Jimmydr and his $35 hookers.........

i've found heaven

JIMYDR said:
There are 25 of us going. There will be a wild few days.
Just discovered this thread. JimyDR, you are the master. I recently discovered Latinas and met Gavy the other night at OR. Now I find out about your travel group to DR. I've got to find a way to go in Oct., meanwhile I've just applied to your Yahoo group. Now to find a story to tell the family. . . .

Europa is good in Sosua, it's where I stay-but run by occasionally surly Germans/Swiss folks, and has occasional maintenance issues (typical in the Second-and-a-half World). There is a place a few miles toward the airport in POP called "Field of Dreams" that is owned by a Canadian (an inductee in the Canadian Football Hall of Fame, FWIW) that is new, nice, quiet, safe, squeaky clean, and VERY chica friendly. It's just a few minutes car ride to Sosua, and an even shorter ride to POP itself.

Sosua is great for a first trip, and you're a little intimidated by driving in a foreign place (The DR is nutso for driving, even if you can navigate the NYC streets in an Excursion). Many find it boring after a few days unless ALL you want to do is screw recycled whores. The DR is a gorgeous country with many, many fine people and places to visit. Rent a car and do some exploring. Chicas are everywhere so you don't even have to try (even if you're fat, ugly, old, bald, and stupid). If you have any "game" at all, the classier bars and clubs (hell, even shops and the street) are a goldmine-especially in Santiago, where there are thousands of lighter skinned non- and semi-pros available.