Jessica Colombian 347-944-8802

Usually has a 2 man team with her , one guy hides in the bathroom with the other girl or girls and the other guy waits around the corner.. both guys have guns. a light skinned slim latino guy and a chubby brown skinned guy ... after she gets your donation she gets on her phone [if shes not on it already] her mood switches and shes angry... and before you know it its a scene. Be careful out there, guys

It's internet tough guy talk like that that got another site shut down, that shit isn't needed.
Just stating my opinion and expression of feelings. Last thing a person wants to use it something like that. But bitches always talk shit and are careful about clients and being robbed and shit but what about us we gotta be careful also. And if this bitch keeps doing this to dudes then maybe someone should rob her ass and put her goons in place. Remember everyone bleeds the same.

Just stating my opinion and expression of feelings. Last thing a person wants to use it something like that. But bitches always talk shit and are careful about clients and being robbed and shit but what about us we gotta be careful also. And if this bitch keeps doing this to dudes then maybe someone should rob her ass and put her goons in place. Remember everyone bleeds the same.
For what it’s worth I agree. We have to be careful about who we see and if they’re LE never mind if they have slugs in the bathroom. What needs to happen here is for LE to visit her and take them all down! Like I said just my two cents. Be careful guys! Nutty

When it comes to whatever kind of wack Rambo revenge fantasy feelings that get you through the day, enjoy them..but posting that shit on a public message board that already operates in a quasi legal space is bad not just for you but the community. we have all been ripped off, you play games with grifters (and all these girls are grifters in one way or another) you are going to be grifted eventually, to me a real man says "good job you got me this time"and walks away to fuck young tail again. As I said before posting that shit in public has lead to a local board getting shut down, and the continuous use of bitches makes me think that you might perhaps need to step away and reevaluate your relationship with this game.

You're right but for legal reasons the Mossberg never leaves the crib.

Also ive never been scammed or robbed and ive done toftt off bp. All throughout late 2010- late 2013. Had a few run ins with dudes 1 she tried to rob me that didnt work. I snatched it back. And 1 girl threatening me, used to walk with that hammer on me then so she cooled down. When she seen what i was about.

However yes sucks and bothers me when i see dudes getting robbed like that.
When it comes to whatever kind of wack Rambo revenge fantasy feelings that get you through the day, enjoy them..but posting that shit on a public message board that already operates in a quasi legal space is bad not just for you but the community. we have all been ripped off, you play games with grifters (and all these girls are grifters in one way or another) you are going to be grifted eventually, to me a real man says "good job you got me this time"and walks away to fuck young tail again. As I said before posting that shit in public has lead to a local board getting shut down, and the continuous use of bitches makes me think that you might perhaps need to step away and reevaluate your relationship with this game.

I disagree a "Real Man does that" a Man does that but "A real Man" he's no more real than someone who tries and gets revenge.

While i agree cool out and dont get yourself in any more trouble. Insinuating that person is more of a Man than someone else is a stretch.

I hear you but. Not all clients are "johns".. Yes you get me or rob me all good but best believe shorty will get set up in the future and get robbed also. But everyone is raised different and has a different mentAlity. I dont like issues or problems but dam if a bitch gets me and thinks shes gonna get away with it mr big pimpin

Lets be safe out there so after reading these comments about being ripped off & robbed I have some other info that might protect us CLIENTS in the future. Beside this number 631-609-1985 do look out for this number also 1 347-921-6478. last Oct. I visited this Colombian babe in Massapequa forgot her name will anyway entered the room on the second floor she's 5' 5" short hair stocky yet well figured upon entering the room she's on the cell phone talking all nice nice she askes for the donation and I place it on the TV and asks me to disrobe and wash my junk and as I return her attitude changes big time and demands I leave, I say no way then enters her security with a 38 or smaller piece. So I exit with just my pants on and shoes and holding the rest, I get into my car and receive a text with my plate number, make & model. Then realize halfway home all the cash in my wallet is gone yet all the credit cards are still there less a few dunkin donut cash cards---I hope this helps and now I know these cell numbers can be from burner cell phones you can buy anywhere then get rid of them. Be safe out there if you have ANY doubt about what your gut is saying .
DONT THINK WITH YOUR LITTLE HEAD

Last edited by a moderator:
It's amazing that these assholes would rather rip people off ,with a gun no less, and jeopardize retaliation and or get locked up, instead of just performing the act that they advertise for...

Lets be safe out there so after reading these comments about being ripped off & robbed I have some other info that might protect us CLIENTS in the future. Beside this number 631-609-1985 do look out for this number also 1 347 921 6478. last Oct. I visited this Colombian babe in Massapequa forgot her name will anyway entered the room on the second floor she's 5' 5" short hair stocky yet well figured upon entering the room she's on the cell phone talking all nice nice she askes for the donation and I place it on the TV and asks me to disrobe and wash my junk and as I return her attitude changes big time and demands I leave, I say no way then enters her security with a 38 or smaller piece. So I exit with just my pants on and shoes and holding the rest, I get into my car and receive a text with my plate number, make & model. Then realize halfway home all the cash in my wallet is gone yet all the credit cards are still there less a few dunkin donut cash cards---I hope this helps and now I know these cell numbers can be from burner cell phones you can buy anywhere then get rid of them. Be safe out there if you have ANY doubt about what your gut is saying .
Wow! I guess that they figure you’d never go to the cops so there’s no risk on their part only ours! Wow! Nutty

Lets be safe out there so after reading these comments about being ripped off & robbed I have some other info that might protect us CLIENTS in the future. Beside this number 631-609-1985 do look out for this number also 1 347 921 6478. last Oct. I visited this Colombian babe in Massapequa forgot her name will anyway entered the room on the second floor she's 5' 5" short hair stocky yet well figured upon entering the room she's on the cell phone talking all nice nice she askes for the donation and I place it on the TV and asks me to disrobe and wash my junk and as I return her attitude changes big time and demands I leave, I say no way then enters her security with a 38 or smaller piece. So I exit with just my pants on and shoes and holding the rest, I get into my car and receive a text with my plate number, make & model. Then realize halfway home all the cash in my wallet is gone yet all the credit cards are still there less a few dunkin donut cash cards---I hope this helps and now I know these cell numbers can be from burner cell phones you can buy anywhere then get rid of them. Be safe out there if you have ANY doubt about what your gut is saying .
Wow that’s crazy. Hope that text about you’re plate was just a scare tactic. This is why no matter what young girl is out there the Asians are always a safer play, they won’t rob you, and the only real risk besides maybe they try to cheat you in a few mins is that if the spa gets raided

She's right, fellas.. If you are going to leave those kinds of comments, best to write them in the appropriate thread. In this case, Lisa has her own thread. Fire away over there. I've seen Jess, she was sweet/shy and H O T. Even better looking in person. Have to get back over there soon. Jess, post your current num so we can call u. Now that the site is down.

Yea I’ve seen Jess 2 Times, she does have a partner sometimes but never when I seen her. You guys miss them both up cause their pic look alike . Honestly with BP gone I might see Jess tonight if she around.

I don’t rob NOBODY! Just to make it CLEAR! I’m TIRED of the bad reviews on me! Don’t think I’m Lisa that’s all I have to say! SMH
Can you prove yourself? Maybe try clearing up your reputation? Maybe that will give you some good reviews instead of bad ones. At tue end of the day it will benefit you and your pockets$ right. Best type of advertisements is word of mouth.