Kobe 56

Was in the neighborhood and in the mood

.7 gets you in - I was quoted $ for HR. I gave her .6 and she griped.

sucky rub and uninspired tug - spend your money elsewhere . . .

NYCGUY1967

Isn't that the place with the locker room and the paper doors? I was there a year ago, got a TERRIBLE massage, and then asked for HR, was told that they didn't normally do that, but just this time, and she proceeded to try to yank my crank off. I mean as in remove it from my body! I made her stop, and then hightailed it out 'a there!

totally not worth going. I once went there two years ago during my lunch hour...... she sugggested 100 for HR. I didnt say anything... as she continune working on me, she asked how much I was going to tip her.. i asked what else are you going to do.. she said I can lick her tits.. Now, this lady was like 40s... i said nah, just finished what you are doing.. when done, i tipped her only 20. she gave me a look... i told her it sucks and walked out.

has anyone try NU Look??

sky

Last edited:
Things a looking up

I went yesterday and had a terrific time. My masseuse was Julie, pretty, b-cups. Excellent table shower with lots of attention paid to Mr. Presdient, good strong massage, excellent ST and nice massage afterwards.

She lifted her top but I could only touch not suck on those nice nips (vbecause it was my first time.) Whatever.

I paid $80 + $60 and I'll return.

Last edited:
in another life, before a break from the hobby, I was NYCGUY1967 . . . so interesting (and kind of sad) to see this thread resurface 11 YEARS later!!!

Hello and Goodbye

Here I am again, walking in the cool Fall air under a cloudless sky, feeling nothing. In the crowds that flood my city I'm alone, again, right where I started. I walk in my own tracks, even the shoes look worn today.

Mia is gone. I have lost something that cannot be replaced. The warmth of her smile, the power of her kiss, the beauty in her eyes, the glow of her naked body next to mine. I have lost her, and yet somehow I feel nothing.

I need to get it out, I need to purge her from my soul, I need to feel something, anything. I look back at the path that led me here and it starts with a massage, and instantly I know what to do.

Kobe Spa, on 56th Street, is new to me, but I have heard that Michelle works there. It's been over a year since I saw her at SunGold, but once upon a time I visited her once a week. I walk north through the throngs that bring anonymity, through the bodies and minds I will never touch, until at last I am there.

It's a decent Korean place, 4 or 5 massage rooms with pocket doors made to look Japanese. Michelle appears and her smile lights up. Her hair is different but everything else is the same. She shows me to a locker and I get undressed.

"Long time" she says as she soaps my ass in the table shower. "You changed your hair," I say. "It looks like my girlfriend's..." my voice trails off, for a moment I have let myself forget.

The massage is the same it has always been. The conversation is stilted, I am feeling nothing. Then she dims the lights and runs her fingers up and down my back, she blows in my ear, she moans a little. She stops and gets the oil and starts to touch my ass. Anything, let me feel anything. Emotion has built inside me and it needs to escape. I need to feel.

I turn over and she slides her finger into my ass and touches my prostate. She looks into my eyes as I touch her, then she climbs onto the table with me and oils my cock as she pushes her finger in my ass harder. She begins to stroke my cock and I can feel, I can feel that finger on my prostate and she jacks me harder and faster. I may never see Mia again, I need her out of my head, I need to feel, I need to come. Harder and faster and I feel it coming and then everything flows out of my cock and for a moment everything is dark and cool and quiet again

Michelle laughs that same laugh and I smile my smile. She cleans me up and I get dressed. I pay the house fee - 80 bucks - and I hand her a 50 for her tip. She asks me when I'll be back.

"Soon" I say, but who knows. Today I needed to feel, I needed pleasure and pain to overtake me. Tomorrow who knows what I will need or where I will go. No one knows and now at last no one cares.

"Good bye," I say and soon that cool Fall air is on my face again. "Good bye," I say under my breath. Silently, I repeat, "Good bye."

Last edited:
Here I am again, walking in the cool Fall air under a cloudless sky, feeling nothing. In the crowds that flood my city I'm alone, again, right where I started. I walk in my own tracks, even the shoes look worn today. (snip)

It's a decent Korean place, 4 or 5 massage rooms with pocket doors made to look Japanese. Michelle appears and her smile lights up. Her hair is different but everything else is the same. She shows me to a locker and I get undressed.

"Long time" she says as she soaps my ass in the table shower. "You changed your hair," I say. "It looks like my girlfriend's..." my voice trails off, for a moment I have let myself forget.

The massage is the same it has always been. The conversation is stilted, I am feeling nothing. Then she dims the lights and runs her fingers up and down my back, she blows in my ear, she moans a little. She stops and gets the oil and starts to touch my ass. Anything, let me feel anything. Emotion has built inside me and it needs to escape. I need to feel.

I turn over and she slides her finger into my ass and touches my prostate. She looks into my eyes as I touch her, then she climbs onto the table with me and oils my cock as she pushes her finger in my ass harder. She begins to stroke my cock and I can feel, I can feel that finger on my prostate and she jacks me harder and faster. I may never see Mia again, I need her out of my head, I need to feel, I need to come. Harder and faster and I feel it coming and then everything flows out of my cock and for a moment everything is dark and cool and quiet again

Michelle laughs that same laugh and I smile my smile. She cleans me up and I get dressed. I pay the house fee - 80 bucks - and I hand her a 50 for her tip. She asks me when I'll be back. (snip)
Another great review, Kingotis. I would like to meet this girl. Does she work under the name Michelle at this venue? Thanks in advance.

Another great review, Kingotis. I would like to meet this girl. Does she work under the name Michelle at this venue? Thanks in advance.
Yes, she works under the name Michelle. I'd call ahead and make an appointment so you don't wind up with some also-ran...though the place was utterly empty when I went in the middle of the day.