Jericho Foot Spa 347-923-0794

April 60hr +100cfs

I had to try this place a few days ago and I was tired of waiting for someone else to do it. So I texted and received a text back telling me the location and rates $50hhr/$60hr. The place is on Jericho right near the stop and shop, parking is right on Jericho so opted to park in the stop and shop parking lot.

Went to the door, door is not locked, opened and April was sitting on the couch when you walk in, told her I texted, she didn’t ask for a number like the others do. April showed me to my room and I told her I wanted an Hr gave the $60 she left and I got undressed. April is thin about 5’6” Bs and decent face, nothing to write home about, I’d say a 5/6. She came back in and I was sitting monger style on the side of the massage table with jr just chillin. She wasn’t startled but wasn’t really reacting at all, I proceeded to lay on my stomach and said I wanted everything, she repeated what I said and said massage first, so I’m like ok let’s go.

The massage was actually pretty good started out running but ended up getting some kinks out. Here’s the downside tho, she did not allow any roaming at all, I tried once and that was it. She also didn’t do any ST, another strike. On the flip we started at $200 for cbj and cfs and I told her no way $100 for everything, she refused and I said $120 for bbj and cfs that’s all I will spend. She said no, I started to put my clothes on and she said ok $100 cfs, I was about to forgo even this but, my rule is keep it to $160 or less so little head won. The little hat wasn’t really fitting so she used her mouth and was eventually able to get it on. She lubed up her and me and started in mish did that for a lil then switched to ds, during ds she started to squeeze jr and then it was only a matter of time, blew in the bag and got dressed and left.

I won’t repeat bc it was way too transactional, no connection and the other 2 strikes I mentioned earlier.

Apple
40s
Chinese

made an appointment and parked at stop and shop.
small place and very quiet.
Apple greeted me and I was happy to see her chest popping out of her white T-shirt.
She was thin and ok looking for an amp girl. Nice long black hair, tits were a B that stood out with her right shirt. Mini skirt showing off those smooth white skin. I was good to go with her.
went for the hour and gave the $60.
Room is small and the door is a curtain.
no music on…so it was a bit awkward.
massage was EXCELLENT. Very surprised!
menu I was given was HJ or CBJ.
Went with the HJ option and donated $60 at the end. So no disruptions, which I appreciate.
Got to OTC and UTC. Slight bush but you can tell it’s trimmed. Natural B’s.
Smooth skin that made me want to pound her out but she didn’t give the option.
Finished soon after.
I enjoyed my session because of the legit massage I got with some extras.
I’d recommend her and curious about the other talent here.