kissing, nothing bare at all. She giggled saying she could feel me throbbing. Cleaned up using a few baby wipes.

I didn’t notice anything alarming. But when my glasses come off , I can miss a lot of things ...

New number
516-244-7028

This girl is still advertising through the years. I've met her once or twice before. The experience was good in a pinch when my regulars were MIA.

I see she's posted in Farmingdale, sure I'll give it a shot. I get there earlier than expected and parked outside where what turned out to be her room. A couple of dudes in street clothes walk out of the door and hang out in a car just outside the room.

LE? Thugs? No thanks. Not going to stick around to find out. Sped outta there as fast as I could. Her response? "Are you here? Come in. Those were my friends that left."

Nope.