Jill 631-609-7712 sayville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met up with a girl on a site not mentioned last night. 25 yr old white girl. Blond hair, Small and really cute. $80 car bj I offered 60 and she accepted. Met up and parked in a quiet spot. She gave the meanest bj I've gotten in years. Slobber , deep, no gagging, eyes tearing, told me to push her head down. I could tell she loved what she was doing. I'm calling her again today cause I couldn't get her out of my head all night.

Met up with a girl on a site not mentioned last night. 25 yr old white girl. Blond hair, Small and really cute. $80 car bj I offered 60 and she accepted. Met up and parked in a quiet spot. She gave the meanest bj I've gotten in years. Slobber , deep, no gagging, eyes tearing, told me to push her head down. I could tell she loved what she was doing. I'm calling her again today cause I couldn't get her out of my head all night.
Her ad says 28 looks 35 or more but maybe that’s just the hard life showing. Thanks

I think something up with this post. Posted at like the same time the only ad there is for this girl was posted. When I put the phone # in my phone to text her. Her hole full name pops up. So unless she is real dumb and doesn't use a burner #.....idk. or I could just be retarded
@billyS

I did a search in one of the knows sites for providers and searched by phone number. Only 1 ad from 7 something this morning
This is more of a search engine indexing thing and what's cached and profiled. For example in my searches looking for the ad, i only find the number linking to utopiaguide and these posts, no ads at all. Not unusual, but could be that she's new to this, or a new number

Did she swallow the baby load or spit it?

I was able to get a text back yesterday.
Very cute, petite, blonde.
Met in the car by her place in sayville.
Hopped in the backseat. Discussed the terms. She picked the spot but I didn't get setup vibes from her.

$100 bbjcimnqns.

She gets to work and the OP was spot on. I knew to put a towel down and it was needed. Was allowed to roam otc due to her period and she didn't want to potentially make a mess.

Started mouth only, added the hand for the finish, I held out for the full 15min somehow and then released the baby batter right down her throat. I was pretty backed up so she couldn't swallow it all.

She was firm on the donation being $100, so she's already upped it from the OP, but we'll worth it. She is a sweetheart, treat her well friends. From what she said she only works limited hours ( don't know what those are) and next week after her monthly is over she will do cardate fs.

Status
Not open for further replies.