JPKawaii.club Reviews & Discussion 929-688-9994

Chika - 1hr, $340 + $100 (BBFS, no CIP, would be $200 with CIP), $20 tip = $460 total

Chika is only here another day, so if you want to see her go before the weekend is over.

Basics are that pics are accurate (including her mouth full if you're into that, it's what made me see her) and she speaks a decent amount of English. Needed the translation app for some chat we had between rounds, but there were no significant language issues. Nice personality, didn't make me feel rushed and had no time wasting.

First time at this AMP (didn't know i was Kawaii until I got there, went via one of the alias Twitter/Websites), screening process was quick and easy over text. Got the OK in a few minutes and scheduled the appointment, no issues getting to the location. Once inside PPS took me to Chika's room and introduced us, then left. Got naked right away and went to get a shower, as the TS was occupied we used the smaller standing shower, which was fine. A little hand play but nothing of note in the shower, it was quick and efficient, then back to her room.

Quick discussion on what I wanted, then off to the races. She started with a nice BBBJ, it was good and she took direction well. Didn't do full DT but she had no issues with me holding her by the hair/head and moving her up and down, just shy of face fucking while laying down. This went one for some time, she needed prompting to lick the boys but did so well enough when maneuvered to. After a bit I was ready for the main event to start, and flipped her over for some missionary. Didn't too other positions because I wanted to maintain control and planned for a CIM. This worked well, she felt great (used some lube), and did some standard moaning. Wasn't big on DFK and I didn't push it too much, I was enjoying her enough. I'm not the largest guy, not small, but not deluded to think I'm massive, though she of course said I was the biggest of the day. She did feel like she was enjoying it, but I didn't feel her actual orgasm, and she didn't seem to pretend to, but I was more concerned about retaining control anyway. After maybe 15 - 20 minutes I stopped and we moved back to oral, within a few minutes she took CIM #1. This is where I am above average, in volume, and she did a good job of holding it all in her mouth, swallowed some, but clearly had to spit a good volume out - oh well.

Rested and chatted for a bit, talked (some translator, some not) about her, food, Japan & Tokyo, NYC, her time here, etc. Standard passing the time to recovery stuff. A bit later and she asks if I'm ready for round 2, which I am, sort of. I know there's limited time left, 15 - 20 minutes max, so I have her start another BBBJ and start manipulating her to do what I want with her mouth. After about 10 minutes I manage to give her CIM #2, same as before she holds it, swallows some, and spits the rest. There's now just enough time for a shower, and this time I got to see the TS room, which would have been a nice addition at the beginning (would have considered having her do some rimming) but now I know for next time at least what the facility looks like. Anyway quick shower/cleanup and back to the room. Dressed, payed (with a small tip as I liked her and she put in effort), and wished her a safe flight home.

Would repeat: Yes

Akaya - $360hr BBBJ + CFS

first time there. Sent a few text back and forth. Verified via text and when I arrived.

I set up an appointment with Ayaka. I arrived and she was waiting in the room for me. There was a funky smell in the room. A mix between whatever flavor vape she smokes and fish. She speaks little English and has an heavy accent. We underdress and take a quick shower.
We’re back in the room. The smell was distracting but I still continued. She starts with bbbj. I asked if she was a squirter, since it was advertised. She replied yes and rubbed out a water fall. Puts cover on and gets on top for a few. I wanted to get out of there, so I switch to mish to finish. Got dressed and left.

Chinami

340 for 1 hour + mrsp 200 bbfs + 50 CIP tip

I saw the new arrival and wanted to try her early,hoping to get her fresh off the boat. Originally 11pm, but got offered 10pm on short notice.

Off I went into floodwarning and overflowing streets without an umbrella. I made it on time. Her room is really small, just enough space for a bed and opening the door. Small and cute with natural b, picture 6 is most like her. Not fresh of the boat, she has been to DC before NY, but atleast I'm the first this morning i think.

First some hugs, fondling, LFK-DFK.Off to the shower clean and back to the room. DFK down to DATY. Her pussy has prominent inner lips that you can suck a bit on. Change to 69, alright BBBJ with some ligth face fucking. To the main course. I was thinking of going to BBFS with a CIM finish. But she was quoting 200 for finish outside. Negotiated on the BBFS COP..

Started with CG, she's quite 2 finger tight and it's no lube. She's vocal but no opera. Switched to mish, she does not fold in half but no complaints. She braces herself against the headboard as I go to pound town. If you grip the headboard so your hand is between the bed and wall the sound is muffled a bit. Switched to doggie and this is where I fucked up. I was pounding away with her in a perfect arch bracing herself against the headboard for dear life while I was slowly closing to climax. Seeing her like this changed my mind, not cumming in her pussy was not an option at this moment. I told her and went to town. She was hands, face and tits squished against the wall when I finished.

Every rose has it's thorns. We did not negotiate CIP abd she says 250 with a smile. I start to negotiate, but I have to bite the bullet. It's my fault for thinking with my small head. I can't negotiate after I already filled her up like a twinkie, pushing in each drop like it was the last. I hate paying more than normal or mrsp, but I can only blame myself for not thinking ahead and negotiate just in case CIP.

Off to the shower and end the session. As I was leaving the room I thought I heard a puppy, thinking it was stuck on the fireladder, turned out to be girl next door making the sounds.

8/10 Would repeat, but hang onto your wallet

Akemi
360 for 1 hour + mrsp 100 BBFS + 100 CIP

LFK, DATO, BLS, BBBJ, 69, mish, doggie, overfill.

Akemi is around 5 feet with big natural c oppais. Pictures are accurate, but she looks a little older than pictures. She's friendly but seems more calm, pro and mature than my other appointments.

Negotiate and pay first. I'm not sure about CIP so just set the price and agreement that I will decide during.

Go in the shower, thorough cleaning of the ass and cock area. Slow and deliberate movements. I play some with the big oppais. Her proportions are good even with longer torso and shorter legs than normally.

Back in the room we start with LFK/DFK. Pick her up and place her on the bed to inspect the goodies. Some DATY while fondling boobs. She really knows howto BLS and cradle my balls, over to slow BBBJ with good eye contact and smiling with my cock in her mouth. Real sensual shit. Good and wet suction on the head while fondling the balls and stem. Some 69 before we start in mish with some lube. Her pussy is so warm and tight, as I start shoving my cock in slow and little by little. Pick up the pace as her moaning intensified. LFK and some good eye contact fir some time in this position. I put her legs on my shoulder and go deeper, but she's not a girl who enjoys having her cervix pounded, so I adjust.
It's not the usual balls to the wall pace for me, but it's a nice change.

Go to doggie. I place her legs between mine and slide in and out as deep as I can without hitting the cervix. She has an arch, is braced against the wall and her ass and pussy is locked in place. I can see her pussy gripping my cock on my outstrokes as I contemplate if I'm gonna shoot my load in her. As I feel myself starting to cum I slow down the pace, I need some more time, just edging myself for a while. I finally decide and tell her that I will come in her pussy, between the moaning I hear a little anime "yes". I'm picking up the pace and the moaning intensifies as I'm pumping harder and faster. She is screaming as I cum hard in her pussy, pumping her full. I pull out, stop and go slow just to see the tip pulling away from the pussy. There is a surckling sound as the cum flows out from her pussy. She's a bit surprised and says "it's too much" I answer "jea, i filled you up"

I help her clean up as she's still dripping. She offers to give a massage and I lay down on my face. She gives a pretty good back massage. We have maybe 15 minutes left, but I know I won't manage another pop in that time. So we just take a spooning nap until showertime.

In the shower we joke and laugh about the overfilled pussy, she says it was like a horse cumming. I take it as a compliment.

9/10 would do again.

Rina 45 min $300 + $200 BBFSCIP

I was a man on a mission to relieve some actual stress so I went for whoever seemed attractive (and who I could guess would have the nicest shaped ass, that's what I was in the mood for) and would be available when I needed it. Rina fit the bill, so off I was to TOFFT.

She was the girl in the pictures, the ones that look like she's out and about are more realistic for her face. Quite short, plump As with eraser nips and a nice round ass that was quite large for her otherwise small-ish frame. A little bush, but not a jungle and decently kept. English limited but enough to get by with no issues, would likely need a translator for pillow talking but she's very friendly.

A quick intro and some LFK but not much of a kisser, but I also didn't ask and I only had so much time. Worked out the fees and the upgrade, then off to the standing shower. Not much to talk about there but was quite thorough where it mattered.

Back in the room, she's on top of me immediately and some more Lfk briefly before quite a bit of attention to my nipples since I was obviously into it. She enjoyed making me feel ticklish, and actually she was quite playful the entire time. Worked down to a BBBJ, which was solid -- she uses her tongue more than her mouth, but it got me ready. Took quite a bit but not quite a DT, but I don't need it. Some 69 here and I really get to appreciate her ass in this position, but her arch game was so well that I had to work to reach her.

I get on top and ready to insert, she puts a small amount of lube, and man was she tight (even wet). Starting off slow because of this, and it actually takes a few minutes. I'm not the smallest guy around, but I was working to fit there. Mind you, she took it like a champ and besides asking to start slow did not block me at all. I think she's just genuinely that small. But we get into it and the kimochis start up.

After appreciating her ass earlier, I ask for doggy -- worried she'll be reluctant (as the blockers usually avoid it) but she's game. I take it easy on her but Jr fits in a bit easier this way and her ass is just -- not quite PAAG, but a sight to behold while I'm looking for a stress ball. I pop about a few minutes into this, seeing the clock runs short.

We cuddle and laugh as I sing whatever pop songs she has playing, we seemed to vibe in this moment. A quick shower and another laugh and I was on my way.

Would absolutely recommend;
Not 100% sure if id repeat because I worry about breaking her but definitely that's not a critique of her service (which I'd give a solid 8)

Nana 30 min at $230
Was in town and tried Nana based on pics/recommendation by booker. I’d say the pics are a bit touched up (no surprise), could be her with a bit wider of a face. She’s not slender, maybe a bit out of shape and average. Probably older than she looks, maybe late 30’s to 40’s, kind of hard as she wears makeup that touch up her eyes but her hair was thinning. Shower treatment was nothing special. No preview. Just a wash. Veteran to the game however. Gives a nice 5 min bbj. No rim, no tongue on the shaft. Rides CG to start. I’m not big, but she not tight, or perhaps one of you bigger mongers feasted before I got there. In any case, okay CG. She lasted maybe two min and had me flip her around into mish. Pounded away as I didn’t want to lose it in the loose hole. Flipped her over into lazy dog where I finished. No chit chat after. Her English is not great btw. Shower again, she does help you get dressed and sent me on my way. She’s got ho hum service overall but I’ll probably try others.

Akemi - 60 minutes, $320 + $80 tip = $400 (meant to be $30 tip but an extra $50 stuck together, that's on me and didn't realize until I was home anyway)

I saw Akemi on a Saturday night, and I'm very happy that I did. Pics are accurate, she's very sweet, and if you love the big boobs, hers are very soft and she's happy to let you play with them and her nipples for a good long time.

Started off with being led into the room and meeting her, as I said she's sweet and does the usual hello. As we're undressing we start some kissing, both LFK and DFK, I can tell I'm in for a good time. Off to the shower, standing, and we start doing the washing thing. More making out, she makes sure to get me to full attention with her hands and some rubbing, and she fully cleans the undercarriage and behind. We finish up, towel off, and go back to the room.

As I get on the bed, she gets on top and starts kissing me, putting her hands on me, etc. and I pull her in for some more DFK for a while. She gladly accepts this and is pressing/rubbing her tits all over me, feel great, while managing a good DFK. Then she starts moving down to my nipples and licking them, does that a bit until further down and starts a BBBJ. This whole time I don't think her tits left my hands, at least one anyway. She sucks for a bit and maneuvers into 69. She's clean (both shaven and smelling) so I give her a little DATY

I'm enjoying the BBBJ too much to focus much, so after a while she goes back to looking up at me while sucking. Asks if I want the condom, which I didn't (and I had planned for enough cash to go without) but she interpreted this as more sucking and really went for it. After a few more minutes I let her have it CIM. She did a great job and kept sucking until all if it was out (and it was a large load), looks like she swallowed some (either on purpose or just due to volume) and finally spit the rest out.

We relax, cuddle, and talk for a while. Her English isn't great, but it's understandable, and I speak a very, very little Japanese, so I was able to follow enough to converse without an app. Mostly we discussed travel, and she travels a good deal (as you might expect).

I started playing with her tits again (I really love them, they're fantastic), and even though we've only got about 10 minutes left, we tried for a second shot. Managed to get one from a second BBBJ, nowhere near the first, but just over the wire (she looked up and we were 5 minutes over). Very quick cleanup, got dressed, paid, and was on my way.

She's here until the 31st (Halloween) and I'm seriously considering going back before then, I'd like to try what we didn't get to, so we'll see. If not, I will see her on her next visit for sure. Her current schedule won't have her back until next year, so if you want to catch her I advise you do soon.

I highly recommend her, and I will repeat. If she was here longer she'd probably become my go-to.

Not sure if anyone else has a problem with this place which is now call NYcsmilingeyes
Anyways, seems they not too keen about customers that comes to the appointment made but realize the girl you book was not what you expect like 50 percent of the time. After walking out couple more times they sorta just ghost your number either blocked or put you on a banned list. Is it wrong to be a bit picky with our money being spend? Money don't grow out of trees for free grab but I find this place Customer service bad.

I haven't really had an issue with them, though my recent experience with them wasn't great. A few weeks (or maybe a couple months) ago, I saw Aya, but this was through Rising Sun, which I believe is somehow connected to this place, but she was at this location. She was a good session, but not the review I'm posting now. But anyway... here's my review:

Omochi

Baseball Card Stats:
Services: BBBJ, BBFSCIP, Mish, CG
Damage: $280 + $200 tip
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 7/10

I was hoping to see Diana of SL/DDY, but must have just missed her and she's no longer on their roster apparently. Did a dive on X/Twitter and found Omochi and saw that she also did PSE and Greek, so I figured I'd give her a shot. I was a bit wary - I didn't find her photos super attractive (especially since these places do a lot of touch up or filters), but the reviews they posted on her from their website made up my mind. I actually requested to see if they could do a lineup, but they said they don't do that. I was really torn because some of the other girls looked real good - mainly Moka. I was torn because I thought the photos for Anyway, made a quick appointment of Omochi that was painless as usual.

When I got to the location, the gentlemen at the front desk led me to Omochi's room. She was a tiny girl maybe 5', probably couldn't be more than 100 lbs soaking wet.. just as the website said. I can't really tell if she was the girl in the photos, but I should have wet with my gut and went with someone else. She was not my type - not saying she's ugly, but there wasn't any attraction there. She had the typical imperfect Japanese teeth that seems to be the rage over there, skinny.. a typical Japanese GND-type. She was also extremely timid; almost felt like she was forced to be there. Not my type of vibe.

I got undressed and so did she. No help either way, which was a lot different than what I've come to expect from Asian providers at these places. Wrapped ourselves in our respective towels and went off to the showers. Since she was so tiny, she was cold... which kinda matched the session (not temperature-wise, but in terms of atmosphere). She didn't speak much English and didn't try to engage me in conversation at all. Felt very impersonal and cold. If you're looking for GFE, look elsewhere. Shower was uneventful. She washed me, then we dried ourselves off, and went back to the room.

Back at the room, she asked for her donation. It's not an issue, but it did not help with the overall mood. Tipped her for the BBFS upgrade up front. Afterwards, she just laid down on the bed. I knew this was not gonna be a great session and I would have to lead. We started doing some light kissing while I rubbed her clit. She wasn't wet enough for me to do FIV, but I wasn't about to do DATY her because there was zero chemistry and I figured I'd just continue on that path. After kissing for a couple minutes and me rubbing her pussy, I asked her to give me a BJ. She does a very gentle BBBJ - it actually felt really good and it got me really close to cumming in her mouth, but I wasn't about to let her get off the hook that easily. She had to pause a few times and just stroke it with her hand. If she just kept going like a trooper, it would've been one of the better BJs I've gotten, but there was no ball play, no RJ, and she kept stopping to rest her mouth. But, like I said, she's very tiny and, if you're an average-sized guy like me, it strokes your ego to feel big in her tiny little hands. Anyway, I digress..

I sat up and got her off me and told her I'd like to fuck her. She lubed up and got into doggy. Being that the website said she does Greek, I thought it would be on the table. I rubbed the tip of my cock against her anus and her pussy, but I decided to slip it into her pussy first. She was super freaking tight, being so tiny. I pumped away for about a minute while rubbing her anus. When I slipped my thumb in, she kinda jumped, so I pulled my thumb out immediately. Wasn't the sort of reaction I was expecting. I then asked if we could do anal, and she said it was going to be an additional $200. I asked her if we could do $100. I'm not sure if it was because she didn't want to do it for the $100, but she said I was too big for her to do Greek. That was surprising because I'm not THAT big. But whatever, I slipped it back into her pussy and began to pound away. After another couple minutes, I finished inside her. She grabbed some tissues for clean up and then we both laid there in the bed silently. I had another 20 min or so left on the clock, but I asked her for a clean-up shower so I could leave.

If she were more my type or there was some chemistry, I would repeat. Like I said, she was super tight and that felt real good, but I wouldn't not consider this one of my better sessions despite that.

Moka 340/hr

Firstly, not photo accurate at all. 5'4-5'5. A cups and no ass either. It was clear early she's very inexperienced, but I made a late appointment after work and decided to stick it through in hopes it gets better and I figured by the time I left and made it to another spa it would be too late.
No kissing and spent a lot of time on Google translate saying go gentle, etc. Probably spent a total of 5 minutes with intercourse. Not sure how these places get girls up to speed with the job, but this girl needs a lot of training. Constantly stopping to use her phone, no rhythm or consistency. She was on her phone for mish, and cowgirl. Doggy was a few stroke and said she was sore.

Save your money.

Moka 340/hr

Firstly, not photo accurate at all. 5'4-5'5. A cups and no ass either. It was clear early she's very inexperienced, but I made a late appointment after work and decided to stick it through in hopes it gets better and I figured by the time I left and made it to another spa it would be too late.
No kissing and spent a lot of time on Google translate saying go gentle, etc. Probably spent a total of 5 minutes with intercourse. Not sure how these places get girls up to speed with the job, but this girl needs a lot of training. Constantly stopping to use her phone, no rhythm or consistency. She was on her phone for mish, and cowgirl. Doggy was a few stroke and said she was sore.

Save your money.
Damn - I was considering her too based on those photos. Thanks for the review. Saved myself some money and disappointment. I might be done with JPK/Smiling Eyes.

I've overall had great sessions here but went today to see Kayo. I can see the very vague resemblance but definitely not the girl in the picture. I'm too nice and always give the benefit of the doubt, and I try to see each providers own unique charm. Kayo had a cute look but that was about it.

I've had great sessions here, like with Mary and Suzu in the past so I wasn't expecting this to be the complete opposite. I booked a 45 min last minute as I was in the city for a meeting and work comped the ride from Brooklyn. I entered as per usual, was led to Kayo's room - and initial meet and greet is awkward and impersonal, not warm and inviting like the others. Immediately started undressing and asking me to do the same so we could shower. Also non eventful. I actually had to ask for more soap to thoroughly wash myself as she barely did anything to help. Was about to not wash my backside at all!

At this point I should've asked for the gentleman at the front but my small head has a bothersome tendency of coaxing ignorant optimism. Back to the room, no interaction or anything so I just laid down on the bed and beckoned her to join. Tried to avoid lfk which was huge disappointment #1 as dfk is usually a prereq for a good session for me. She just started going through motions. Lick my nipples for 5 seconds then starts doing bbbj. She manages to get me hard, despite having one of the driest mouths I've ever had on junior. It actually started to get a little uncomfortable so she tried to climb atop me. Boy if I thought the mouth was dry...I didn't expect it to get worse. But it did.

At first I thought maybe she was just really tight bc she's a teeny girl. Nope. I wasn't even inside and she started "riding" me as if I was. She had a thing of lube near the pillow but didn't think at all to use it. It felt cold and dry and I went from hard to soft within about 2 min of this.

I got up and asked her to lay down, perhaps she needed some warming up I thought. I tried to rub and then some light FIV and even though I was able to conjure a little more moisture it wasn't working. With the way things were going, I wasn't about to daty either. I laid back down, and junior was really struggling now. She tried another dry unenthusiastic bj - the only thing that managed to work to get me excited again was a little lfk but it would be short lived as this is where I caught a wiff of slight halitosis and I was immediately turned off.

I gave it one more college try, but my hard on died after I felt how dry her kitty was when trying to enter. I then stopped and asked her to call the guy up front.

I paid 380 upfront for PSE upgrade. I kindly asked for at least half my $ back seeing as I didn't even get a chance to finish and I was never actually inside her. They said they couldn't bc I already used up more than half the session. Please... Shower took like 10 min. Trying to make it work maybe lasted 10-15 min before I called it quits. They said the most they could do was $160 refund. I'm obviously really pissed - $100 of it for the PSE upcharge and they said they'd downgrade the session down to 30 min instead of 45...so the session would be only $230. Sorry but as they say, the maths ain't mathing.

I could've gone aggro but I don't want trouble with these places or know what kind of security might be hiding out behind the curtains. In general, that's just not how I am. But lesson learned. Something feels off right from the top - just walk out.

Miss the days of places where you could have a consistent ATF bc the girls would be around for a while. Not anymore sadly.

Anyway...mongers beware

Dated review

Hasumi Ren - 400

Tried to check the JAV star thing off my list. I saw they offered one and she was curvy which was my type so I took the dive. Setup took a bit but got done. Pps took me to her room and she definitely looked like the pics. No table shower here so it was a bit of a bummer. A little lfk and then we did some bj cg rcg dg mish was almost there so asked for cim and she gave me a puzzled look. Knowing this wasn't going to happen had her give me hj on her tits and she did so while covering her face with her other hand as if I was a man half my age. We had to talk through a translator app and she showed me on her phone some scenes from her movies. Got me up again and again bj followed by mish but it went limp. Tried to bring it back to life but time was up. So bucket list checked but not going to repeat for that price.

Got the itch to get some Japanese lovin. So I checked a few sites to find the right girl to see when I found some photos that looked familiar. It was Suzuki/Ichigo from PP back in 2021. Gave a text over to NYCS and setup an appointment from their website. Arrived a few minutes before my appointment. Papasan asked me if I made an appointment and I said yes. He seemed kind of confused and I showed him my text. He said that next time use a different phone number to contact him. I guess they did tell him about my appointment but he wanted to make sure I was the one who made it. He quickly showed me to her door.

When she saw me she gave out a quick yelp and immediately gave me a big hug and a kiss. Yes it was her! In the room she kept kissing and hugging me and helped me undress. She was wearing the Cat outfit on the website. She modeled it for me with a great big smile. She looked amazing. After a little catching up we went to the table shower. I got on the table faced down and she got on top and started the body slide it felt good after the flip she gave a great bbbj and there was a lot of p2p and then she slipped me in and we had a some fun on the table. She was as tight as I remembered. She mentioned how we first met at PP and the fun there. Didn't want to bust yet so we went back to the room.

Back in the room the fun continued she gave an amazing bbbj and then we went from CG, doggy, mish, bbbj, doggy, then mish for the finish. Were I make sure to get every drop out. After the finish she let me just watch my troops ooze out of her while she giggled. It felt just like watching it in an AV. I looked at the clock and noticed that there was only about 5min left on the clock and we quickly showered again. I got dress and she was still giving me Kisses all the while and showed me to the door where I finally got the last kiss goodbye and went out the door feeling like a king.

I love it when the girls smile and are into the session. I did notice that she was a bit different from 2021. She had a set of man mades now but they were done right and unless you knew her from before you would notice.

Damage 340hour+200tip

Thanksgiving and I'm thankful for Mikasa - 1hr, 360 + 200 Upgrade, well worth it!

I was all set for an appointment with Omochi but PPS texted me that she wasn't feeling well. Since I was already in the subway and on the way, I asked who else was available. While I'd been hoping to be speaking some Greek, no one else was fluent so I went with the girl with the prettiest face. She's the girl in the photos and her face is actually prettier in-person. Very soft skin, nice long black hair, and speaks some English but uses a translator app if necessary. She's got a bush, not shaved.

On to the session, PPS took me to her room and introduced us. As above, she's very pretty, but there's no way she's got C's, they are B's a best, but she's slim and cute. Got undressed and provided the base up-front (360) then went to shower. Not too much happening in the shower, it was quick and decent (I always shower before at home, but still, subway) but she did get into some LFK and a little DFK in there. Through cleaning and some hands play, but nothing more. I ran my hands over her and she welcomed it. Dry off and back to the room.

When we get back we jump on the bed and talk for a minute, then right into some more LFK and DFK, she lays me down and after a good makeout she starts licking my nipples and I run my hands on her. Her nipples were reactive but didn't get all that erect, but I felt physical reaction so maybe that's just her, or she's a good performer. Made her way down to a nice BBBJ, and things got much better here. She takes direction well, had good amount of sucking and contact, but not trying to detach anything, and spent proper time with the balls.

When it was clear I was ready for me, she asked if I wanted the condom or not, standard upgrade rates and she agreed to 100 if finishing outside, 200 if inside, TBD on how it went. No lube was used nor needed! Got on and did some CG, and never even made it out of that position! It was a mix of her riding and me holding her waist and moving her. I'd been super excited from the BJ (had to refrain from CIM), so it did not take all that long, faster than usual actually. She's tight, warm, wet, and reactive! While I may not be the largest guy (I'm average or just a tad above, why lie?), she had no issues taking me in fully without hitting her cervix. Reactions were either very good timing (actually matched movements) or authentic, and not over the top either. I popped CIP and she kept going (felt like she was getting off too), no rush to get me out or get off me, she used her muscles to squeeze out every last drop, laid on top of me with her head on my chest and still inside for a bit until I just naturally slid out, felt like real GFE.

She got some stuff to clean up then laid down on my arm and we talked, some with the translator for a while. One thig is that she really loves to chat, said she enjoys it. She had 2 alarms set, including that had I had the energy would have left enough time for another round, she asked if I wanted to try but I didn't have it in me, she'd already got everything. A bit more talking, a cleanup shower, pay for the upgrade as I dressed and left. Went over by a few minutes due to talking as I was dressing, I didn't want to leave.

Overall she was great and made it a great session. Good GFE energy if you want that (it was nice for Thanksgiving). I recommend and would repeat.

Mikasa

Mid 20s / Pretty face / Large As with half dollar size areolas and innie nipples / Slender with a bit of meat / Flexible

Mikasa is a good kisser that will follow your lead. Not much kissing back aggressively. Good performance in 69 with nice moans and JAV twitching and convulsions. Not over the top or exaggerated. Was very hot. Didn't have her blow me that long but allowed face fucking went a lil over half way down shaft and good suction and speed. 100/200 Asking. CG she rides good and rode me for a while in diff variations. Bit of RCG. Standing mish she is very flexible and both thighs can probably touch the bed or get very close to it. Visuals of her and her pussy was chefs kiss. Did not do regular mish. Doggy position she will assume AUFD. Some girls keep it more neutral back but she arches her lower back by default. Allows double arm holding during doggy. She doesn't stop moaning and gets quite loud at times lol. No quit in her moaning even after fucking her for 10+ min. Has a good "into it" vibe and will fuck you back in doggy and cg. Frequent eye contact and seductive face when looking at you. Very good at kegeling.

mika 380 200 memory is foggy, ugly day turned bbbj enlightment

there are a lot of pretty pizzas here, the hit rate is high you can't go wrong. 2nd floor elevator. i prefer a milf service queen . tami is still the queen of tits. her waist is thin enough and ass is pretty enough. so a unicorn with a good personality. we gatekeepers she is the real deal. great service . victoria h if you want a dirty talk queen. i picked mika because she is a spinner with abs. her head is so small yet she can bbbj really good. too old for fantasies. i can imagine her as a desperate maid that needs extra cash for rent money. or a staving tossed away wife on the streets who i can rescue. cim. you want a job. you want to get paid. yes baby lick it. she is very eager to please 69. her ass is insane. spread those legs for i am the deliverer. i gave her my blessing. lucky lucky milf. i saved her rescued her soul

Sasuko 1 hour $360 (+$200 BBFSCIP)

Photos are airbrushed as always but seem to be her (or at least close), I'd peg her at late 20s, I'm not good with heights but I'm 6'2" and she comes up just under my chin. Small but perky B cups and barely any fat, except for her butt where it all seems to have gone. Quite plump for a short Japanese girl, not too firm but natural and nicely shaped. For me, easily her best feature.

She presented a menu on her phone, she had video option and some others but I took the BBFS upgrade at asking price of $200.

Enough English to get through the mongering motions for us monolinguals, but any pillow talk will require a translator. But she is a sweetheart and likes to talk.

I wanted to shower first (as I do when it's cold) so not much of a preview, so a quick-yet-thorough shower later and we were on our way.

She will LFK/DFK willingly if you initiate, but she won't if you don't. Nipple play was nice and she actually seemed into it with her butt in the air asking to be grabbed, then went straight for the BBBJ. Her tiny mouth was not going to DT, but she did get a little messy and the suction and eye contact were both good. I asked for some 69 and she responded well to DATY, but I don't think I was going to get her to finish unless I focused.

About 5 minutes in, she slides him in, almost like she was just ready to go -- a bit of lube applied on her hand before starting, but not too much. A slow few strokes before she takes him all the way in CG. Not much of a play by play needed here, but we stayed in this position for a good 10-15 mins, varying who took the lead, some DFK here and there, it was just a natural and good time. Could not resist grabbing her ass at any moment I could (in case you couldn't tell, I'm an ass guy). Some moaning in my ear as well, which drove me crazy in the good way. Although this is where the lack of English became a bit more obvious, as it was hard to dirty talk too much without confusing her.

Eventually I remember I have to go for doggy, which we do for a few minutes, but the second we slide down to prone bone, the game is over and I pop inside, staying there for a minute or two and LFK from behind before she cleans herself up.

A second pop was certainly on the table but I was spent and just wanted to relax, so we chatted a lot before the shower.

She's here until the 29th it seems, and when she said see you again, I really thought to myself and I might. A good time, not rushed, she's not going to replace an ATF but I felt really good walking out of there to the point where I'm writing this while waiting for the train back home.

Recommend yes, Repeat maybe.

Emiry
320/45 min
Bbj, Daty, cfs, Dfk

After my session over at MetroG I still needed a release and I have had my eyes on the tattooed queen Emiry. Not going to lie, I saw the slim Meg had returned and I didn’t get a chance to meet her last time, so i initially wanted to see her over at RisingSun. At 11am i sent the text and Meg was booked til 9pm haha i found this to be wild but hats off to whomever got an appointment. I asked to have a lineup because I wanted to see Emiry and Rosie before i made a decision but the ppsan told me they can’t.

I end up deciding on Emiry and I do not regret it. Basically her entire body is covered with tattoos and it doesn’t work for everyone but she pulls it off. I’d put her between late 20s and early 30s, B cups, fully shaved, DSL, lip piercing. Even with all the tattoos she has this warm and kind demeanor. She is very outgoing and speaks good English.

Quick shower and back to the room. The room was awesome - big bed in the center, multiple mirrors, night-stand, small couch. We start off with DFK that led to a sloppy bbj with tons of DT and spit. She told me to keep holding her by the hair because she liked it. I started pushing her head deeper and deeper until she pulled out. This went on for a few minutes and then i laid her down for some daty. So fresh, so clean. It was delicious.

Standing mish to get things started. She couldn’t get over the fact that i was as hard as I was while I was penetrating her. Switched to doggy and this is where she got in her zone. I honestly did not know that these japanese chicks enjoyed doggy as much as they do. Two japanese and one Japanese/Korean in the last ween who just enjoy getting it in doggy… i digress though. Doggy turns into lazy doggy and bust a hugeeeeee load in the rubber while inside Emiry.

I lay down and she cleans me up while we chat a bit. She compliments me on my “strong rock junior” and tells me she had a good time. I thank her for her time and service while she dresses me.

Overall it was a great time with a sexy chick that has a great attitude. I’m finding myself getting really lucky with these choices as of recently. Only excellent sessions and i hope it remains that way. Oh, I also saw Rosie at one point when I was walking to the shower and she looks better in person than in her photos. I’m hoping she sticks around for another week or so because i may have to book a solid hour with her.

Overall : 8/10
Attitude : 9/10
Bbj : 8/10
Cfs : 8/10
Repeat : Possibly
Recommend : Definitely

Rosie
300/45 min
Bbj, daty, cfs

Vietnamese baddie with a super tooooight body. weekend was a busy one for JPK according to the booker and I was ready to go home after running a few errands and striking out with the new Korean chicks here. They were supposed to arrive early afternoon but they got there later. Nicole and Meg weren’t available til after 7pm over at RisingSun.. it just seemed like one of those days where it was not meant to be. On my way back to Penn I texted asking who was available - Rosie and Omochi. I asked booker for their recommendation and the response was “Rosie no question”. Only way for me to find out if I should ask for future recommendations from them was to take their word this time.

Booked the 45 min and walked over. I was there within 15 min of setting up the appointment. Location works for me, the spa itself is spacious and clean, and communication is always excellent. This place is making it’s way to the top of my list.

First thing I can say about Rosie is that her photos are 100% her. Maybe some
Minor filtering in some photos, but besides that it’s definitely her. Her hair was done, light makeup, wearing a skin tight pink dress and some heels. I’d put her in her early 30s with an insanely toiiiiiight body. Sooo toooooight. MM perfectly round C cups with perky nips, tight waist with a flat stomach, perky little bubble booty. Oh, and a fantastic smile! She’s very outgoing and made me feel comfortable almost immediately.

We go for a quick shower where we get to know each other for a bit. We talk about food and vacations on our way back to the room. Once we get back to the room it is straight business. Light nipple play and she then starts with a fantastic bbj. Spit, DT, BLs, moaning, stroking… all of it. She almost had me in the first 5 minutes so i had to tell her to stop. I lay her down and start kissing her all the way down between her leg and began to dine. Tight, small, delicious meal. She started riding my face and moving her hips in circles until she came.

Standing mish at the edge. Little bit of lube on the rubber and in I go. Started off slow and sensual but eventually she started to thrust towards me and bringing me in deeper. It got intense very quickly and let me tell you Rosie is a machine. She gets wild in a split second and man was it fun. Turn her over for doggy and this is hands down where I needed to be with her tight body. Face down ass up… we went at it here for a good amount of time. Flipped her over for mish and she rode me in mish to completion… her completion not mine. We laugh, she tells me
“You win” and then we laugh some more. She tells me its now my turn to win so we get
Back into it via mish but I realize the only wY for me to finish here is in doggy. We change it up and i pound her until i release all my stress.

Rosie cleans me up and just lays with me for some conversation. We chat for 5 minutes or so and then I ask for a shower. Back to the room and she tells me she’ll probably be gone by the end of this week, and tells me to come back for another battle before she leaves.

I’d suggest spending some time with her before she leave JPK because she mentioned she doesn’t know if she’ll come back to work in this field again. She was a lot of fun and if it weren’t because I got to see Omochi on the way out, then i would have definitely repeated. Omochi is next on my list some time within the next couple of weeks.

Overall : 10/10
Attitude : 10/10
Body : 9.5/10
Face : 7.5/10
Bbj : 8.5/10
Cfs : 10/10

Repeat: Yep