Jewels Gone?

Hi

My name is Giselle and I am the new owner of Just One Kiss. I am sorry for all the changes that have gone on in the last couple of weeks. Jewels decided to finally retire and have a good old fashioned life. We will be in all parts of NJ but mainly the operative procedures will stay the same in regards to incalls and so forth. We will offer incalls in Long Island once a month and in Manhattan as well starting in the Summer and we will have more visiting girls in our company as well. I am not too sure about having Jewel Parties since I am not Jewel and no one can throw a party like she did ..lol.. I hope you welcome me with a good and kind warm welcome. Our site is up and running . When the site is down it is due to the fact that the site is performing system upgrades. So give it time it will come back on. Jewel is at present on a much needed rest and she has taught me alot and I am hoping I can meet up to her standards. I will try very hard and I am not as much of a hard ass but I can be ..lol..

The new number is a (609) area code but it is due to the fact that this is where I live so it is better for me economically to have
this area code in regards to minutes and so forth.

Jewel chose to close the yahoo group since she wanted me to make a new start and run this place without me being in her shadow.
She says to tell all of you she will miss you all very much and thank you for all the good years. I will try and have a group again soon just give me some time and I will be having an advertisement on here very soon with banner and classified so be patient as Slinky and Allen put it up. I hope to love all of you just as Jewel did and I hope you will love me just as much as you did her.

Well I think this is a long enough note. Stay tuned there will be more new girls coming and touring and more new girls to stay. I am working on interviewong and advertising so any suggestion you might have for me I would appreciate.

Thank you for your time

Fondly,

Giselle

the banner will be fixed shortly...

The website designer is fixing the banner as we speak but if you look carefully at the rest of the site and even on the models pages themselves you will see the 609 number posted as well as on the calendar.

Fondly, Giselle

Giselle,

While you are at fixing the web site, if at all possible, can you also ask him to make the web page simpler? I dont care about the fancy scrollups, flashs etc...

Peace!

Its like you need a scorecard with them.Jewel sent out an ***** yesterday stating she purchased jewels from the previous owners.And stated that she was going to train giselle.know what screw it.ill cut and paste it.this is from 645 on 3/4

I understand your concern but this place has never been busted. You
do not know me well enough to understand the reasons at times for my
madness but I will try to explain it to you as best as I can . I
have always been honest with alo of you that have known me throughout
the years. I am one not to lie and tell you that things are good
when they are not.

I sold it to two women that did not have an idea what they were
doing. So I told them sell it back. They were more than happy to
but now here I am again trying to be safe for you and for me. I have
this gentleman in recent posts making accusations that he should not
make yet again in my group so I will tell you this MR. Lordi anyone
that knows me for so many yrs knows I am not a rat I am not a
disgusting degenerate nor do I pick any up . If there is changes in
numbers and sites it is cause this is the way I was trained by a good
friend that taught me everything I needed to know about this
business. . If i fire a girl it is due to the fact that they suck
at what they do they use drugs or they are not trustworthy and that
is something you have to be in this business Mr. Lordi trust worthy.
I did not want to air out all of this but MR. Lordi forced me to do
it so here I am. I am upset about what you posted and terribly hurt
but as always I will get over it. Another young woman by the name of
Giselle came to me and asked me to train her and stay with her for a
year or two or three till I trained her well enough to run this place
like I do. I am not perfect but I love all my clients and I am safe
and never want them to get hurt so you Mr. Lordi u are wrong.
Giselle lives in Princeton area and she wanted to have a local number
and she will be buying me out slowly but surely. This is the whole
truth. Not to mention I am sick and the doctor did say for me to
take things easy. I did not change the site however since it has
been changed so many times already. You will continue to see faces
come and go . To clear up the Annie issue. I fired Annie due to
the fact that she had
1. A boyfriend that was psychotic
2. A heavy drug problem
I do not like to air it all out but come on fellas what would you
like to have a girl that is clean and no hassles of a boyfriend
knocking while you are trying to enjoy yourself? Come on now be real.

So Mr. Lordi I will tell you this do not ASSUME cause you can make an
ass out of yourself as you already have shown and thank you to my
friends that defended me on his post.

Love Jewels

Now shes gone.How long before jewel comes back again.

lost

the letter seems unorganized- maybe its just me.
people post all kinds of random stuff on here why does she think they'd stop on her behalf?
And didnt she just write a post a few months back, how that girl annie returned or something? And how great she was.
Now shes a drug addict? Im getting the feeling annie found a better place. Iv read great reviews about annie, so ill still look her up. Hope she resurfaces! again, maybe its just me but im glad i was never a client of hers, what if she was pissed off at me? wonder if she'd send *****s around about the me,her client, the way she does when shes angry at a girl. Professional just doesnt come to mind here.

This is kind of a hairy situation but this I what I know. We all know about how Jewels agency can be like a soap opera at times, so I guess I’m not really surprised about this. I was pretty much a regular of Jewels and had a chance to speak to both Giselle and Jewels recently. We all know that Giselle was going to eventually take over the business since Jewels wants to take a back seat and eventually retire. Jewels had pretty much sold the business to her due to her recent marriage, taking it easy due to her health, etc.

What happened was that one of Jewel’s former girls, Candy, got into some trouble with LE while Jewel was away on her honeymoon that had nothing to do with Jewel at all or the girls. Jewel had thought it best for Candy to retire, but had went to start her own agency Satin Lace. She threatened the new owner Giselle that since she was going to trail she would make sure she would cop a plea and get Jewel and all of the rest of the Jewel girls into trouble as well as Giselle. So Giselle infomed Jewel of this and Jewel recommended to close shop. I guess things are never set in stone in this business, so Giselle and the Jewel girls were scared for their safety and decided to close up shop . If this is permanent or not I really do not know…

Man, that blows....I've always have had great experiences with the Jewels that I would hate to see them close. I feel sorry for Jewels because she has a big heart and it seems that she is getting screwed left and right. I wish her all the best and hope that things turn out right for her.

are u for real?

You feel bad for her? Im not getting the impression shes always the one getting knocked down, she seems to do alot herself. Did u read the letter from her to that dude? Iv read several of her posts even before i started posting. Its what kept me uninterested in becoming a client.

Re: are u for real?

Originally posted by ArodsTwin
You feel bad for her? Im not getting the impression shes always the one getting knocked down, she seems to do alot herself. Did u read the letter from her to that dude? Iv read several of her posts even before i started posting. Its what kept me uninterested in becoming a client.
Dude, you never dealt with her before, so what do you know about Jewels? I've spoken to Jewels on many occasions (on the phone and online...if you treat her well, she will give you the same treatment. If you are ass with her, then she will be a ass with you...eye for eye right?

put things in some kind of perspective.. we would all like to think we are safer .. dealing with an agency.. than a indie.. however.. the risk is there that LE would have access to records in either case (phone trails.. verification process).. if anyone reads other boards.. you will see some .. certainly not all.. providers having unpleasant things to say about either fellow provders or clients... welcome to the real world.. this is WORK for the providers.. not their leisure .. i can only imagine the providers private boards.. enjoy and ...

be safe

The providers private board is boring as hell.
I'm a member of the TBD one and is just fluff sugarballs from one provider to the other. I never post anything in there.
In fact, is kind of lame :)