Julie['s prices still the same

Guys,

I thought you guys were complaining because I took the 20 buck discount off. I was shocked when I read the pricing on my site ,my webmaster really misunderstood me. I would never raise my rates that high. Relax men ,Julies is still the best service at the best price and we do have excellent girls of every mans taste,( mature , young , pros and new comers. beautiful ,pretty and kind of plain. They come they go and some stay but 140 and 200 is all you got to pay.

Re: There is a higher power after all....

Originally posted by DickNervous
Thanks for clearing that up Julie.

:):):)
wow !!! you guys are a high power , I thought it was a a thunderstorm on my comp. thunder and lightening and even hail came down. I thought my key board and monitor were having a heart attack or a grand mal but it was you guys.

watching the fire works

Originally posted by fishfry
Always interesting to see all the wild speculation people post in reaction to a simple misprint.
wow like I said you guys get rough , dont mess with the men of the house :)

a description of one of our newbies

She has a small frame , short strawberry hair, 34 DD 24 34 and very cute. I met her for her interview the other day on the corner of 9th and 45th only to make sure she was not LE. At first glance I said no this can not be the girl due to her hearing aid and her college clothes and back pack. She looked as though she was a young Mia Farrow. She smiled and I asked her if she was meeting someone. She seemed to know it was me and we walked back to the place after checking her ID. She turned out to be adorable ,cute and sexy. I think I will call her Mia for her looks. She is a student that needs to get by and I really think she will be a nice addition. As for her hearing problem, she speaks well and seems to have no problem at all with comunication, She said she loves sex and really wants to learn the art of making a client happy , lets see