Korean sex doll type?

I read reviews of some Korean provider in Manhattan who had extensive work done (DD or DDD boobs/butt/face). I know Wendy of DH fame is apparently gone- this one seemed to be cut from a similar cloth.
Any idea who this is? The attempted searches have been unsuccessful. Thanks in advance.

I read reviews of some Korean provider in Manhattan who had extensive work done (DD or DDD boobs/butt/face). I know Wendy of DH fame is apparently gone- this one seemed to be cut from a similar cloth.
Any idea who this is? The attempted searches have been unsuccessful. Thanks in advance.
Sounds like you are referring to CherryDD.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Well how good were the reviews of her if you don't know where she works? Doesn't make sense.
Certainly those reviews weren't here.

Well how good were the reviews of her if you don't know where she works? Doesn't make sense.
Certainly those reviews weren't here.
She will be here in a week. She worked before like over 4 years back at Asian lassies stopped working there i think over 4 years ago. I think popped back up at Kovergirls. Then recently was at Metrogirls twice just as recent as a few mos ago. She has been around for at least 8 years now. However her enhanced ass is a few years new. She has been busty enhanced for years.

There are reviews for her under Asian Lassies. She was called Cherry before but over the past years has added Cherry DD.

If it's allowed i will post where she will be in a week or so. Let me know. If not people can find it rather easy.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
You read reviews but you do not know who it is? And then you seem to know her new name? WTF?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I read reviews of some Korean provider in Manhattan .
Firstly, you clearly wrote "reviews." Secondly, if you read ads, why didn't you simply do what everyone else do and say "Any experience with (Name, phone number/name of place)?"

Frankly, this entire thread wreaks of BS.

Apologies if you think it's BS- it was really a matter of erroneously using 'review' instead of 'post'. Feel free to delete the thread- thankfully UM knew who I was talking about and saved me from playing 20 questions.