Just the pissing match from the Hiyako thread

NOTE: SEE POST 1129 BELOW

Long time lurker, first time poster - FOR A REASON!

I was in Hiyako for the first time this afternoon. Just finished up my massage when I heard a voice in the space that just didn't sound right. Taking that cue I immediately start getting dressed and just as I'm stepping out from behind of the curtain, a NYC Detective with the shield hanging from his neck tells me to stay put.

Seemed like they were following up on a robbery lead but, but then I heard them saying 'She looks much too young' and then the unmistakable sound of handcuffs being fastened. One of the girls was photographed and lead away wailing.

In the middle of all this one of the Detectives comes back in to me and says to me 'Sorry about this sir, we'll be out of your way in a sec.' Despite him saying this, I still thought I was getting brought in.

There was a fellow UG monger in the room next to me and I'm sure he was shitting a brick too.

And then just like that they were gone and I was out the door in a flash.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

I was in Hiyako for the first time this afternoon. Just finished up my massage when I heard a voice in the space that just didn't sound right. Taking that cue I immediately start getting dressed and just as I'm stepping out from behind of the curtain, a NYC Detective with the shield hanging from his neck tells me to stay put.

Seemed like they were following up on a robbery lead but, but then I heard them saying 'She looks much too young' and then the unmistakable sound of handcuffs being fastened. One of the girls was photographed and lead away wailing.

In the middle of all this one of the Detectives comes back in to me and says to me 'Sorry about this sir, we'll be out of your way in a sec.' Despite him saying this, I still thought I was getting brought in.

There was a fellow UG monger in the room next to me and I'm sure he was shitting a brick too.

If you just finished your massage, the girl was with you helping you get dressed. Your story does not wash.

I Don't Think So

How would you know a fellow UG monger was in the next room? And since when would a New York City detective say "sorry about this sir"? Since when do NYC detectives photograph a "suspect" during an arrest? Then these detectives left and you ran out immediately behind them. Hmmmmmmmmm.

The story doesn't wash indeed.

The Real Story

If you are going to post GARBAGE like this .. I must insist that you post accurate information about what occured in the building today. The only item accurate about your post was your statement about a robbery. There was in fact a major robbery elsewhere in the building today and the authorities were conducting a floor to floor search of the entire building ... looking for an Asian female ... age 30 and up.

Regarding ... " she looks much too young " ... what they were saying was the young girls here were not the suspect they were looking for....hence the comment ... which you quoted out of context.

While this was going on , the authorities WERE LOOKING FOR A FEMALE SUSPECT , SO THEY had no interest nor DID THEY HAVE ANY CONTACT with any male clients who happened to be in HIYAKO SPA today at the time of the robbery ELSEWHERE IN THE BUILDING. ZERO ZIP NADA.

The authorities caught the female they were looking for and the entire building incident ended at 400 PM. HIYAKO Spa re-opened shortly thereafter without further incident and we remain open until 200 AM this morning.

So the bottom line is this:

HIYAKO SPA WAS NOT RAIDED TODAY.

NO ONE HERE AT THE SPA WAS ARRESTED TODAY.

NO CLIENT HERE AT THE TIME WAS EVER IN ANY DANGER OR HAD ANY CONTACT WITH THE AUTHORITIES.

WE ARE INDEED SORRY FOR THE DISRUPTION IN THE SPA TODAY.

I hope this helps clear the air guys ...we have been safe here ...since the day we opened.

Julie

Last edited:

RE: Puffin & Garvin:

1) I had just finished and settled up with my girl. She was out of the room making change. This is when the cops entered the place.

2) If you have been here, you'll know that the walls don't go to the ceiling and that you can hear the conversations in the next room. I clearly heard mamasan ask the monger next door 'How did you hear about us?' To which he replied 'UG.'

3) Hiyako just confirmed my story that the police were there, so the NYPD now knows what type of operation is going on here.

I'm just trying to help out my fellow mongers. Be careful out there.

fyi, nypd knows better than us why kind of operation is at all of these places. rest assured...all have been visited at one time or another. there is no such thing as so far under the radar that LE doesn't know about it. so dont let a previous visit by LE vary your visit decisions. only thing...if it was due to a citizens complaint...they are more likely to pay repeat visits. but i dont think there is anything in that area residential, so my guess is that location is relatively ok.

that would be lucky me!!!! could not believe what I was hearing!
Oh about that brick? Yes, I shit one. I had just got there, started w/ rub down.
Never experienced that before - how should one proceed, or say in a situation like that.
f- me!

It's interesting that BOTH these one time posters are posting from IP addresses which have been used by a certain other board's "big shots" who no longer post here. Both whom I've gotten complaints from more than one UG advertiser who have be threatened by these same guys about posting on UG and whom have attempted to extort freebies from the girls. It's amzing how they always cry about "taking the high road" - they are scum, their board is scum, and i have it on good authority that after being published a few to many times in various NJ newspapers, "Bob from Clifton" got a visit from LE, caved, and now the board is giving any info that LE wants about any place or poster that they ask for. So beware those of you who post on both of these boards: LE may have your info any time they want.

Note: these posters have not been banned for posting negative info about a UG advertiser: they have been banned for trying to extort a UG advertiser into switching to another board: we will not tolerate such goon tactics. But don't be surprised when you see them pop up again under new handles pulling the same BS.

It's interesting that BOTH these one time posters are posting from IP addresses which have been used by a certain other board's "big shots" who no longer post here. Both whom I've gotten complaints from more than one UG advertiser who have be threatened by these same guys about posting on UG and whom have attempted to extort freebies from the girls. It's amzing how they always cry about "taking the high road" - they are scum, their board is scum, and i have it on good authority that after being published a few to many times in various NJ newspapers, "Bob from Clifton" got a visit from LE, caved, and now the board is giving any info that LE wants about any place or poster that they ask for. So beware those of you who post on both of these boards: LE may have your info any time they want.

Note: these posters have not been banned for posting negative info about a UG advertiser: they have been banned for trying to extort a UG advertiser into switching to another board: we will not tolerate such goon tactics. But don't be surprised when you see them pop up again under new handles pulling the same BS.
I'm a little confused here - are you saying that if we post on UG then LE could get our info any time they want?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
So now 3 guys were all there at the same time? And now the girls were not just photographed (which is NOT NYPD procedure) but handcuffed... and the other two guys didn't notice it? Sorry, but this REALLY doesn't pass the sniff test.

yup. this story smells. all from low post wonders. and ive had my own close encounters with LE...and this isn't the way things go down when a raid does occur...

i agree that you should get amy back, she had amazing legs and was super cute.
on the topic of the LE, i would like to get an answer from julie before i return to explain
what she thinks happened friday afternoon 5-6pm. did LE show up? (and i'm not referring to Thur but FRIDAY)

i agree that you should get amy back, she had amazing legs and was super cute.
on the topic of the LE, i would like to get an answer from julie before i return to explain
what she thinks happened friday afternoon 5-6pm. did LE show up? (and i'm not referring to Thur but FRIDAY)
i think you need more than one post to require answers around here ;)

but fyi i have good intel that the 2nd flr is having LE problems. I dont know if there is any spillover to hiyako.

FYI- This crap was posted on "that other board" and flunked the same smell test it did here.

I'm not privy to all the "whys and wherefores" but I think you might be jumping the gun and going off the deep end. I don't see any connection to any other board or its owner. Perhaps you two ought to communicate directly and try to straighten this out. I doubt very much there is any direct connection between these postings and that "other board". Just one hump ( or maybe two ) posting the same half baked crap on two boards.

Last edited:
Hiyako is a consistantly good spot

I really like Hiyako Spa, I have gone there on a steady basis for over two years. I fist saw there ad on UG. I like the place because it is consistently good. I do not like surprises. What I can tell you for sure about Hiyako is:

1) Spotlessly clean - The entire place is always clean, the table shower is spotless, and there is always an abundant supply of fresh fluffy towels. The rooms smell nice, and the message tables are sturdy clean with fresh covers.

2) Good service with a smile - I have always received an exceptional table shower, good massage, and on the flip I was never disappointed.

3) Always at least one better then average girl on duty.

4) Fair price and never hustled.

5) Privacy is always protected.

6) When finished the girl always walks you out, thanks you, bows her head and gives you a kiss good bye. I like that - nice finishing touch

The first time I went to Hiyako, I went to the second floor in error. On the second floor is a large full service spot, which I mistaken for Hiyako spa. It was expensive, the girl was not attractive. I was disappointed, but later learned I went to the wrong location.

I believe all the recent negative talk is about the 2nd floor spot. That place is a typical rip the white man off Asian Fast House.

With that said

I can not help but wonder why all the bull shit and negative Hiyako posts have not been deleted by the UG staff.

Pardon my french but I think there heads are up there ass. Do they realize the impact that such bull shit can have on this kind of business???

Amazing, I write about a UG party being over crowded, and the post is deleted is 5 minutes.

This post will proberly be deleted, and I know I face being banned for life, but fuck it enough is enough. The UG staff needs to do the right thing, and protect the good providers, as they protect themselves.

What I can tell you for sure about Hiyako is:

1) Spotlessly clean - The entire place is always clean, the table shower is spotless, and there is always an abundant supply of fresh fluffy towels. The rooms smell nice, and the message tables are sturdy clean with fresh covers.
i like hiyako too. only thing i dont like are the robes. i now know those are not washed between customers. only question now is are they washed at least daily or do they just wait until they seem ripe? ewwww ;)

then again i like the 2nd floor place too. the girls i have seen there were all attractive and most of the mama's friendly. they suffer from the same skeeveey robe practices too though.

Last edited: