Jessica Colombian 347-944-8802

ONCE AGAIN.. Stop all the fake reviews. If you guys want to believe these other guys go ahead. Keep moving on with life lose my number stop texting me and get a life instead of commenting on me here on this page. And you guys drag it by putting lies on top of lies. Get a life! I don’t even own a gun wtf that’s sooo funny

Well Jess you run with people that rob people guess what? You become one of them and no one ever said you owned a gun but you were in a bathroom with two guys that had a gun and when Lissa got the money she opened the door and the three of you came out, that makes you part of the robbery weather you had a gun or not.

Well Jess you run with people that rob people guess what? You become one of them and no one ever said you owned a gun but you were in a bathroom with two guys that had a gun and when Lissa got the money she opened the door and the three of you came out, that makes you part of the robbery weather you had a gun or not.
Accomplice?

So all of your story’s don’t make sense at all. You guys saying 2 guys came out now it’s 3 ? You guys really have nothing else better to do huh? Lol

Nothing to lie about, she obv does not set everyone up. But to say that she has not at all is total BS. Point is people are not confused, dont matter if she used 2 guys with one robbery or 3 with another, everyone has their own bad experience. The idea of the information is to alert the guys who want to make an easy transaction that the shit might get bad. Shes clearly trying to save her business because of the crackdowns , also it seems as though one of her fans most likely told her about this thread. Ive been on this board for a good while now, nobody comes here just to tarnish someones name, that just wont happen. Again, i know nothing about the other girl but i know for sure about JESS and her two "goons". This is a public board so i will leave it at that.

So all of your story’s don’t make sense at all. You guys saying 2 guys came out now it’s 3 ? You guys really have nothing else better to do huh? Lol
I’m willing to meet up with you just as long it’s just you in the room and no one else , so what town are you in and are you working alone ? Not even sure if you are allowed to answer that here

Hey guys time to pay attention and be safe again. Crawling the boards I was on one of the known sites and came across this one again she has some fake pics up but real ones are buried and a new number 631-609-1985. Either someone stupid stole the wrong pics or the stick up crew is back.

There are ways to take care of this cunt a d her thugs. If this happened to me, there would be a big sutprise waiting for all of them when they leave their rat hole. Just saying.
Back in 2011 or 2012 I had static with a guy from CI blood anyway. I was driving around with the hammer for a good 6 mos or more. I went to a session. Didn't hobby much then. This black girl started getting annoyed said I was asking for too much. I was asking for the head to be good. Anyway she said you want me to call my bf. I showed her what I'm about and she quickly was quiet and did what she was supposed to do. I told her I aint the one. Those days are gone now.

This sounds like a real bad situation that can go left here with this girl. Be careful fellas. Pussy ain't worth going to war or getting got for.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey guys time to pay attention and be safe again. Crawling the boards I was on one of the known sites and came across this one again she has some fake pics up but real ones are buried and a new number 631-609-1985. Either someone stupid stole the wrong pics or the stick up crew is back.
So which pictures are her? The ones when hit See More Pictures and they show a girl with a tattoo of a rose on her arm?
Also she there is an ads from March and April with this phone number you posted and with the pictures of the dark haired girl, slightly chubby worth the rose tattoo.

So which pictures are her? The ones when hit See More Pictures and they show a girl with a tattoo of a rose on her arm?
Also she there is an ads from March and April with this phone number you posted and with the pictures of the dark haired girl, slightly chubby worth the rose tattoo.
The ones with the rose tattoo is the one we are being warned about