Jimmydr and his $35 hookers.........

This is Sooooo Wronggg!!!!

All these pics are making me lose consciousness, since all my blood in going to that vital organ between my legs instead of the other one on my shoulders.

Don't stop posting your pics Jimmy ...
I really think I'm heading to DR later this year ..

Can you recommend a good time to go ???

Thanks again

JimDR...could I get two girls to stay with me during my whole trip? I'm looking at maybe for five days but not till early of next year. Also, I don't want to spend every minute of my vacation in bed but would like the girls to show me around the island and especially try out the local beaches and of course the delicious food.
PS-I really like the girl in #13, do you know if many of them speak or understand english? I understand a little bit of spanish. Thank you. :) :)

trixdaddy said:
All these pics are making me lose consciousness, since all my blood in going to that vital organ between my legs instead of the other one on my shoulders.

Don't stop posting your pics Jimmy ...
I really think I'm heading to DR later this year ..

Can you recommend a good time to go ???

Thanks again

I have been there at least once every month, but tomorrow would be a good time to go.

MegaSquirt said:
JimDR...could I get two girls to stay with me during my whole trip? I'm looking at maybe for five days but not till early of next year. Also, I don't want to spend every minute of my vacation in bed but would like the girls to show me around the island and especially try out the local beaches and of course the delicious food.
PS-I really like the girl in #13, do you know if many of them speak or understand english? I understand a little bit of spanish. Thank you. :) :)

Most do not know their way around the island. They will stay until you tell them to go. Most only watch cartoons and know theur way around the remote.

Mucho Gracias

JIMYDR said:
Most do not know their way around the island. They will stay until you tell them to go. Most only watch cartoons and know theur way around the remote.
Sounds like they will respond to every command I throw at them. Do I need a visa or just a passport?

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
JIMYDR said:
Most guys go 9 days.
That's about what i'm going for ...... 8 days/7 nights ...... 9/16-9/23.

That's supposed to Hurricane Season ...... hope my shit doesn't get ruined cuz i'm really looking forward to the week on that gorgeous beach as much as the hoes. Having spent many a summer on the beaches of Greek isles, i refuse to step foot on the garbage that passes for beaches here (Jones, Sunken Meadow, etc). Anyone that's been spoiled by the Meditteranean understands.

Anyways, i'm not leaving for another month but i'm going hunting for a new digital camera soon so i can "share" with the boys when i get back. :)

MegaSquirt said:
Sounds like they will respond to every command I throw at them. Do I need a visa or just a passport?
nether - if you don't have a passport, a copy of your birth certificate and a photo ID will suffice.
A Visa always comes in handy, but a Mastercard or an Amex works just as well ..............

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Off Topic

Truth said:
Having spent many a summer on the beaches of Greek isles, i refuse to step foot on the garbage that passes for beaches here (Jones, Sunken Meadow, etc).

Anyways, i'm not leaving for another month but i'm going hunting for a new digital camera soon so i can "share" with the boys when i get back. :)

It's funny...I guess when my father was growing up (40's and 50's), Jones Beach was considered in the Top 10 of beaches worldwide. He still is proud of that! He also reminds me of a Ronald Reagan movie called "The Girl from Jones Beach". A little while after Reagan passed away, they actually showed the movie on TCM...very corny!

Truth, look forward to the pics, brother. Have a great trip. Will you post here or in another forum?

Gavy

Truth said:
That's about what i'm going for ...... 8 days/7 nights ...... 9/16-9/23.

That's supposed to Hurricane Season ...... hope my shit doesn't get ruined cuz i'm really looking forward to the week on that gorgeous beach as much as the hoes. Having spent many a summer on the beaches of Greek isles, i refuse to step foot on the garbage that passes for beaches here (Jones, Sunken Meadow, etc). Anyone that's been spoiled by the Meditteranean understands.

The beach is just okay if you been to much better beaches.

Got the passport back today (only took about three weeks and I didn't pay extra for faster service, did the paperwork at the P.O.) but I can't make it to the DR :( Going somewhere else later in the Fall. But theres always 2006 ! Passport is good for 10 years btw.