Karikarina - Ukranian Woman • 631-827-7646

ok ban.... i will be explicit.... i have seen her and when it was BBJ ans CFS she seemed hot and into the sessions. Now, she reappeared and booking was tough cause she keeps a tight schedule and gets rid of you ASAP as opposed to previously when ahe would sit/cuddle/multi shots. her rates were quoted in this thread so no need to repeat. but $300/hour is a waste as you will pop within 20
and pushed out door. for that rate, you can basically put it anywhere anyway you want. i was already there so did the SS for $150, and only BBJ even though the BBFS option was 2” away from happening... my brain convinced my little head to be safe. i think if you read my posts you could have determined this without needing me to be this explicit.

ok ban.... i will be explicit.... i have seen her and when it was BBJ ans CFS she seemed hot and into the sessions. Now, she reappeared and booking was tough cause she keeps a tight schedule and gets rid of you ASAP as opposed to previously when ahe would sit/cuddle/multi shots. her rates were quoted in this thread so no need to repeat. but $300/hour is a waste as you will pop within 20
and pushed out door. for that rate, you can basically put it anywhere anyway you want. i was already there so did the SS for $150, and only BBJ even though the BBFS option was 2” away from happening... my brain convinced my little head to be safe. i think if you read my posts you could have determined this without needing me to be this explicit.
I couldn't determine anything from your last post about her other than the fact that you found her time management skills had deteriorated. There was no indication of whether or not you even bothered to stay, let alone how long you stayed and what services you received. And even with this review, you didn't say whether you enjoyed her BBJ. You seem to have an agenda in slamming her and it appears that I pissed on your parade. I guess that is why you insist on taking an attitude with me. I am done with you.

Guys, I am tired of this incessant bullshit back and forth when I ask members to clarify their comments. This does not benefit me in any way. I am doing it for you in order for you to have the information you need to make an informed decision. If no one cares enough to echo what I am trying to find out for you, why should I continue to bother. Day in and day out I am forced to make myself a target for criticism in my attempts to make the board useful. I am just not willing to do this anymore. I've often said that the sentiment that "it takes a village" applies on here with everyone pitching in and sharing and policing the board when they can. So you all need to step up and do your part. Make sure you share the information that others want to know. And when they don't, then let them know.

your done with me fucking cunt???!? fuck you. i made it pretty fucking clear i saw her and enjoyed seeing her. you have RUINED this board. you and your fucking high horse. this is why i dont review anymore.
so fuck you BAN... go do what u do to everyone else ... you act like a fucking white knight and question everyones credibility
for:1. not reviewing exactly to your OCD standards, 2. commenting that these WHORES are WHORES and do
shady shit. so no BaNACEK, i am
DONE with you. sick of your high and mighty crap. been a member over 16 years and it SUCKS now and i blame you for much of it. now delete my post, ban me and close the thread cause thats what you do to everyone else.... fucking dictator of a WHORE BOARD....more rules here than SCPD.

and once again you are wrong BAN.... i obviously
went back cause it WAS good but if she was rushing me, how
could that be good..????? my “agenda” was informing everyone she was BBFSing everyone ahe could...and to be careful. now go choke on your own self importance.... you couldnt just let the review alone.. instead you
chased away another
member.
congrats douche bag
Note from Moderator:
This is how you get banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I only saw the BBFS comment in your review but i had attempted to pass that info along to the group but it seemed to fall on deaf ears. I do agree on the rushing comment but did not confirm because she told me in text she only keeps guys 20-30 mins if they book an hour.
No matter since I won’t be back and assume Mac the knife won’t either

and once again you are wrong BAN.... i obviously
went back cause it WAS good but if she was rushing me, how
could that be good..????? my “agenda” was informing everyone she was BBFSing everyone ahe could...and to be careful. now go choke on your own self importance.... you couldnt just let the review alone.. instead you
chased away another
member.
congrats douche bag
Note from Moderator:
This is how you get banned.
Was bbfs included in the 300 rate and if not how much was the upsell

What I want though is confirmation of someone actually going in raw. Anyone can say they allow bbfs to bring in business but once your midway in the act totally turn you down
Confirmed from experience....many times. However, she says she decides who she allows to do. I started the thread on her and seen her numerous times.

I go in at the old rate Bc I have known her forever and we have history I guess.

I’m assuming she is closer to 50 because she offered Bbfs w no pull out. Said she doesn’t have those worries anymore. Meaning went through the change or had removed (hysterectomy).

Hope that suffices.

Confirmed from experience....many times. However, she says she decides who she allows to do. I started the thread on her and seen her numerous times.

I go in at the old rate Bc I have known her forever and we have history I guess.

I’m assuming she is closer to 50 because she offered Bbfs w no pull out. Said she doesn’t have those worries anymore. Meaning went through the change or had removed (hysterectomy).

Hope that suffices.
Thanks bro that's all I needed you are lucky man I fucked her back in the day when she first started and when I told her about her old rate she straight up told me that was the past her new rate is higher and if I wanted to see her that I'd have to pay the new rate. Main reason I've held off on seeing her. She looks good as fuck and id gladly smash raw