Jill 631-609-7712 sayville

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I put the # in my phone to text her. Her hole government name comes up on my phone.
Must be certain phone models, on particular network

I have Samsung S22, on Verizon and her contact info didn't auto- resolve for me, but I've had instances where it does update with the Registered Verizon account info for other provider phones.

So this is a situation of YMMV, but anyone who does reach her should by all means let her know this, nothing good ever comes from the provider or mongers Goverment name info being publicly available

Must be certain phone models, on particular network

I have Samsung S22, on Verizon and her contact info didn't auto- resolve for me, but I've had instances where it does update with the Registered Verizon account info for other provider phones.

So this is a situation of YMMV, but anyone who does reach her should by all means let her know this, nothing good ever comes from the provider or mongers Goverment name info being publicly available
I have t-mobile

Bet this one was scared off by the lurkers. Her ads are pulled now.
I bet informing her about her real name associated with her cell # caused this.
What on earth are you mongers thinking?

Bet this one was scared off by the lurkers. Her ads are pulled now.
I bet informing her about her real name associated with her cell # caused this.
What on earth are you mongers thinking?
Sounds to me like "you mongers" are just decent trying to give out some advice to help someone stay out of trouble.

For example if I pull up next to someone at a light whose break light is not working I roll down my window and let them know. Always got a thank you. Karma

Sounds to me like "you mongers" are just decent trying to give out some advice to help someone stay out of trouble.

For example if I pull up next to someone at a light whose break light is not working I roll down my window and let them know. Always got a thank you. Karma
I put my bets on the monger trying to gain an edge on the HO in order get a deal by making nice with intel.

To the gentlemen in this thread let me introduce myself as the brother of the young lady being reviewed. Unfortunately it is true she did not "think" it through when she left this number as her contact, which I now have and will be answering any future calls or texts until it gets changed which there already have been many and thats no ines fault but her own. With that said, she developed a problem and unfortunately was led down this path but she is addressing it and will no longer be available. Having seen the posts of her mistake in keeping her privacy, (which I thank the guys who were willing to address that btw) she is terrorfied and depressed that someone she loves, namely her dad or anyone in the family to be honest could potentially in the future come across these reviews of her. I'm humbly asking the gentlemen who reviewed her to plz give her some piece of mind and remove them as they serve no purpose since she will no longer be offering any service. If this plea doesn't sway you gentleman, I would ask the admin to delete this thread, if not for her then for her loved ones who would be hurt to know she did this because she truly had no choice. I hate to be this guy but this is my sister after all and I will try do whatever I need to do to protect her. She is a remarkable woman with a good heart and she could use some piece of mind right about now. Thank you for your time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
To the gentlemen in this thread let me introduce myself as the brother of the young lady being reviewed. Unfortunately it is true she did not "think" it through when she left this number as her contact, which I now have and will be answering any future calls or texts until it gets changed which there already have been many and thats no ines fault but her own. With that said, she developed a problem and unfortunately was led down this path but she is addressing it and will no longer be available. Having seen the posts of her mistake in keeping her privacy, (which I thank the guys who were willing to address that btw) she is terrorfied and depressed that someone she loves, namely her dad or anyone in the family to be honest could potentially in the future come across these reviews of her. I'm humbly asking the gentlemen who reviewed her to plz give her some piece of mind and remove them as they serve no purpose since she will no longer be offering any service. If this plea doesn't sway you gentleman, I would ask the admin to delete this thread, if not for her then for her loved ones who would be hurt to know she did this because she truly had no choice. I hate to be this guy but this is my sister after all and I will try do whatever I need to do to protect her. She is a remarkable woman with a good heart and she could use some piece of mind right about now. Thank you for your time.
That is entirely up to the owner of the site, @Slinky Bender

His policy is that once it's on the board he owns it.

But since you came on here like a gentleman and asked nicely I'm sure he will consider removing it, usually contingent on the facts like this is the only place a review exists.

Best wishes to your sister.

That is entirely up to the owner of the site, @Slinky Bender

His policy is that once it's on the board he owns it.

But since you came on here like a gentleman and asked nicely I'm sure he will consider removing it, usually contingent on the facts like this is the only place a review exists.

Best wishes to your sister.
I knew that coming into this but its a shot I had to take for her and her piece of mind.

As the OP of this thread I completely agree with the providers concerns and possible ramifications of having her personal information out there. She is obviously taking whatever steps necessary to remove it and has been informed how to proceed in a safer manner moving forward. If this post is under consideration for removal, I see no problem with that for her safety. It is no longer any benifit for us for useful information. Or possibly a redaction of her name and number in the title until or if she is reviewed again. This forum is not only used as gaining pertinent info between us but for all involved in this hobby. @Slinky Bender has final Decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.