Lady Violet 516-244-7028 (formerly 347-467-6483)

OFFICIAL REVIEW
http://longisland.************/Fema...ay-only-80-hf-special-dviot-copaigue/71055347

So I was celebrating St. Patrick's day. I had it stuck in my head that I would be taking up someone for this hobby, I was thinking Port Jeff Bombshell, but it seems like she's off the deep end, she flaked on me Monday, and she's out of the way anyway. I was carousing backpage for something to catch my eye. I really had been looking for candidates all week. Tonight I threw them all aside and decided to go with my instincts. I found this ad for Violet. She looked a little thick and flabby in the thighs but she had long black hair. She was my type. Let the hair down low! So I called and she was at one of my favorite places in copiague, discreet access and all. I quickly headed over, thinking 80 for a half hour is too good to be true but even if it is, it'll be over and done with and I can get on with my life. I wait for a few minutes and she gives me the room number. I don't know about you but half the fun of this hobby is maneuvering to find the room, knocking on it and such. It really gets me off more than anything else, motels are my fantasy.

I get to the room which was ironically on the opposite side of the building, you'd thinking is know by now. She opens after a soft knock. She's shorter than I figured from the pictures, a little older, smoking a cigarette but not bad either. I take off my shoes and tell her I have to use the bathroom. She's on the bed in a hooded striped black and white poncho. The tv is going, some kind of news. I start to pee, I really oughta quit drinking, but it's a holiday. I finish, clean the bowl (since I'm a gentleman), wash my hands, and let's get this show on the road. I give her $100, she says she had no hangs, but I don't care and I continue to undress. I tell her how awkward I feel, because do you ever get used to this shenanigans? She tells me to relax, puts the cover on and proceeds to give me a longer than needed, but impressive cbj. I see the top of her black haired head and I just feel right at home, yet somewhat flaccid. I really oughta quit drinking.
She finishes there and asks me how I want her. "Reverse cowgirl?" I asked. "For you, sure," she replied.

"Who am I?"

I haven't even got a glimpse at her naked body at this point, she still has the poncho on, but she's riding me, her big ass feels great. I feel up the front of the poncho and feel a flabby tummy. A certain amount of time has passed and we move to missionary at the same edge of the bed. Her pussy is shaved but has a rather nice landing strip. I pound away for a while, lifting the poncho, seeing the flabby tummy, which doesn't seem to bother me. Her jungle pattern bra comes off and I see her small but very hard nippled breasts. I think she's really getting off, despite the would be fake orgasm sounds. I "blow it in the bag" but I feel the need to continue cause I know I could make her cum, but the alcohol gets the best of me and she realizes I'm done, some 20 seconds after I was done. Hell, I tried. Have I mentioned I should stop drinking?

She pulls the poncho back on and grabs a dry wash cloth for me to pull the cover off. I do and i start to dress. She asks me if the fast food place around the corner is still open but I relay that it's probably closed. She said she would do the gas station instead. She just wanted a snack. She pulls a pair of boots, black yoga pants, and a denim jacket out of the closet and looks rather cute with that cigarette hanging out of her mouth, especially when she's done getting dressed. She asks me if I've been drinking. I said yes and she told me that when it's cold she stays calm and when it warm she goes crazy. At 27 she wants to slow down. When I told her my age, she said I have a few years left. You do the math. I'm dressed and we walk together to our destinations. She told me she's from Boston and can handle the snow and cold when I mentioned the snow were supposed to have this weekend. I laughed, said goodbye, and cut through the hallway. That was my night with violet. Have I mentioned I should stop drinking?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed Lady Violet's BP ads for months now. She was a lot harder looking in her earlier ads. Smiling in her pics has allowed her to take on a softer look. Give her credit, too, for knowing just how to pose to hide the belly flab you spoke of.
http://images3.************/imager/u/large/237824639/59c3ce25dac42918f86b8384d6a0fd97.jpg
Nice review. Glad you got to enjoy your St. Paddy's day by hoisting one in a different way.

Have seen her ad before and seen she used to work in Queens a lot. She usually stays at places where she can smoke, I am guessing. I have contacted her but never took the plunge. After the review I will for sure.

OFFICIAL REVIEW
Saw her recently for a $80 ss covered bj which was very nice good pressure and suction then onto missionary for a good nut bust , she had no make up on fresh out shower , has a Madonna look to her face. Body is thick , fat ass post baby gut with stretch marks still overall enjoyable for a quicky she shares room with Becki

OFFICIAL REVIEW
Ok this was on my list finally got a hold off asked for short stay 60 agreed on went to our number 1 american motel in farmingdale asked me to park away from the room.

She open the door and yes she is the one on the pictures. Very thick ass like angel in Ronkonkoma with the "tats". Only thing was that she has some seriouse stretch marks but the action was pretty good. Started with a moderate bj then asked to get fucked mish which I complied lol allows Tit play but no kissing didn't ask for daty I was more intresdted in hitting it from behind. Great view all natural. Got off and she requested to save my number for the good time. Not an amazing experience but you get what you pay for and did the job for me.

7 out of 10
Pro- is the girl Is the pictures economical pricing and very friendly with good attitude. Good with directions very phat ass

Con- motel has li activity from time to time. Those stretch marks were visable up close, hard to get a hold off took me 2 months twice a week call to get theough to her and not voicemail

new number 347-720-6330
http://images3.************/imager/u/large/278356800/ae282acd0c98a4f54f3863dbf4427208.jpghttp://images3.************/imager/u/large/278357482/0cecc509097a98f48180059d8260e076.jpg

Last edited:
Been with her a few times, Commack, bayshore, happ.. really down to earth girl, mellow ... she smells nice.. good wet tight V... i would advise using a bag at all times with her. the last time we linked up she was nodding off mid convo, like hardcore dope head nod.. those bruises on her legs are track marks, has some on her hands also[not as much any more].. so be careful. BP druggies arent my thing, 80 is too much for a dope head. anyway.. Pros: good cbj,FS, thick .. Cons: Track marks , flabby skin , dope head.

dunno if that helps with anything.

Been with her a few times, Commack, bayshore, happ.. really down to earth girl, mellow ... she smells nice.. good wet tight V... i would advise using a bag at all times with her. the last time we linked up she was nodding off mid convo, like hardcore dope head nod.. those bruises on her legs are track marks, has some on her hands also[not as much any more].. so be careful. BP druggies arent my thing, 80 is too much for a dope head. anyway.. Pros: good cbj,FS, thick .. Cons: Track marks , flabby skin , dope head.

dunno if that helps with anything.
Helps alot. Answered the question. Provided warning. Good job.
Just wondering what made you see her, because she doesn't appear to be in your favored type. All your other posts are in AMP or street action threads.

One other thing:

There seems to be a 'Violet' and a "lady violet".

Lady violet shows her face, big butt.

Violet does not show her face, comparable butt.

Different phone #s.

But I think our members are talking as if she is the same person.

Is it one and the same?

V

Helps alot. Answered the question. Provided warning. Good job.
Just wondering what made you see her, because she doesn't appear to be in your favored type. All your other posts are in AMP or street action threads.
There's no real method to the madness of this sport, amp.. Street.. Bp/CL.. All have their place. i feel I favor those post more than anything , insider info/tips are always a plus with those amp/street situations (I don't mind giving another view point). Bp/CL situations are usually straight forward. But really , this is a rare case that I see somebody make a post about a girl Ive met with. Cheers

Two different Violet's the other one is in deer park she works with two other providers and she's in my to do list when I saw her I had already booked an appointment with her friend.

Two different Violet's the other one is in deer park she works with two other providers and she's in my to do list when I saw her I had already booked an appointment with her friend.
This thread is about Lady Violet, which is why I altered her name in the thread title.

Also note another alteration I just did. I added the word OFFICIAL to REVIEW. I did this after I was inspired by a post in another thread asking if there was a way to denote reviews with a checkbox so that they could easily be found in a search. I replied that I have been marking reviews with the word REVIEW. But then it dawned on me that searching on just that word would yield posts that just utilized the word, not necessarily denoting an actual review. But by changing the designation to OFFICIAL REVIEW, you would be able to search on an entire thread under those two words together and it would result in a list of reviews in that thread.
Try it here. Go to the search box and type in OFFICIAL REVIEW. Check the box marked "Search this thread only" and then hit the SEARCH TAB. You should get a list with the three reviews. You have to click on each review separately from the list to see them, but it's still quicker than scrolling through a long thread. With this thread being so short, it's not the best example of this, but you still should get the idea. Hope you like this.

Last edited:
Very helpful, Banacek, 're: the "official review" title.

Again, as I mentioned a few posts earlier, I think there is a confusion regarding "violet" and "lady violet".

In fact, I think the number in the title here is NOT the # of "lady violet".

V