K10 Girls NYC Reviews & Discussion 917-419-3213

Sugar

80 house 1hr, 240 tip, ts, bbbjcim

First I've heard of this place, and the pics looked real, i.e. likely taken in the shop. It's in mid 30s just west of 5th. Inside looks new and clean, new towels. Only one lady available on the weekend, pretty sure she said Sugar. Korean, speaks good English, and I bet she was hot 10 years ago and really hot 15 back. Good attitude so I decided to see it through.

Takes 80 house and disappears for a minute, then right across the hall to a nice ts setup. Looks like there are at least 2 ts and I'd guess 4 or 5 rooms, all nice and clean and tidy. Efficient but not rushed ts, back to room. So far no discussion of extras, but from the ts it's clearly available. Better than average massage, transition to light touch, then whispers what do you want baby. How about a bj, OK, she leaves for a minute.

When she gets back, I clarify no condom. She balks, I raise 1 finger, still no, raise 2. Quietly she indicates cbj is 140 maaaybe 120, so just 60 extra for bare um no. We agree on 240, I know I'm overpaying, but hey this is a fact finding expedition. OK so she takes over "you just relax, I'm very good" light touch then some rim, then turn over, and yeah she knows what she's doing. I get up and put a towel down on the comfy chair in the corner, she gets on her knees and shows off a remarkable work ethic to get me cim.

Hot towel and just a bit more massage and she dresses me. After I am fully dressed, I get out my wallet and put the 240 on the shelf. Friendly all the while but not over talkative. Very good for a lady a bit older than my general preference. I think I will give the place another try during the week, as I'd really like to get a first hand look at Jessie and Sheri, and Tina's pic is also interesting. If this price level is firm, I'd have to say there are better choices in the neighborhood.

Sheri 80/160

In the city to have cocktails with friends. After the cocktails decided to try this place. Read about this place here and a recommend follow on Twitter.Called to see who was available and Sheri was the only one available. Mamasan gave the address and was buzzed up. Friendly mamasan,walks me to the room and pay the house fee. Place is spacious.

Sheri comes in, thin with B’s butter face not a looker. Pics are accurate. Decline the TS and just get hot towels. Wipes me down and starts the massage. Applies oil on my back and it’s more like a rub. Not therapeutic but felt nice. Goes on for a few minutes, start touching Sheri gets the point. Ask what I want told her nude HJ wanted 140 setttled on 120. No touching the kitty. Wasn’t really attracted to her and just wanted to get the session over.Had to get up and pay her. Lie back down starts more rubbing on my back and lift up my hips to give her access. She is stroking me and I proceed to get on all fours and continues to stroke and and eventually face each other. Stroking faster and rubbing my balls but no jackhammer. Was having tough time cumming. Ask for P2P wanted another 40. Took the upcharge.Again had to get the money. She lays down, with my oily dick I start the P2P, after a few minutes I was ready to blow and shot on her stomach. Definitely overpaid but when you have a whiskey dick, that’s on me you gotta do what you gotta do.

Sheri is a nice woman and had some chitchat when I was getting dressed. Hug from mamasan on the way out. Declined the water. Recommend the spa not sure about Sheri.