Just the pissing match from the Hiyako thread

I can not help but wonder why all the bull shit and negative Hiyako posts have not been deleted by the UG staff.

Pardon my french but I think there heads are up there ass. Do they realize the impact that such bull shit can have on this kind of business???

Amazing, I write about a UG party being over crowded, and the post is deleted is 5 minutes.

This post will proberly be deleted, and I know I face being banned for life, but fuck it enough is enough. The UG staff needs to do the right thing, and protect the good providers, as they protect themselves.
What does pulling posts down in this situation do? The cat with the lousy coat is already out of its smelly bag, polluting a good places name.

Its better that, instead of innuendo floating around, that people can read the crap, smell the crap, recognize it as crap and move on. Hiding it just leaves people wondering but being able to see, give it the smell test and decide for themselves lets this get put to bed faster once the rumor mill is doing its thing.

Nothing promotes a rumor more than silence. Nothing kills it faster than the truth.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
The problem with pulling down these posts is that people tend to belive them MORE when an advertiser's posts get pulled down because they assume board managment caved to an advertiser's complaints. The situation of it being posted is bad, but the solution of burrying it is often worse. one thing which we have always had here on UG is a fairly good bullshit meter. It's one of the reason a lot of the posters, both male and female, on other sites dont like it her, because they can't get away with their smarmy, underhanded crap that they pull other places.

Any a few people have some big surprises coming to them.

The problem with pulling down these posts is that people tend to belive them MORE when an advertiser's posts get pulled down because they assume board managment caved to an advertiser's complaints. The situation of it being posted is bad, but the solution of burrying it is often worse. one thing which we have always had here on UG is a fairly good bullshit meter. It's one of the reason a lot of the posters, both male and female, on other sites dont like it her, because they can't get away with their smarmy, underhanded crap that they pull other places.

!. A lot of people who are regulars "there" also like it here.
2. Bullshit here is recognized as bullshit over there.
3. People get banned over there for blatantly inaccurate and unfair posts just as they do here.
4. You can't unring a bell and sunlight is the best disinfectant. I agree it's better to let good info kill off the bullshit in the arena of ideas and discussion. In this case it certainly has.

Must disagree

-

Your wrong - The posts were bull shit and should of been pulled the second they were up.

Even if a view viewers noticed the posts were pulled, they would of either been confused, if they even saw the Bull Shit, or would of realized that management stepped in to get rid of the bull shit.

When a long time UGer and personal friend (name with held) writes "I am leaving thread" every negative comment I wrote (all were in fun) were immediately deleted by his moderator friend.
Does this make sense??? Is a poster more important then an advertiser? A good advertiser. Why were all the great moderators with there delete keys?

I will investigate nuebben post about the robes - next visit.

What does pulling posts down in this situation do? The cat with the lousy coat is already out of its smelly bag, polluting a good places name.

Its better that, instead of innuendo floating around, that people can read the crap, smell the crap, recognize it as crap and move on. Hiding it just leaves people wondering but being able to see, give it the smell test and decide for themselves lets this get put to bed faster once the rumor mill is doing its thing.

Nothing promotes a rumor more than silence. Nothing kills it faster than the truth.
I do not know which post makes less sense, this one or your rants about trafficking under age girls to work at ficha clubs.

i like hiyako too. only thing i dont like are the robes. i now know those are not washed between customers. only question now is are they washed at least daily or do they just wait until they seem ripe? ewwww ;)

then again i like the 2nd floor place too. the girls i have seen there were all attractive and most of the mama's friendly. they suffer from the same skeeveey robe practices too though.
nab- i doubt any of these places washes the robes at all. It's as bad as a TS and think of all the penises thats been on there before u haha.

nab- i doubt any of these places washes the robes at all. It's as bad as a TS and think of all the penises thats been on there before u haha.
yikes. yeah, that's my thought too so i generally refuse the robe and/or slippers. ts...you could always request it be scrubbed down with soap first (lets not even start talking about those loofahs). from my observation it seems to win cleanliness points with the girl...which comes into play later... ;)

fyi, you know those towels on the massage beds? guess how often those get changed...think, on staining by visible body fluids (i.e., blood). clear ones...no (yours, or hers, post fs). the only thing ive seen changed 100% of the time is when they put down paper.

ugh, thinking about it now makes me want to go find a bottle of purell...

yikes. yeah, that's my thought too so i generally refuse the robe and/or slippers. ts...you could always request it be scrubbed down with soap first (lets not even start talking about those loofahs). from my observation it seems to win cleanliness points with the girl...which comes into play later... ;)

fyi, you know those towels on the massage beds? guess how often those get changed...think, on staining by visible body fluids (i.e., blood). clear ones...no (yours, or hers, post fs). the only thing ive seen changed 100% of the time is when they put down paper.

you think it would be bad if i brought my own towels or even before a session starts to request the towels on the table be changed? They would probably throw me out in a sec. lol

At Hiyako the towels on the massage table are always changed, the towels they use to dry you off after the table shower are also clean.

The robes??? I quess you can wear a towel from the room to the table shower.

They have a washer and dryer in house so I would not be suprised if they did wash the bath ropes after each use. I will ask about it the next time.

If not, I am sure if you call in advance and request a clean robe they will have one waiting.

!. A lot of people who are regulars "there" also like it here.
2. Bullshit here is recognized as bullshit over there.
3. People get banned over there for blatantly inaccurate and unfair posts just as they do here.
4. You can't unring a bell and sunlight is the best disinfectant. I agree it's better to let good info kill off the bullshit in the arena of ideas and discussion. In this case it certainly has.
I agree with everything you said in your post...

The problem with this board is that moderators are given (I have a feeling taken) full control of the board. If any of them liked Hiyako, all the bull shit posts would of been deleted in minutes.

Just a few weeks ago on this very thread, I commented that $20 is a cheap tip, and how back in the day, an AMP girl would of left the room.

What happened to that post? DELETED

It is not only on this thread, it is all over the board. I have even had posts re-written to make me look stupid. There needs to be a set policy. How do you delete a post that tells someone $20 is a cheap tip, but leave on a bull shit post that an exceptional provider, not to mention a three year advertiser, has been raided?

Bull shit can be spread all over the net, and then before you know it, a reliable spot no longer exsists.

IT IS COMMON SENSE, WHICH HAS NOT BEEN COMMON ON THIS BOARD FOR SOME TIME

I agree with everything you said in your post...

The problem with this board is that moderators are given (I have a feeling taken) full control of the board. If any of them liked Hiyako, all the bull shit posts would of been deleted in minutes.

Just a few weeks ago on this very thread, I commented that $20 is a cheap tip, and how back in the day, an AMP girl would of left the room.

It is not only on this thread, it is all over the board. I have even had posts re-written to make me look stupid. There needs to be a set policy. How do you delete a post that tells someone $20 is a cheap tip, but leave on a bull shit post that an exceptional provider, not to mention a three year advertiser, has been raided?

Bull shit can be spread all over the net, and then before you know it, a reliable spot no longer exsists.

IT IS COMMON SENSE, WHICH HAS NOT BEEN COMMON ON THIS BOARD FOR SOME TIME
Years ago I posted a lukewarm review of an indie masseuse and my posting was re-written to say that she had bad breath and scabs on her arms (or something nasty like that). Ever since then I have vowed not to take anything posted here as serious. Sad to say it happens, probably a lot.

Slinky Bender

Years ago I posted a lukewarm review of an indie masseuse and my posting was re-written to say that she had bad breath and scabs on her arms (or something nasty like that). Ever since then I have vowed not to take anything posted here as serious. Sad to say it happens, probably a lot.
Spammers, shills and self posters have historcially gotten rough treatment here on UG in retaliation for thier bad acts. In some cases, this has taken the form of changing people's posts, in others deleting posts (and this does not mean that only the posts of those doing the shilling, self posting, etc. have been the one's which have gotten changed or deleted).

However, in 99.9% of cases, especailly when looked at in context, anyone with half a brain could tell the posts were altered and why. Like when a poster called themselves "thelmo" but were in fact a provider making posts supporting herself sub rosa.

Slinky Bender

Having just looked at the deletions on this thread, I can say with 100% certainty you are mistaken. Perhaps you have the wrong thread, but the above statament is not true.